F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
The last room is just to go downstairs after you've watched the last cutscene after Mariah's LLM play. Not sure if this is what you're looking for but:

Quick walkthrough for chapter 3:

- Talk to Mariah at home during the day to start the chapter.
- Head to the Goddess Temple (East) and talk to Grace and Valerye on the second floor balcony.
- Head to the Mines (north + west, or use the wagon to go to the mountains than leave down-right).
- Finish the mine dungeon and beat the boss.
- Talk to Valeye in Mariah's Room in the afternoon.
- Talk to Mariah in the backyard at Night.
- In the next day, talk to 5 citizens to get the home improvement. (Owan, Pho, Cynthia, Peeing Oldman, Ibram).
- Go to the empty house near the merchant Ibram.
- Finish the waterway dungeon and kill the boss.
- Go to the Goddess Shrine and talk to Valerye in the Afternoon.
- Watch/Play the scene and go back to your house.
- Talk to Mariah at Night.
-Play/Watcht the cutscene.
-Go downstairs to finish chapter 3.
ok thanks i would never thought about talking to a peeing man about house building O_O

Reactions: LeelaK

Lans90

Dec 2, 2017
Hey guys! Here's the new patch! Most major bugs and glitches should be fixed by now. Your saves should work just fine. Somethings will have to be addressed in a more complete version of the game. Other stuff is going to be added in future updates. This version should make chapter 3 playable throughout its extent.

Thank you for your support and all the reports, they're really helpful!

Here's the new patch:

[Change Log v.0.3020]
  • - Added the Smoke Bomb item, grants you 100% flee rate from battles. You can purchase them from Ibram (town’s merchant).
  • - Added a new Town Map. You can find it below the main square, to the left of Ammy’s house.
  • - Fixed a glitch that wouldn’t let you use the mouse inputs during the afternoon and some other screens.
  • - You can retry the water puzzle in case you lock yourself in. Also added a bit more hints on what to do in the Waterways.
  • - Reduced some damage values for some enemies by a bit.
  • - Reduced TP cost for Bastet’s Syphon Kiss to 25 and increased her LP gain to 7%.
  • - Added text to the indicators to further pop them out.
  • - Main Story Event indicators will always show up on screen no matter the distance.
  • - Opening the master menu fix even more picture and visual inconsistencies or issues with choices.
  • - Gem items are now cheaper.
  • Added an "EASY" option to the training dummy mini-game and and "AUTO" feature as well.
  • - Bedge sells Water Gems after you rescue him in the mines.
  • - Added Water Gems item bags to the Amazon Mountain maps.
  • - Veronica’s date in the bar can raise your Charm to at least 10.
  • - Fixed Boobleena Vol.X12 book attribute increase to Charm.
  • - Added a second page to the manual.
  • - Fixed a glitch that didn’t allow the player to jump the gaps in Deeper Wood B after Grace blew up the pillar.
  • - Peeing Oldman will now give the toilet house improvement at night as well as during the day.
  • - Fixed a spot in Deeper Woods B where you could jump to an unintentional area.
  • - Fixed a spot where you could walk through in the underground caves.
  • - Added a clear quest for the Deeper Woods main quest, for those who are using old saves. (Doesn’t affect other users).
  • - Added a special scarecrow in the backyard to clear the Deeper Woods quest for those who have older saves. (It won’t affect new save users, so you can interact with it no problem).
  • - Added some voices.
  • - Fixed a bunch of bad instances in Val’s LLM scenes. This mode is very complex, so some stuff is still bound to be iffy. But it should be playable for now. Note: The “Body Lotion” item won’t work in this version. No need to bother getting it for now.
  • - You can recruit Grace, Valerye and Bastet to your party after the chapter is over. Just talk to them in their respective chatting locations.

LINK:
Mega
Excellent work. Thank you!

Lans90

Dec 2, 2017
I'm not sure if this is a bug, but I found this: the gear disappeared at school (that is, the ability to read, improve knowledge).

DragonButts

Jun 5, 2019
Lemme get it straight lol so the side characters are allowed to ntr other characters but the main character cant?
(What i mean is the side characters lets take that "Milf" with the three kids gets fucked by her own kids but the main character can't)
(JUST IN CASE you do not think this is NTR the husband the dad in this case is getting cucked by his own children.)
(However the main character can not fuck with certain characters as they have already been defiled?)
(Aight im just rambling now)
But the husband is dead, it seems like the only person in the town with a living father is Grace, and her mother is dead.

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
Excellent work. Thank you!
Thank you! ^~^

I'm not sure if this is a bug, but I found this: the gear disappeared at school (that is, the ability to read, improve knowledge).
Oh! Must have been a side effect of the new animation, assuming you're in .3020. You can still use the school book, but the task gear isn't showing properly. Thanks for pointing that out. If any indicator suddenly disappear, the mastery menu should fix.

Reactions: Lans90

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Excellent work, ty! I would change none and nothing! This is one of the games which is pleasure to play. CG's are very nice. All quests are crystal clear (don't need any guide to follow them!), plus they work flowlessly...

Keep up the good work. :love:

Lans90

Dec 2, 2017
Thank you! ^~^

Oh! Must have been a side effect of the new animation, assuming you're in .3020. You can still use the school book, but the task gear isn't showing properly. Thanks for pointing that out. If any indicator suddenly disappear, the mastery menu should fix.
by the way, the new info icons are great!
Maybe it's just me, but here's what else I noticed: in the second special Love Love event (Ritual Baths) Valerye, in the third stage the zone of influence on the Anus is displaced (I have it slightly to the left of the pussy). I tried in standard (base) windowed option and fullscreen (1920x1080).

Frombus

Aug 9, 2020
Just played through the game for the first time and wanted to give some of my thoughts and say keep up the good work. The art and story are very cute, nothing crazy but just a fun romp throughout. I know its not everyone's thing, but I personally enjoy incest pairings, so I was pleasantly surprised to see most of the women in Lovefill have scenes building towards their sons. I thought it would just be Mark paired with everybody, while Mariah would be the only incest option, so its nice to see other characters doing their own thing. I also like that you use Subscribe Star, that way you don't have to censor anything the way Patreon forces its creators. There's nothing wrong with the patches those creators make, and its nice to have that option, but I typically feel like the dialogue ends up being too generic to make it work.

Honestly there's only a couple things I can think of suggesting that would be awesome to see. The fist would be having the H scenes animated using the RPGM sprites. This is something that Town of Passion does that I didn't really like at first, but really grew on me. There's something really satisfying about seeing the characters committing whatever sexual acts in the actual overworld, alongside the CG art.

The other thing that would be nice to see would be having the option to replay some scenes, but since it wouldn't be the first time the dialogue or art could be altered. For example if you go back to the fruit game with Betty and her sons, the second time around they wouldn't need to trick her with the fruit and she wouldn't need to be blindfolded in the art. Simple stuff that reuses existing assets but builds off the original to create a new unique scene.

Those are just my suggestions, no need to take them to heart really. Like I said in the beginning, you guys are doing a fine job as is and I'll definitely keep my eye on the game.

ZekeA6M

Mar 14, 2020
Tiny error, Milk Bottle and Honeyonion both heal 2 Lust Points.

Also I suggest rethinking the prices for field items since you basically have unlimited time to use them. Something along the lines of a fixed cost per point healed.

Apr 15, 2020
Thank you! ^~^

quick question for you. how come version 0.02024 is 895 MBs but version 0.3020 692 MBs?

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
quick question for you. how come version 0.02024 is 895 MBs but version 0.3020 692 MBs?
Earlier versions went with a few unnecessary files so I had to remove them. Eventually it will go back to the older size (and get bigger) after more and more new images get added. But for now, it is a nice bonus to have a faster download, I guess.

Apr 15, 2020
Earlier versions went with a few unnecessary files so I had to remove them. Eventually it will go back to the older size (and get bigger) after more and more new images get added. But for now, it is a nice bonus to have a faster download, I guess.
alright cool. it really is fun and love your game.

ZekeA6M

Mar 14, 2020
v0.3020 buggies.

1. Deeper Woods map where Grace's second Rookie Aid event(cut log and MC falls into cave) takes place. There are apparently two monster spawns under the cliffs.
Bad_spawn_Grace_2nd_RookieAid_map.jpg

2. Deeper Woods map again. Map with last seal statue, one needing two lamps. There is a spot near the red chest you can move between the cliff and ground. Also at least two tiles that visually appear open that block movement.
Last_Seal_before_2nd_Dragongate.jpg

3. Grace's 3rd Rookie Aid event gives the MC +1 Courage even if already at chapter maximum of 10.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
This might not be the game for you then, sorry. As the MC helps other M/S couples to get their main goal as part of the plot progression. Eventually he'll take part in those side stories but not to the same extent as the main girls. Which is also there to keep the kink going as the main protagonist won't come easily. The MC will fuck a lot, but there's a progress to be followed for his plotlines, meanwhile you get to check other stuff that's going on.
I'm not interested in voyeur scenes at all. Can you avoid seeing them? Personally, I don't care if I lose most of the sex scenes that way, I'm not going to watch them anyway. I wouldn't be interested in the game if I cannot skip them.

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes