Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
Hey Im stuck here dont know what to do can any1 help me pls?
- Throw the rocks on the statues as fast as possible (toggle auto-run)
- The best possible order is (from left to right):
1st Rock 2nd Statue, 3rd Rock, 3rd Statue, 2nd Rock, 1st Statue, 4th Rock, 4th Statue

suriami

Jan 14, 2023
- Throw the rocks on the statues as fast as possible (toggle auto-run)
- The best possible order is (from left to right):
1st Rock 2nd Statue, 3rd Rock, 3rd Statue, 2nd Rock, 1st Statue, 4th Rock, 4th Statue
And how do I throw the rocks I tried like everything

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
And how do I throw the rocks I tried like everything
When you pick up a stone, you run close to the statue, roughly speaking, you find yourself in front of it, then press enter to throw the stone.

Well, then in the order that I indicated. If this is difficult for you to do, leave your full save folder, I will go through this stage myself.

suriami

Jan 14, 2023
When you pick up a stone, you run close to the statue, roughly speaking, you find yourself in front of it, then press enter to throw the stone.

Well, then in the order that I indicated. If this is difficult for you to do, leave your full save folder, I will go through this stage myself.
Well, I dont know if Im dumb or something but I really dont know so here is the save.

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
Well, I dont know if Im dumb or something but I really dont know so here is the save.
I looked at the saves, you're in a big hurry. This is the reason why the stones did not appear. Before each chapter there is always a warning that you need to finish everything in it. To avoid missing anything, take a look at the walkthrough.
1.jpg

And don’t call yourself dumb, it’s not your fault, but the game code has a very delicate system of chapters that must be taken into account.

This often happens to people here because they are in a hurry to get through the story. So take your time and look at the walkthrough especially before moving on to the next chapter, then there will be no such bugs.

If you don’t want to replay it, then download a clean save of the fourth chapter, it was made before the beginning of the fifth, so that everything is done in it, just go to the next chapter . Or finish everything in the fourth chapter, looking at the walkthrough, it’s up to you.

suriami

Jan 14, 2023
I looked at the saves, you're in a big hurry. This is the reason why the stones did not appear. Before each chapter there is always a warning that you need to finish everything in it. To avoid missing anything, take a look at the walkthrough.
View attachment 3658106

And don’t call yourself dumb, it’s not your fault, but the game code has a very delicate system of chapters that must be taken into account.

This often happens to people here because they are in a hurry to get through the story. So take your time and look at the walkthrough especially before moving on to the next chapter, then there will be no such bugs.

If you don’t want to replay it, then download a clean save of the fourth chapter, it was made before the beginning of the fifth, so that everything is done in it, just go to the next chapter . Or finish everything in the fourth chapter, looking at the walkthrough, it’s up to you.
Ohh I see So that's the problem thank you man.

InferoDragon8

Oct 24, 2020
So, I hit the end of chapter 6 part one, is there a way to teleport or leave the area to return and do other things or am I just stuck until the next update?

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
So, I hit the end of chapter 6 part one, is there a way to teleport or leave the area to return and do other things or am I just stuck until the next update?
You won't be able to leave until the next update. In the very first version of the game it was the same, only we were locked at home.

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes