LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
Hey guys! Here's the new patch! Most major bugs and glitches should be fixed by now. Your saves should work just fine. Somethings will have to be addressed in a more complete version of the game. Other stuff is going to be added in future updates. This version should make chapter 3 playable throughout its extent.

Thank you for your support and all the reports, they're really helpful!

Here's the new patch:

[Change Log v.0.3020]
  • - Added the Smoke Bomb item, grants you 100% flee rate from battles. You can purchase them from Ibram (town’s merchant).
  • - Added a new Town Map. You can find it below the main square, to the left of Ammy’s house.
  • - Fixed a glitch that wouldn’t let you use the mouse inputs during the afternoon and some other screens.
  • - You can retry the water puzzle in case you lock yourself in. Also added a bit more hints on what to do in the Waterways.
  • - Reduced some damage values for some enemies by a bit.
  • - Reduced TP cost for Bastet’s Syphon Kiss to 25 and increased her LP gain to 7%.
  • - Added text to the indicators to further pop them out.
  • - Main Story Event indicators will always show up on screen no matter the distance.
  • - Opening the master menu fix even more picture and visual inconsistencies or issues with choices.
  • - Gem items are now cheaper.
  • Added an "EASY" option to the training dummy mini-game and and "AUTO" feature as well.
  • - Bedge sells Water Gems after you rescue him in the mines.
  • - Added Water Gems item bags to the Amazon Mountain maps.
  • - Veronica’s date in the bar can raise your Charm to at least 10.
  • - Fixed Boobleena Vol.X12 book attribute increase to Charm.
  • - Added a second page to the manual.
  • - Fixed a glitch that didn’t allow the player to jump the gaps in Deeper Wood B after Grace blew up the pillar.
  • - Peeing Oldman will now give the toilet house improvement at night as well as during the day.
  • - Fixed a spot in Deeper Woods B where you could jump to an unintentional area.
  • - Fixed a spot where you could walk through in the underground caves.
  • - Added a clear quest for the Deeper Woods main quest, for those who are using old saves. (Doesn’t affect other users).
  • - Added a special scarecrow in the backyard to clear the Deeper Woods quest for those who have older saves. (It won’t affect new save users, so you can interact with it no problem).
  • - Added some voices.
  • - Fixed a bunch of bad instances in Val’s LLM scenes. This mode is very complex, so some stuff is still bound to be iffy. But it should be playable for now. Note: The “Body Lotion” item won’t work in this version. No need to bother getting it for now.
  • - You can recruit Grace, Valerye and Bastet to your party after the chapter is over. Just talk to them in their respective chatting locations.

LINK:

Last edited:

ZekeA6M

Mar 14, 2020
If you're getting a bug asking for a particular image (especially a "Face" or "People") tell what was the last action you taken or scene that happened.
With 0.3015, attempting to shop at the Love Store. Missing image was /www/img/pictures/Faces_Townsfolk_4_4

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
With 0.3015, attempting to shop at the Love Store. Missing image was /www/img/pictures/Faces_Townsfolk_4_4
Open the Mastery Menu (click or press "S") before going to the shop. That should fix this.

ZekeA6M

Mar 14, 2020
Open the Mastery Menu (click or press "S") before going to the shop. That should fix this.
Reloading fixed it for me IIRC. That's the only time I've encountered that bug after playing to a little after clearing the mines in Ch.3.

Also in 3015 activating the Encounter Ward in the mines disabled encounters on both floors of the mines plus the entire outdoor mountain area(road to Lovefill, Amazon areas, etc...) and the Deep Woods. But not the Deeper Woods. Is this working as intended?

Reactions: LeelaK

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Bug with the town map if you select no than your locked and unable to leave the menu. I was figuring no would than allow you to fast travel so I was testing that. Instead it than left me stuck in map with no way out.

Where is the clear quest for Teachers Pet 1?

Last edited:

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
Reloading fixed it for me IIRC. That's the only time I've encountered that bug after playing to a little after clearing the mines in Ch.3.

Also in 3015 activating the Encounter Ward in the mines disabled encounters on both floors of the mines plus the entire outdoor mountain area(road to Lovefill, Amazon areas, etc...) and the Deep Woods. But not the Deeper Woods. Is this working as intended?
Just noticed it, the mine Ward is missing a trigger. Reset it by using another gate or heading towards Deeper Woods, until I update the game again.

Bug with the town map if you select no than your locked and unable to leave the menu. I was figuring no would than allow you to fast travel so I was testing that. Instead it than left me stuck in map with no way out.

Where is the clear quest for Teachers Pet 1?
Oh, it's returning you to control the character before closing the map. If you press confirm again you should be taken to the map menu again, then you can select leave map. You can't fast travel just yet. Gonna implement that in the next update. Just pressing cancel in that menu also leaves the option. The "No" option wasn't even supposed to be there. I guess the engine doesn't allow single choice "choices", weird.

why debuff frigid still active after battle?
It's intentional, it's something I'm testing out. Not sure if it's gonna be final. The status is also on a time, you can enter new battles and have your turns and eventually it will disappear.

Where can find more cotton thread?
In that version, you can only get it from the challenge battle Vipertrice (Casual Spar) at night at Sparring Jack. I'm gonna add it to more places/enemies in the next update.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
With this new update, does the saves from version 0.03010 and 015 still compatible? Or do I need to start a new game?

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
where do i find the last room for betesta? i am running about the town almost 30 times and im going crazy -.-

nice game but damn i dont like playing sherlock holmes. ;_;

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
where do i find the last room for betesta? i am running about the town almost 30 times and im going crazy -.-

nice game but damn i dont like playing sherlock holmes. ;_;
The last room is just to go downstairs after you've watched the last cutscene after Mariah's LLM play. Not sure if this is what you're looking for but:

Quick walkthrough for chapter 3:

- Talk to Mariah at home during the day to start the chapter.
- Head to the Goddess Temple (East) and talk to Grace and Valerye on the second floor balcony.
- Head to the Mines (north + west, or use the wagon to go to the mountains than leave down-right).
- Finish the mine dungeon and beat the boss.
- Talk to Valeye in Mariah's Room in the afternoon.
- Talk to Mariah in the backyard at Night.
- In the next day, talk to 5 citizens to get the home improvement. (Owan, Pho, Cynthia, Peeing Oldman, Ibram).
- Go to the empty house near the merchant Ibram.
- Finish the waterway dungeon and kill the boss.
- Go to the Goddess Shrine and talk to Valerye in the Afternoon.
- Watch/Play the scene and go back to your house.
- Talk to Mariah at Night.
-Play/Watcht the cutscene.
-Go downstairs to finish chapter 3.

Reactions: Lans90 and Xill
4.10 star(s) 29 Votes