Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
I like the game so far but... I REALLY hope the game gets a proper harem ending/harem ending option after traveling with so many cuties... It'd be such a waste to stick to/choose just one heroine... Even if there is a 'central' one. Not really a fan of that in a harem game myself, unless the 'central' part rotates per arc.

Reactions: LeelaK

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
I like the game so far but... I REALLY hope the game gets a proper harem ending/harem ending option after traveling with so many cuties... It'd be such a waste to stick to/choose just one heroine... Even if there is a 'central' one. Not really a fan of that in a harem game myself, unless the 'central' part rotates per arc.
A harem ending is definitely planned and will be added to the final game. In fact, the multiple-char scenes will start popping next update even.

Reactions: Crevanille

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
A harem ending is definitely planned and will be added to the final game. In fact, the multiple-char scenes will start popping next update even.
You just gave me one more reason to like this game!!!!!

Also, great inspiration for an aspiring game dev who loves these kinda RPGs.
So, equal parts study, equal parts enjoyment.

Do you guys have a discord so I could ask tips and help on should I have questions?
I'm busy trying to buy assets, plugins, and studying tutorials right now.... Great job and game so far!

Last edited:
Reactions: LeelaK

FuckYouMate

Dec 11, 2023
I don't know if i am just stupid or what. But i can't get all available stuff in the gallery or CG anyone got a "Full" save from 0.6330 please!

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
I don't know if i am just stupid or what. But i can't get all available stuff in the gallery or CG anyone got a "Full" save from 0.6330 please!
Previously, they gave new scrolls to open the gallery up to the fifth chapter, or rather somewhere up to the fourth. Now they only give for the first chapter. Of course, you can pull them out yourself through the program, but honestly you can’t get the scrolls now.

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
I'll add the option to buy some of the books to increase it on the bugfix patch. Cuz the minigame for Charm isn't fully done yet. There should be a total of 15 points available from the beginning of the game till now, I'll double check.
Is this done yet and if so, when/where do I find the charm mini game?

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
North from pub!? u mean in bards bar right? at the toilet? or is there something i am missing? like in the picture

And if it is as in my picture, then i cant seem to find the paper with the code in the boss room (if the boss room is where i fight the rat)
only a paper there says "Thank you for respecting the working hours: Lunch break at 12 o clock. Workday ends at 530pm" And that is not the code

Its a main quest and its called "The secret Arena!", that is where i am stuck, its not a side quest View attachment 2754792
I couldn't complete the quest where the fuck I have to use key in teacher's house.

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
I'm not fine with ntr like mrs betty and Veronica. But they are their sons fuck. So I'm cool with that. This will be very epic when Mrs betty's sons finally gangbang that milf. And also Eric boning Veronica. Awesome game bro. I want more scenes like that.

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
Can anyone please tell how to reach Amazon village after unlocking it I'm in chapter 4 part3. This game pretty hard to play especially it's locations can't be find easily.

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes