LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
Hi, guys! Lemme help ya out! ^~^

The timing minigame is incredibly difficult for me since I have a bad reaction time, hand-eye coordination, and eyesight. Can you make an easy difficulty or something? I've done the agility game 24 times and succeeded once... on accident.
Must be your monitor speed, it might be running the game faster than it should. Check the "Lock FPS" option in the Option menu. The game runs at 60 FPS, anything higher than that causes weird shit.

Is there any significant difference between "respond to her feelings" and "suck harder" after the Bastet battle?

Also does anyone know where water gems are? It's the only thing I'm missing for the blacksmith quest.
Yup! You make Mariah more jealous which results in her bedtime scene getting better results and rewards. If you get all the right actions your rewards includes a new CP, which brings the total to 7.

All the right answers for this chapter are the first ones (to keep it easy). There are three in the morning changing clothes scene, one in the hug scene, one in Bastet's. If you get it all right, you should see an extra cutscene after the bedtime scene, where a surge of their energy will come out of the window. It's pretty neat! :3

EDIT: For the water gems, you can get all 3 by finishing the Teacher's Pet Part 1 quest. You can also find them as a drop from the green ivys that show in the farm. Just fight them regularly and don't use tools, it's a 25% drop iirc.

i found small bug
Oh, some files where shipped corrupted. Here, if you're playing version v.0.3015 this file should help. Replace these files inside the www/img/parallaxes folder.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
All the right answers for this chapter are the first ones (to keep it easy). There are three in the morning changing clothes scene, one in the hug scene, one in Bastet's. If you get it all right, you should see an extra cutscene after the bedtime scene, where a surge of their energy will come out of the window. It's pretty neat! :3
Ah good to know I've done it all correctly. I did experiment with the choices in the morning changing clothes scene a bit but Mariah's reactions make it a bit obvious, that and the little sound that plays when you select the correct one.

EDIT: For the water gems, you can get all 3 by finishing the Teacher's Pet Part 1 quest. You can also find them as a drop from the green ivys that show in the farm. Just fight them regularly and don't use tools, it's a 25% drop iirc.
Do you mean the one where you have to find the Biology book for Eric? Because I did that and I'm now at the Mygonid quest but I don't have the water gems, or maybe I used them or something. But that's ok, I'll get them from the farm.

Reactions: LeelaK

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
Ah good to know I've done it all correctly. I did experiment with the choices in the morning changing clothes scene a bit but Mariah's reactions make it a bit obvious, that and the little sound that plays when you select the correct one.

Do you mean the one where you have to find the Biology book for Eric? Because I did that and I'm now at the Mygonid quest but I don't have the water gems, or maybe I used them or something. But that's ok, I'll get them from the farm.
Oh, no. It is the Mygonid one, beat the mushroom and you'll get 3 of them 100%.

Guys, another thing:

Be careful of letting the mouse cursor hover on top of any target in the game, it locks that target as your only choice. This isn't a MFT thing but more of an RPG Maker limitation, if you have both mouse and keyboard control this happens. If that happens, there's nothing wrong with your save, just move the cursor away. There might be no fix for it that wouldn't affect either the other mouse-click inputs or that wouldn't require a restart. So we'll probably tackle it only after the game's done.

DON'T LET THE MOUSE HOVER A CHARACTER IN THE BATTLE:

(example 1: mouse on top of Bastet, if you use the keyboard commands = you can only target her! Attacks, items, spells etc will all target her)
dontpointcursor.png

(example 2: no mouse, you can use the keyboard to target anyone properly)
properway.png

molitar your save is fine! :3

Reactions: Lans90 and Xill

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Oh, no. It is the Mygonid one, beat the mushroom and you'll get 3 of them 100%.

Guys, another thing:

Be careful of letting the mouse cursor hover on top of any target in the game, it locks that target as your only choice. This isn't a MFT thing but more of an RPG Maker limitation, if you have both mouse and keyboard control this happens. If that happens, there's nothing wrong with your save, just move the cursor away. There might be no fix for it that wouldn't affect either the other mouse-click inputs or that wouldn't require a restart. So we'll probably tackle it only after the game's done.

DON'T LET THE MOUSE HOVER A CHARACTER IN THE BATTLE:

(example 1: mouse on top of Bastet, if you use the keyboard commands = you can only target her! Attacks, items, spells etc will all target her)
View attachment 1050418

(example 2: no mouse, you can use the keyboard to target anyone properly)
View attachment 1050419

molitar your save is fine! :3
Oh btw, idk if this has been mentioned, I search "row" with the search function but didnt find anything. But if you use the "row" command, when you exit out of it it completely softlocks the game.

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
Hi, guys! Lemme help ya out! ^~^

Must be your monitor speed, it might be running the game faster than it should. Check the "Lock FPS" option in the Option menu. The game runs at 60 FPS, anything higher than that causes weird shit.

Yup! You make Mariah more jealous which results in her bedtime scene getting better results and rewards. If you get all the right actions your rewards includes a new CP, which brings the total to 7.

Oh, some files where shipped corrupted. Here, if you're playing version v.0.3015 this file should help. Replace these files inside the www/img/parallaxes folder.
when i star copy new file i just note the file that corrupted is became .png

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
Oh btw, idk if this has been mentioned, I search "row" with the search function but didnt find anything. But if you use the "row" command, when you exit out of it it completely softlocks the game.
That's another thing we can't fix for now. Since the battle system is a heavily customized version of it, it's clashing with some of its functions. We might only be able to fix it in the final version. For now, just avoid that command, it wasn't supposed to do anything anyways.

Stil no save ? can sombody share one that starts before the new update ?
I've attached a clear save for Chapter 2, it's a good start for those that want to play just the new chapter. You can rename Mark using the town's cat! :3

Just be sure to back up your own global.rpgsave file otherwise your OWN saves won't work anymore.

This is meant for people that want to just play chapter 3 or restart chapter 3.

Reactions: Lans90 and Xill

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
That's another thing we can't fix for now. Since the battle system is a heavily customized version of it, it's clashing with some of its functions. We might only be able to fix it in the final version. For now, just avoid that command, it wasn't supposed to do anything anyways.
No worries. I just accidentally clicked it while trying to flee a battle. Thought I should mention it just incase.
If you get it all right, you should see an extra cutscene after the bedtime scene, where a surge of their energy will come out of the window. It's pretty neat! :3
Yeah that was really nice. Loving the way their relationship is evolving. Looking forward to the moment the MC finally admits who his favourite gal is. (even though he kinda did but Mariah is a bit naive and didn't seem to register)

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Bug I was able to jump over but can not jump back so now I am stuck as there is no teleport there is no way to get back home :( All the progress lost now that I did.

Can you please make an emergency fix with a teleport skill that will teleport us back home or to the shrine or something so when we run into these game breaking bugs we do not lose all our progress.

BTW Syphon Kiss is totally useless! Costs a lot of TP to use and at level 10 it only gives a crappy 2 LP? You can't even cast the lowest spell at that. Seriously why is the mages LP so horrible? Got a total of 59 at level 10 and the spells either cost 4 or 10. That means 5 castings and your out of all battles. LP recovery is so expensive too.

Comment on game why are the fighters slower than the mage? Mage has to cast spell but gets first attack? What Mark should be the fastest.. followed by our dual handed wielder Grace than the Mage. Mage should be the slowest as fighters have to fight and fend off the mob while the mage is casting the spell.

Now on to mage comments. I raised up both Blaze and Scorch to level 2 and the damage did not seem to increase and the cost did not decrease. What is the purpose to grind up a skill if the damage increase is so negligible that you can't even tell if it increased or not?

Last edited:
Reactions: Lans90

Fernandoegr

Jun 24, 2017
Juyst quoted you so that it would show up.
My question, is it a bug that sometimes the mouse will not move the character? Sometimes on some map it will move, advance the story a bit and it will stop working, by example, on the town before the end of chapter 2 it does not work, advance to chapter 3 and starts working again, did the mine quest and it stopped working.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Unable to exit shop it keeps repeating what type of shop I want to shop for.. ugg.. did not think I needed to save for a shop. Again a lot of progress lost. Damn this was a lot of damn progress lost this time.. damn it.

1. Major Bug: Armor Shop
2. Quest Teachers Pet Part 1 (activates no way to get rid of)
3. Deep in the Woods (unable to complete even though I went over every damn spot in Deep Woods)

Last edited:

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
Unable to exit shop it keeps repeating what type of shop I want to shop for.. ugg.. did not think I needed to save for a shop. Again a lot of progress lost. Damn this was a lot of damn progress lost this time.. damn it.

1. Major Bug: Armor Shop
2. Quest Teachers Pet Part 1 (activates no way to get rid of)
3. Deep in the Woods (unable to complete even though I went over every damn spot in Deep Woods)
Like I said, I'll be addressing as much as I can in the next bug-fix. I won't go over everything right now, but you guys are encouraged to keep reporting weird behavior.

In particular I'm very curious about this one you managed to find out. You actually lost the options in the choice list, that's why you can't leave the menu. In order to pinpoint it more precisely, I'd have to know which route you took and what were the last events with choices list that you interacted with. That must have been a very unique route, cuz no one found that one so far.

Reactions: Lans90

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Like I said, I'll be addressing as much as I can in the next bug-fix. I won't go over everything right now, but you guys are encouraged to keep reporting weird behavior.

In particular I'm very curious about this one you managed to find out. You actually lost the options in the choice list, that's why you can't leave the menu. In order to pinpoint it more precisely, I'd have to know which route you took and what were the last events with choices list that you interacted with. That must have been a very unique route, cuz no one found that one so far.
I had just finished up the quest with Scotty and the scene with the mother with the vibrators. I than went to the store as I got that new stone and wanted to see if I would get anything new or upgrades.

1. Deep Woods killing to grind all characters to level 11 and raise spells for Baset to Level 2 for Blaze and Scorch.
2. Finished Scotty's Quest
3. Went to the Store and spoke with Ramdo (nothing new)
4. Went to speak to Apprentice sold a couple of items and purchased one
5. Select Cancel to finish up

No way to exit. I noticed when I first spoke to him I had same problem there was only the one option.

zezinhoxxx

Jul 6, 2019
Hello

I have a problem. I can't start Love Love mode. I can select the 'hands' option, but there isn't any places to click on Val to start the mode, making me unable to exit the mode. I don't know if that part was the tutorial for this mode, but I can't plaay it. So, if someone could answer me, I would be glad.

Fernandoegr

Jun 24, 2017
Hello

I have a problem. I can't start Love Love mode. I can select the 'hands' option, but there isn't any places to click on Val to start the mode, making me unable to exit the mode. I don't know if that part was the tutorial for this mode, but I can't plaay it. So, if someone could answer me, I would be glad.
That is a bug on the version, download the one a couple of pages back and it should work.

Dqslime

Oct 1, 2017
I said what I meant and meant what I said. The time bar is literally already down by half before I can comprehend and press the first button. I performed the same test after locking the FPS and I still can't succeed. I am not a fast thinker.

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
I said what I meant and meant what I said. The time bar is literally already down by half before I can comprehend and press the first button. I performed the same test after locking the FPS and I still can't succeed. I am not a fast thinker.
Oh, I'm sorry. I've totally misread your post and thought you're having the FPS issue that many posts talked about. No worries then, I'll add an easy mode for such tasks then. Thank you very much for your input, I really appreciate, and sorry for that, I meant no offense.

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
ahm i have a question , about one Optional requerimient of the Quest of BASTET House, anyone could tell me where are the 5 gift? or how to get them? im not sure wich one i already had and wich one are missing since they arent on the Item section and i cant view them... maybe could add a QUEST ITEM section to see and notice it? happened the same with the bannana's quest, i wasnt sure if i had picked it or not and have endless battle with fairies

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes