thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I did the level 2 equipment of Ramdo but have not been able to get the Smithing Force Emma Level 3 equipment at all as I have not figured that quest out.. to get the picture need to get the mushrooms in deep forest and I can't find a single mushroom so gave up on finding the glowing mushrooms.

With a mob of 4 which they tend to be in the sewer.. mage spends more time healing herself or the others so it's only 2 that are actually hitting almost every round.. it takes 2 hits. So mark and grace can take out a single rat.. another repeat round.. 2 rats left.. mage just healing self and Mark or Grace... Using items because spell points are so low that you run out fast.. so one battle.. so one battle of 4 takes like 6-7 rounds.

Lot of potions has to be used.. especially after battle.. takes 2 of these battles to get to the water.. move them in a pattern that hopefully works.. 2 more rounds of battle to switch.. than 1 more battle to see if the bridge is formed.. Just 4 tries on bridge alone took me well over 24 300+ HP heals. So it keeps me broke.

What would make more sense is once they are dead they stay dead until you actually exit and re-enter the dungeon itself. Than the difficulty would be right for the level your at. Just constant battles repeatedly of the same mob gets boring quick and feels like nothing but a grind game or a try to dodge game because your tired of all the pointless battles.
the water ores for the smithing level 3 was ties to that photos quest too, you had to come back to Deeper wood and to the place where you battle the boss. The mushroom was right behind the now destroyed crystal

Reactions: LeelaK

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Thanks for the full info! I can get a good idea of what to change based on that. ^~^
I think you should edit and raise the chance to successfully flee from battle more often, lot of time I just want to avoid the fight against NPCs to reach the safe area just to heal when my party HP was run very low and nearly out of mana and health potion to heal. Not just that but I think you need to add some more item that would help raising the defense point so that MC and his party could taking hit more better, lot of time the NPCs spamming some of their very powerful attack that would take at least 100HP each time even with the best defense item being put on

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
any help with this damn puzzle in the sewers zzz
very simple: Move the second piece down and kick it to the left, the first piece on the left move to the middle and kick down 1. Then you move the third piece on the right to the place, second to the place on the left side and kick up the middle piece to combine them into 1 complete bridge

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
So, during the first Val sex scene I can't help but feel that the music thats playing in the background is "To Zanarkand" on a different key lol.

chilithaman

Aug 15, 2017
very simple: Move the second piece down and kick it to the left, the first piece on the left move to the middle and kick down 1. Then you move the third piece on the right to the place, second to the place on the left side and kick up the middle piece to combine them into 1 complete bridge
thank u

Dqslime

Oct 1, 2017
What in the actual fuck am I supposed to do in love love mode it said pick grab which I did and now nothing. I clicked everywhere for at least half an hour with no progress and can't even exit the damn thing either.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Oh damn! I DIDN'T EXPECT there's a secret scene with the Witch at the end of chapter 3 at all, just simply having fun exploring the town at night and suddenly saw those pumpkin again make me "Huh? Did we still got something with the witch Raphy?" and BAM
This is good, not gonna lie...We need more Raphy content in the future
By the way, how do I raise the Charm level into 10? I got MC to have 9 Charm now but don't know who or what should I do and Raphy the Witch only allow him to go to her room if I got my Courage, Knowledge and Charm up to level 10 LeelaK

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Trapped myself in the sewer puzzle any way to reset it so im able to jump back up on the platform
The only way would be walk outside the room to reset it or restart the save before you solving the puzzle like I did, but walk outside would mean fighting with the monsters again so prepare yourself

jbarker333

Jan 18, 2021
The only way would be walk outside the room to reset it or restart the save before you solving the puzzle like I did, but walk outside would mean fighting with the monsters again so prepare yourself
yeah the only save I have is one from the beggining of chapter 2 so looks like ill just have to start over, thanks anyway!

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
I think you should edit and raise the chance to successfully flee from battle more often, lot of time I just want to avoid the fight against NPCs to reach the safe area just to heal when my party HP was run very low and nearly out of mana and health potion to heal. Not just that but I think you need to add some more item that would help raising the defense point so that MC and his party could taking hit more better, lot of time the NPCs spamming some of their very powerful attack that would take at least 100HP each time even with the best defense item being put on
Tbh, the Flee was supposed to be 100% chance of success. I just haven't figured out why it didn't work how it was supposed to. I'll have to go with another solution. I'll make a cheap item that let's you escape 100% of the time, that will have to do it.

What in the actual fuck am I supposed to do in love love mode it said pick grab which I did and now nothing. I clicked everywhere for at least half an hour with no progress and can't even exit the damn thing either.
That version was glitched. Play version v.0.3015 (new download)

Oh damn! I DIDN'T EXPECT there's a secret scene with the Witch at the end of chapter 3 at all, just simply having fun exploring the town at night and suddenly saw those pumpkin again make me "Huh? Did we still got something with the witch Raphy?" and BAM
This is good, not gonna lie...We need more Raphy content in the future
By the way, how do I raise the Charm level into 10? I got MC to have 9 Charm now but don't know who or what should I do and Raphy the Witch only allow him to go to her room if I got my Courage, Knowledge and Charm up to level 10 LeelaK
You can get more play talking to Veronica in the pub after you complete her quests. Also there's a couple of Boobleena's books around. I'll check if I made any mistake towards the math of Charm. I'm usually with 12 at the end of chapter 3.

Where can I find cotton?
Chapter 3's, the casual spar challenge battle from the pumpkin sparring doll "Vipertrice" drop it. You can find one inside Emma's shop. There's a couple more but I don't remember exactly where they are right now.

How to unlock all sketchy?
At the end of every chapter you can collect a scroll in Raphy's Hut. The scroll always unlock EVERY image so far. Just talk to the book on the right. The conditions for Chapter's 3 scroll are: collecting 150 items + opening one golden chest. There are two Golden Chests they are:

One inside the room where you saved the third miner "Joe" in the mines. Blow the pillar with Grace and touch the panel inside the hole.
The other shows up in Bastet's new home if you get all 5 home improvements for her home. (Talk to Cynthia at the school, Peeing Old Man in the Bar, Owan in the Bar, Ibram merchant and Pho the grocery merchant in the town for the 5 home improvements).

Trapped myself in the sewer puzzle any way to reset it so im able to jump back up on the platform
Omg! I honestly didn't know that was possible. I'm gonna add a way to leave even if you get stuck.

Reactions: jbarker333

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Tbh, the Flee was supposed to be 100% chance of success. I just haven't figured out why it didn't work how it was supposed to. I'll have to go with another solution. I'll make a cheap item that let's you escape 100% of the time, that will have to do it.

That version was glitched. Play version v.0.3015 (new download)

You can get more play talking to Veronica in the pub after you complete her quests. Also there's a couple of Boobleena's books around. I'll check if I made any mistake towards the math of Charm. I'm usually with 12 at the end of chapter 3.

Chapter 3's, the casual spar challenge battle from the pumpkin sparring doll "Vipertrice" drop it. You can find one inside Emma's shop. There's a couple more but I don't remember exactly where they are right now.

At the end of every chapter you can collect a scroll in Raphy's Hut. The scroll always unlock EVERY image so far. Just talk to the book on the right. The conditions for Chapter's 3 scroll are: collecting 150 items + opening one golden chest. There are two Golden Chests they are:

One inside the room where you saved the third miner "Joe" in the mines. Blow the pillar with Grace and touch the panel inside the hole.
The other shows up in Bastet's new home if you get all 5 home improvements for her home. (Talk to Cynthia at the school, Peeing Old Man in the Bar, Owan in the Bar, Ibram merchant and Pho the grocery merchant in the town for the 5 home improvements).

Omg! I honestly didn't know that was possible. I'm gonna add a way to leave even if you get stuck.
I think it was most likely happen when the monster actually saw MC and his party and chase after him, and if they hit right in the middle or behind the party then the chance of succeed of fleeing will drop to 0%, but if it was the case when the party hit the NPC head on then it was a 50/50 situation and 100% when it was hit right behind the NPC back
An escape item would be great, would feel least annoying when you are very low in HP and just want to run

Lans90

Dec 2, 2017
I found the following bug: there is a Column in the Deep Woods, which can be knocked down using the Grace skill. She will fall into the water and thanks to this it will be possible to jump over the islands. Actually, here is the bug - the first time I managed to jump to the flower, but I could not return, after loading I tried it again, but I get stuck on different islands and cannot return.
Chapter 3, game version 03015

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes