• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
Has the order of the buttons changed from 634654719, because it does not seem to work
The order is exactly this if you don’t touch buttons that are unnecessary in the order and don’t run around all over the place. You can leave the full save folder, I'll go through this riddle.

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
can someone help me,i follow Quick walktrough but im stuck in hunt #5 even try ask npc in Alchemist Hut in the Amazon Mountain. this is my save
1. I need the entire save folder without all three files in it, the game will not see your save.

2. This hunt is directly related to the quest from Betty
(Mrs Betty's)
- Talk to Betty in the Inn to activate 'Betty's Little Devils Part 4'
- (Extra) Talk to Sister Helen in order to get the correct answer to boost Val's Intimacy stats.
- Give Luke (town, bench near Smith) a Meadow Oil Lube (buy from Emma Store)
- Talk to Larry in Emma's Store
- Get Hunt #5 from the Alchemist Hut in the Amazon Mountain - To the south of O'ra area.
- (Or you can get the wagon to the Amazon Village and then the Wagon to the Hut)
- Activate Hunt #5 (any Hunter Board - Hut/Pub / talking to O'ra - Mountain/Pub)
- Go to the Khoconana bushes to the right of the Goddess Statue in the Mountains.
- Defeat the Frozenbee (use fire, magma blade, etc.)
- Bring the Crystal Butterlfy Wing to Zenn in the Alchemist Hut
- Go to the Costume Shop (Lake) and give the Pearl Needle to the seamstress, Baba
- Return to Betty and talk to her (Inn)
- Sleep at the Inn. Wake up at night and watch her scene.

3. There is a nuance with this quest. More details here https://f95zone.to/threads/milfairy-tales-v-0-6330p-leelak.48600/post-9042500

Reactions: 7195648

Dec 28, 2017
1. I need the entire save folder without all three files in it, the game will not see your save.

2. This hunt is directly related to the quest from Betty
(Mrs Betty's)
- Talk to Betty in the Inn to activate 'Betty's Little Devils Part 4'
- (Extra) Talk to Sister Helen in order to get the correct answer to boost Val's Intimacy stats.
- Give Luke (town, bench near Smith) a Meadow Oil Lube (buy from Emma Store)
- Talk to Larry in Emma's Store
- Get Hunt #5 from the Alchemist Hut in the Amazon Mountain - To the south of O'ra area.
- (Or you can get the wagon to the Amazon Village and then the Wagon to the Hut)
- Activate Hunt #5 (any Hunter Board - Hut/Pub / talking to O'ra - Mountain/Pub)
- Go to the Khoconana bushes to the right of the Goddess Statue in the Mountains.
- Defeat the Frozenbee (use fire, magma blade, etc.)
- Bring the Crystal Butterlfy Wing to Zenn in the Alchemist Hut
- Go to the Costume Shop (Lake) and give the Pearl Needle to the seamstress, Baba
- Return to Betty and talk to her (Inn)
- Sleep at the Inn. Wake up at night and watch her scene.

3. There is a nuance with this quest. More details here https://f95zone.to/threads/milfairy-tales-v-0-6330p-leelak.48600/post-9042500
im missing betty's little devil part 3, betty missing in the inn and what should i do?

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
im missing betty's little devil part 3, betty missing in the inn and what should i do?
If you missed a side quest in a certain chapter, you will not be able to complete it further. There is such a system here, it is tied up in chapters, so it is better not to rush during the passage and look at the passage so as not to miss side quests.

I recommend downloading a clean save from here from the chapter where you missed the quest and replay it, or download from the fifth chapter and go through it again using the same clean save.

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
hi, im stuck to Activate Hunt #6 talking to Owan, the bartender but nothing happen?

Here's a quick fix for Hunt #6 issue. Or at least I think it'll work, cuz I couldn't replicate the error properly. I'll work on a bug-fix for this update and I'll add whatever fix I can to it. I'm focusing on the Hunts for now. Let me know if it works, the bartender should unlock the hunt, activate it on the board and find the monster. Hope it works! :3

Replace the file in www/data

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
Here's a quick fix for Hunt #6 issue. Or at least I think it'll work, cuz I couldn't replicate the error properly. I'll work on a bug-fix for this update and I'll add whatever fix I can to it. I'm focusing on the Hunts for now. Let me know if it works, the bartender should unlock the hunt, activate it on the board and find the monster. Hope it works! :3

Replace the file in www/data
The sixth hunt now works, checked through a clean save of the fifth chapter.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Attached a quick fix of the hunting list for the current version of the game (i.e. v.0.6330p).

The 7ieth quest is not shown in this list, and so all the quests after it are shifted.

Caution, this fix has not been tested in all cases: it might not work in some of them.

Capture: capture.jpg

Download, decompress and replace the "CommonEvents.json" file in the "\www\data\ sub-folder of the game. DO BACKUP the ORIGINAL FILE FIRST.

Aug 2, 2021
Hallo, I'm doing the ritual bath event during the thirf chapter right now but I can't get over 6 of the 11 love bonuses. Can someone please tell me what I nead to do to get the 11 bonuses.

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes