RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
Could you provide a print of the error or a description of it?

Oh, btw, Grace's healing technique DOES actually have a 2% chance of poisoning you. That's intentionally, she's so bad at it, that the characters are putting themselves at risk by letting her help, lol!

I'm working on the other fixes.

I'll adjust the retry costs. Thanks for the feedback, I haven't be getting enough feedback for the combat being hard. I'm not entirely sure if I could add an autosave without the engine asking for the player to restart, but I'll look more into it.

Guys, I'm working on the bugfix for most of the bigger issues. I'll be uploading it today as soon as possible. Thank you all for the reports.

The image loading retry thing is a common bug when rpg maker can't find a file. As a quick fix attempt you can do by yourself, it's better to reset and try not to trigger the image or what caused it in the first place.

But don't worry I'm working on those too.

I'm on it!

I hope so too, I'm working on it. Most old files are working so far, which is a good sign. Unfortunately it is an engine limitation, there are certain things that rpg maker only loads the moment you start a new file. So if I add stuff like that, it bugs an older save file.

Worst case scenario, I'll be providing some "cleared" saves for previous chapters made in newer builds so people can restart from there. Just rename Mark at the town's cat.

That's unfortunate, but that's ok now you don't have to suffer through it and it's all good. I can understand that you were upset and really wanted to play it, otherwise you wouldn't have kept refreshing and would have quit it right away. But next time, try to simply identify the bug, post something useful like a screenshot (cuz I don't even know what image was it looking for) so a dev can fix instead of just calling things broken after a single day of release.

Thanks for the support, I'll be providing an updated version soon. So if you haven't downloaded chapter 3, I recommend waiting for the new version with the fixes.
i attached a screen capture on my post of the error that appear-.... also i explained in whta exactly point it happnes...

Reactions: LeelaK

nerdgamer

May 7, 2018
okay so for me there's no more bugs except that one bug where i can't always select the enemies i want to attack.
i gave up on the quest to retrieve Baldet's pendant because the water unlocking was too anoying

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
I can't figure out what to do after talking with Val
how in the blue world do i do Love Love Mode DX
If you're stuck in the LLM scene. Download the new version (v.0.3015) it should fix that bug. It was posted a page ago. Unfortunately the scene in Chapter 3 was affecting the old scene in Chapter 2.

i attached a screen capture on my post of the error that appear-.... also i explained in whta exactly point it happnes...
Sorry, I saw it and I fixed it. That was meant for another post, there were many posts coming my way. My bad!
Thank you for providing as much information as you did! :3

okay so for me there's no more bugs except that one bug where i can't always select the enemies i want to attack.
i gave up on the quest to retrieve Baldet's pendant because the water unlocking was too anoying
The select thing is a classic battle bug of RPG Maker itself. That probably happened because your mouse cursor was over a target. If the mouse cursor is over any target in battle it turns any action to them. Always take away the mouse during battles.

For a solution for the puzzle:

Go around the top rafts and from the top:
-push the right one down
-push the top-middle one left and then down.
-push the bottom-mid one down ONCE
-go around the bottom-mid one
-push the bottom-mid one up, twice.
-Go back to the previous screen and turn the water on. It should create a bridge in the room if you positioned the rafts correctly.

Garougzz

May 7, 2020
how to team up with Grace after the Main quest of the chapter 3 ?
i have to destroy a pillar in the deep wood but i can't with the MC.

Reactions: jed999

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
This has been so long since update.. I forgot what the hell do the numbers mean during battle? Round circle with a number? Also how the hell do I learn a new skill they are all greyed out.

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
If you're stuck in the LLM scene. Download the new version (v.0.3015) it should fix that bug. It was posted a page ago. Unfortunately the scene in Chapter 3 was affecting the old scene in Chapter 2.

Sorry, I saw it and I fixed it. That was meant for another post, there were many posts coming my way. My bad!
Thank you for providing as much information as you did! :3

The select thing is a classic battle bug of RPG Maker itself. That probably happened because your mouse cursor was over a target. If the mouse cursor is over any target in battle it turns any action to them. Always take away the mouse during battles.

For a solution for the puzzle:

Go around the top rafts and from the top:
-push the right one down
-push the top-middle one left and then down.
-push the bottom-mid one down ONCE
-go around the bottom-mid one
-push the bottom-mid one up, twice.
-Go back to the previous screen and turn the water on. It should create a bridge in the room if you positioned the rafts correctly.

ehm excuse me , but what should i do? i have to re download the game? it just i would like some help to be able to play the game, also are lots of pics on the gallery that i dont have, and idk what to do, since like i said im using my previous save and im still kinda lost, maybe i have to re play it?

gun506

Dec 1, 2017
On the bottom left of the gallery room is a scene crystal on a black carpet, any hints on how to get this scene? Also how can I get water gems for upgrading the blacksmith's?

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I am stuck.. seems to be a bug I have checked on Bastet but unable to sleep.. and Bastet is still sleeping.. I can't progress as I can't figure out a way to skip time.

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
hello question what degree of scenes can u get as of now with the mom
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How voyeurism focused is this? No reason to play a male pc and watch other people fuck. Thats more for female player character games or ntr games.
This might not be the game for you then, sorry. As the MC helps other M/S couples to get their main goal as part of the plot progression. Eventually he'll take part in those side stories but not to the same extent as the main girls. Which is also there to keep the kink going as the main protagonist won't come easily. The MC will fuck a lot, but there's a progress to be followed for his plotlines, meanwhile you get to check other stuff that's going on.

is there a way to unlock the chapter 2 scenes after finishing it like the scroll in ch 1? (i need the 36-43 and 50-55 cgs)
Every chapter has an end-scroll that unlocks everything at Raphy's shack. You need to get them before the chapter ends. Talk to the book on the right stand to find out the requirements. They're all related to collecting items and secrets.

How do I complete the deep wood main quest stuff?
If you're using and old version save, the goals won't update properly. They don't affect anything in game though, it's just there to be a list.

This has been so long since update.. I forgot what the hell do the numbers mean during battle? Round circle with a number? Also how the hell do I learn a new skill they are all greyed out.
Hm, I can't figure out which numbers are you talking about in battle. CP in the bottom of the screen is a timer to perform training and tasks, you need them to do actions and they recharge over time, or if you sleep a lot.

To learn skills you need AP points, which you earn for training. And you need to have the attributes to the required values stated on the description of the skill to the right.

is there walktrough or any way to see cg pictures ?
I can't make one, I use all my free time to work in the project. But I'd gladly help if anyone would like to make a full guide for MFT.

ehm excuse me , but what should i do? i have to re download the game? it just i would like some help to be able to play the game, also are lots of pics on the gallery that i dont have, and idk what to do, since like i said im using my previous save and im still kinda lost, maybe i have to re play it?
If you're only stuck because of the image loading, I guess you can use your save in the new version I've uploaded (v.0.3015). It should work. But overall, I'd recommend replaying it cuz rpg maker is very finnicky with saves. For now check the new version, I think it'll work in your case.

can i have a save that starts at the start of this new update ? LeelaK

I just dont want to reply evrything another time.
If no one else with a complete save share it. I'll upload a full save tomorrow. As I have to go through it myself as well.

On the bottom left of the gallery room is a scene crystal on a black carpet, any hints on how to get this scene? Also how can I get water gems for upgrading the blacksmith's?
That's the teacher, Veronica's, scenes. It's a 3-part side quest with Eric. You can do part 1 before the mines. And parts 2 and 3 after the mines are done. You can change to night/day in your bed after you get Bastet and afterwards at anytime you want. You'll need to be able to act at night to meet Veronica.

I am stuck.. seems to be a bug I have checked on Bastet but unable to sleep.. and Bastet is still sleeping.. I can't progress as I can't figure out a way to skip time.
If Bastet is alone in the bed, you should go to the MC's bed to continue. If Valerye is with her, you should go to the backyard and meet Mariah there first.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
LeelaK I think I found a very weird bug: In chapter 2 when you go around and fight in Deeper Wood, after some cutscenes when characters interact with each other and you encounter monsters the entire party beside MC will block on him and attacking him only. I had that problem 3 times now, it was kinda easy to fix by exit the game and load the last save but was very annyoing when you go into a very long cutscene again

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
Oh, sorry, I forgot to mention. You can get Water Gems from the first part of the Teacher's Pet sidequest. Or by fighting the big Ivys in the farm. Fight them instead of using a tool, they can drop Water Gems.

Are there certain enemies that drop thunder gems for the battery pack? I only have one and haven't been able to find another?
You can buy Thunder Gems from the miner Bedge, he's at the entrance of the Mines after you save him.

LeelaK I think I found a very weird bug: In chapter 2 when you go around and fight in Deeper Wood, after some cutscenes when characters interact with each other and you encounter monsters the entire party beside MC will block on him and attacking him only. I had that problem 3 times now, it was kinda easy to fix by exit the game and load the last save but was very annyoing when you go into a very long cutscene again
This sounds very strange. But if it's a locked target in battle is usually because the mouse cursor is on top of a target, if that happens every action is directed to that target.

Reactions: TheLuckyThief

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Ok this game just became too difficult! The damn water puzzle but each time you retry you have to fight 3 battles with monsters that take 1/4 - 1/3 of your damn health! This is not fun..

Why would anyone think overpowered MOBS would be fun! This is like playing HELL or NIGHTMARE mode on other games! It's not fun.. Since you have to battle 3 times per water puzzle try the puzzle ends up being a nightmare.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 29 Votes