fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
LeelaK

After playing for the first time and finish up everything I gotta say the whole Betty side content is currently my favorite stuff in the game. Can't wait to see what her boys do with her next and Bastet is best main girl.

Things that need tweaked I would say are:

The QTE mini games (which you already acknowledged).

And something with the enemies after you've completed an area and have to backtrack to it for a quest or something. Constantly getting bumped into and triggering battles in narrow spaces with fast enemies that die instantly is annoying as hell. I'm fine with the normal dungeon experience even if it's a bit harder than it maybe should be, but the backtracking is awful, considering the warding buff is at the end of the dungeons. Perhaps if you are way stronger than the enemy they run away from you instead of randomly moving/charging at you.

Like someone mentioned before the pushing block puzzle was annoying as shit, mostly because the first 2 or 3 times I went to the room I didn't realize that was the puzzle I thought I forgot something in the previous room and went back and for several times before I realized I could jump down into the water area with the bridge. And then I pushed one by accident not knowing it was a push block puzzle instantly failing it so I had to back track again. Do that a couple of times and you end up spending 10+ minutes on a simple easy puzzle because of the back tracking and annoying essentially undodgeable rats in the area. I fully understand a good portion of my issue with the room was my fault entirely, but it was still an awful experience.

Reactions: LeelaK

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Beisde the annoying NPCs in the mine where every single one of them hit you and your party members as hard as a sledgehammer I must say I really love Bastet, she was a cutie pie that need to be protect

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
help i been play 2h not save game yet now i stuck in this no key work need help what to do in this H ??????? 1.PNG

gomesa

Mar 11, 2019
LeelaK

After playing for the first time and finish up everything I gotta say the whole Betty side content is currently my favorite stuff in the game. Can't wait to see what her boys do with her next and Bastet is best main girl.

Things that need tweaked I would say are:

The QTE mini games (which you already acknowledged).

And something with the enemies after you've completed an area and have to backtrack to it for a quest or something. Constantly getting bumped into and triggering battles in narrow spaces with fast enemies that die instantly is annoying as hell. I'm fine with the normal dungeon experience even if it's a bit harder than it maybe should be, but the backtracking is awful, considering the warding buff is at the end of the dungeons. Perhaps if you are way stronger than the enemy they run away from you instead of randomly moving/charging at you.

Like someone mentioned before the pushing block puzzle was annoying as shit, mostly because the first 2 or 3 times I went to the room I didn't realize that was the puzzle I thought I forgot something in the previous room and went back and for several times before I realized I could jump down into the water area with the bridge. And then I pushed one by accident not knowing it was a push block puzzle instantly failing it so I had to back track again. Do that a couple of times and you end up spending 10+ minutes on a simple easy puzzle because of the back tracking and annoying essentially undodgeable rats in the area. I fully understand a good portion of my issue with the room was my fault entirely, but it was still an awful experience.
i cant put them in the right place can you tell me please

DwBjr

Jan 12, 2020
There's a bugfix update a page or 2 ago. Go get it.
I am using the bug fix update and its still not fixed. Can anyone tell me how to leave that seen? Val has climaxed about 40 times in the LLM and i have rub/grab the only 3 spots ur allowed and nothing ever happens and u cant end the seen. Am I missing something? I wanna like this game but after 5 game breaking bugs its getting kind of annoying to delete it over and over again just to still not be able actually do anything in it.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
LeelaK I think I got a problem with the teacher toilet scene, during the scene with her I got a Failed to load:img/parallaxes/bg_room2_hor.png error and can't complete the scene even when pressing S button

Reactions: LeelaK and Pantsos

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
LeelaK I think I got a problem with the teacher toilet scene, during the scene with her I got a Failed to load:img/parallaxes/bg_room2_hor.png error and can't complete the scene even when pressing S button
Add these to the www/img/parallaxes folder and let me know if it fixes it. This is an annoying one, I think it happen cuz some parts were done in a different pc and it changed the format of some images.

Last edited:
Reactions: zandalari

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Add these to the www/img/parallaxes folder and let me know if it fixes it. This is an annoying one, I think it happen cuz some parts were done in a different pc and it changed the format of some images.
Sadly the bugfix isn't working, I'm still having that error

Lycer

Feb 25, 2018
Hello, I am really enjoying the game.

So yeah, while playing the game I found these 2 situations, where the first one got me stuck without being able to move back to land or to the other islands.

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
Sorry but fix not working
Sadly the bugfix isn't working, I'm still having that error
Let's figure this out together, because a full fix would required another build and I'm gonna make another one after I tackle even more issues. Another attempt, replace these files in the same folder www/img/parallaxes (for v.0.3015, the new one), see if it works (back up the old ones just in case).

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Let's figure this out together, because a full fix would required another build and I'm gonna make another one after I tackle even more issues. Another attempt, replace these files in the same folder www/img/parallaxes (for v.0.3015, the new one), see if it works (back up the old ones just in case).
Hell yes it's worked this time, thank you. The bugfix is working this time

bigal111

Jan 2, 2019
If you're stuck in the LLM scene. Download the new version (v.0.3015) it should fix that bug. It was posted a page ago. Unfortunately the scene in Chapter 3 was affecting the old scene in Chapter 2.

Sorry, I saw it and I fixed it. That was meant for another post, there were many posts coming my way. My bad!
Thank you for providing as much information as you did! :3

The select thing is a classic battle bug of RPG Maker itself. That probably happened because your mouse cursor was over a target. If the mouse cursor is over any target in battle it turns any action to them. Always take away the mouse during battles.

For a solution for the puzzle:

Go around the top rafts and from the top:
-push the right one down
-push the top-middle one left and then down.
-push the bottom-mid one down ONCE
-go around the bottom-mid one
-push the bottom-mid one up, twice.
-Go back to the previous screen and turn the water on. It should create a bridge in the room if you positioned the rafts correctly.
Thank you so much! I got to the deeper woods now, but I REALLY want to set Val as the leader of my party for thematic purpose, since she is technically leading Grace and player. Is that possible?

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes