Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
Hallo, I'm doing the ritual bath event during the thirf chapter right now but I can't get over 6 of the 11 love bonuses. Can someone please tell me what I nead to do to get the 11 bonuses.
LLM sometimes glitches and does not allow you to use some buttons that are needed to get the maximum result.

Also carefully read what the girl wants from you and what area it would be better to focus on the highlighting on the body.

dukefisman

Dec 3, 2023
Hey, I wanted to say I'm enjoying the game. I like how there is fun gameplay involved and it's not just a visual novel. There are two notable bugs though that I have run into.

First is the hunts list but from what I've read it's already well known. I can do all the hunts up to 6 and then the list to activate hunts doesn't expand to include hunts 7+

Then there's the bouncy seeds. It seems no matter how much water I put I always get the message "Oh no! That wasn't an appropriate amount of water." I've tried every combination you can with 9CP but no matter what I do I always get that message. It also says I get x2 spring balls when I use 50 fertilizer but when I check my inventory I only get 1.

I'm wondering if it's worth getting the mod to fix the hunts, or just waiting for the next update. I know the dev said they were working on fixing hunts in the next update.

logan0891

Mar 26, 2020
Hey, I wanted to say I'm enjoying the game. I like how there is fun gameplay involved and it's not just a visual novel. There are two notable bugs though that I have run into.

First is the hunts list but from what I've read it's already well known. I can do all the hunts up to 6 and then the list to activate hunts doesn't expand to include hunts 7+

Then there's the bouncy seeds. It seems no matter how much water I put I always get the message "Oh no! That wasn't an appropriate amount of water." I've tried every combination you can with 9CP but no matter what I do I always get that message. It also says I get x2 spring balls when I use 50 fertilizer but when I check my inventory I only get 1.

I'm wondering if it's worth getting the mod to fix the hunts, or just waiting for the next update. I know the dev said they were working on fixing hunts in the next update.
I managed to complete all Hunts even though numbers 7 and 8 are not on the list. These two were (at least for me) active after talking to the people who commissioned them - Lua, the lazy adventurer at the Shrine's Farm for no. 7 and Ri'lla in the Amazon Village's Inn for no. 8.
p.png

dukefisman

Dec 3, 2023
I managed to complete all Hunts even though numbers 7 and 8 are not on the list. These two were (at least for me) active after talking to the people who commissioned them - Lua, the lazy adventurer at the Shrine's Farm for no. 7 and Ri'lla in the Amazon Village's Inn for no. 8.
View attachment 3165194
Interesting, when I talked to Lua it said the quest was active but I didn't see it in the quest log and when going at night to the shrine's farm I didn't see anything even the crystals that form on the farm were normal. Did you by chance complete these before version 0.6330p because that's the only version I've played so far?

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017

dukefisman

Dec 3, 2023
Thank you, but I've already made sure there are crystals on the farm. Even at night nothing special happens. If I fight the crystal I just get the crystal bomber enemy. Also it might be worth noting that I received hunt #8 before #7 idk if that could have affected it or not.

Another thing I noticed was that the very bottom right plot in the farm doesn't regrow any objects for me, so I can always plant seeds without having to clear it. Is this normal?

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
Thank you, but I've already made sure there are crystals on the farm. Even at night nothing special happens. If I fight the crystal I just get the crystal bomber enemy. Also it might be worth noting that I received hunt #8 before #7 idk if that could have affected it or not.

Another thing I noticed was that the very bottom right plot in the farm doesn't regrow any objects for me, so I can always plant seeds without having to clear it. Is this normal?
Most likely no, maybe a bug, I don’t really grow anything so I didn’t notice

dominenteye

Jun 12, 2020
Hallo, I'm doing the ritual bath event during the thirf chapter right now but I can't get over 6 of the 11 love bonuses. Can someone please tell me what I nead to do to get the 11 bonuses.
I would also like a good answer to this, I feel like I've exhausted the things that I can do, and I've been trying to follow what she says but it isn't exactly clear or intuitive to me what I'm supposed to do

chuck1223

Jan 19, 2019
can someone tell me why i cant farm at the shrine nothing works also i cant throe the boulder after i pick it up on the bridge to the amazon village

gggg7890

Nov 13, 2021
Hi Guys i have been facing a glitch with the hunter quests i fixed the #6 glitch but now i am unable to see any quests that i unlock past #6. I unlocked both #7 and #9 but they are not showing on the hunt list and also i am unable to unlock #8 as i cannot talk to rilla. Please look into this and help me out, I love this game good job LeelaK.

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
Hi Guys i have been facing a glitch with the hunter quests i fixed the #6 glitch but now i am unable to see any quests that i unlock past #6. I unlocked both #7 and #9 but they are not showing on the hunt list and also i am unable to unlock #8 as i cannot talk to rilla. Please look into this and help me out, I love this game good job LeelaK.
Leave me the full save folder and I'll see what I can do.

gggg7890

Nov 13, 2021
and also the valarye is still in the shrine with the main quest mark on here but i have completed all her quests and moved to chapter 6 and i cannot take the #8 quest because Rilla is still in the shower instead of the inn.

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
hey man sorry i sent you the wrong save now i have changed it please look into this one
I understood what the problem was; you ran through the plot until the end of the first part of the sixth chapter. And judging by the CG, you left the city before you got to the red market. And I went to check out the hunts and they were closed, and the reason for this is very simple.

All hunts and side quests must be completed in a specific chapter without missing anything, otherwise there will be such bugs. In order not to miss anything, you need to look at the walkthrough and not move on to the next chapter until you have done everything, otherwise there will be such bugs.

Now I can only offer one thing. Download a clean save from here and take a clean save of the fourth chapter before the start of the fifth, or take a clean save of the fifth chapter before the start of the sixth.

But in the clean save of the fifth chapter, hunts seven and eight were completed, but six were not. So if you want to go through the seventh and eighth then download the save of the fourth chapter.

In general, for the future, this game does not forgive rushing; everything must be done step by step and without rushing, otherwise you will pick up such bugs.

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
and also the valarye is still in the shrine with the main quest mark on here but i have completed all her quests and moved to chapter 6 and i cannot take the #8 quest because Rilla is still in the shower instead of the inn.
It’s better not to touch this bug after her date, otherwise you’ll end up in an endless loop of contemplating the hero on a bench in eternal nowhere.

gggg7890

Nov 13, 2021
ooh can you somehow fix it i sent you only one save file i have 24 saves can you check if any of them can work. there is a save file in chapter 5 before going with lika but i tried doing that too but it didn't work so please check if you can unlock the quest there.
I know i am asking for a lot but if you can please help me out.

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
ooh can you somehow fix it i sent you only one save file i have 24 saves can you check if any of them can work. there is a save file in chapter 5 before going with lika but i tried doing that too but it didn't work so please check if you can unlock the quest there.
I know i am asking for a lot but if you can please help me out.
You don't have many options. The simplest clean save. In your saves, if you try to fix something, it means going through chapter 4 all over again before starting all the hunts, or even starting everything from the beginning according to the guides. So it's easier to download a clean save. Unfortunately, this is the most I can do.

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes