Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
any1 know whats going on ? is been a few months since last posts from the creator everywhere about the game ?
New versions are released approximately every 4-6 months, so this silence is normal. If you are interested in news, posts appear more often on Twitter than on SubscribeStar.

Jul 16, 2019
New versions are released approximately every 4-6 months, so this silence is normal. If you are interested in news, posts appear more often on Twitter than on SubscribeStar.
i checked the twitter last posts there were around november of last year thus i worried for the game, is not one or two games i have seen die over the years. i never got over despair labyrinth my first indie game T.T

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
i checked the twitter last posts there were around november of last year thus i worried for the game, is not one or two games i have seen die over the years. i never got over despair labyrinth my first indie game T.T
I can understand you, I went through this myself. I also lost many indie game authors who did good things but ultimately quit for various reasons.

But LeelaK is a great guy and doesn’t give up no matter what. Yes, of course, a new version comes out every 4-6 months, but for that there is more content than in those games that come out once a month with a ten-minute gameplay and one or two scenes.

And it’s worth noting that LeelaK is trying to make an RPG with a good story and not a simulator that runs to the stage in five to ten minutes. And personally I like it.

Jul 16, 2019
I can understand you, I went through this myself. I also lost many indie game authors who did good things but ultimately quit for various reasons.

But LeelaK is a great guy and doesn’t give up no matter what. Yes, of course, a new version comes out every 4-6 months, but for that there is more content than in those games that come out once a month with a ten-minute gameplay and one or two scenes.

And it’s worth noting that LeelaK is trying to make an RPG with a good story and not a simulator that runs to the stage in five to ten minutes. And personally I like it.
i agree so hard to see indie games of this quality and caliber, i specially love the game tags... i dunno how i came to like the gender but incest games i just love it

arrepio

Sep 3, 2021
Is the developer a veteran of Tohou?
The speed for the button press minigame is ridiculous in hard difficulty.

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
Guys, we had to deal with a fried motherboard recently, but we're back in business so expect more updates to come soon!

I'll be sure to address whatever major bug popped up since last update too. Since we had to take a hiatus I'm focusing on new artwork to add to next update! Cheers! :3

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
Guys, random question, but let me know which of the NPCs that do not have any scene/storyline are your favorites. I wanna make a poll with the ones that show up the most in the future.

FuckYouMate

Dec 11, 2023
Man... I have put too many hours into this game. I been trying for about 1-1 1/2 hours too beat Viria The Beastmaster and that shit is wack 98% luck on that shit. I missed 6 TIMES in a row like how the fuck and why the fuck?

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
Could someone share the complete save of this version, did my save end up getting corrupted?
Download a clean save from here You are less likely to get bugs from other saves. We all have saves from different versions, so it’s easier to download a clean save from the official.

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes