molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I really really hate the garden! There is NOTHING to remind you but having to write it down on physical paper which is stupid for a game on how much fertilizer and water. Really once we get the info or succeed please just do it automatically and don't make us go through that stupid mini game again. So you get the info on purple than when we plant purple just let it automatically do it.. I have not planted a single damn seed after a few times because I am not going to waste time writing down what is the optimal on a piece of paper or note to go to every single time I plant..

I just decided to pretend that stupid garden does not exist as it is so UNFUN.

Reactions: LeelaK

Mundi

May 20, 2018
Some of the CG's don't unlock properly, but you can unlock them with the scroll of unlocks that you get from the gold chest in the witches hut.

IDK about the violet seeds

IDK about the cart, that's probably a bug that will have to be fixed next patch.

You can't go back to the sewer yet, that's planned for future updates.

To the study materials you need to select them while using the study location in the MC's bedroom.

Like I said, some CG's don't seem to unlock properly, specifically those are: 50-55, 116-124, and 134-148. I'm guessing this will be fixed later, but for now you can use the scroll of unlocks.
Thank you for the details !

Regarding the items to use in the MC's room, this is what I have already done, but my message is: "Select a proper Study item".

Suddenly, impossible to use them.

DragonButts

Jun 5, 2019
Thank you for the details !

Regarding the items to use in the MC's room, this is what I have already done, but my message is: "Select a proper Study item".

Suddenly, impossible to use them.
Sorry, I didn't read your initial post carefully enough. Basic ingredient booklet, Craftlicious! Volume 3, and Rock crush deluxe manual are quest items I think. I know that Craftlicious! Volume 3 unlocks crafting items with Emily.

Reactions: Mundi and LeelaK

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
Suggestion by the time I found the bushes as it's a bit tricky to find intially I forgot what color one I needed. Could you put that in the quest details so it will be a bit easier to remember once you get the description from the woman?
I'll add a quick description to it, thanks!

I admit not remembering the scenes. ^^'

This has already been done several times. For example when I finish a main quest, the unlocked CGs do not correspond to the scene that happened, but for a scene that happens later.

I do not know if I'm clear. x.x

If this happens in Chapter 4, I'll try to write down the CG number in question!

It's not very serious in itself, it spoils a little bit later, but maybe it's me doing something wrong.

I also allow myself to ask a few more small questions (Yes I know, I'm boring.:D).

- Is there a tip for purple seeds in the garden? I know the pumpkin in the witch's house gives the necessary fertilizer and water for the green and yellow seeds, but I haven't seen the violets.

- When I wanted to return to the first dungeon of chapter 3, so the mines, I noticed that the cart where you could get in to go on the rails was no longer there. Is this normal ?

- How do you get back to the second dungeon after the hole in Bastet's house has been filled? I turned several times outside without finding a passage. @w@

- I still have three items that the game offers me to give as gifts or to use for studying (Basic ingredient booklet, Craftlicious! Volume 3, Rock crush deluxe manual), but I can never use them. Is it for future content ?

- Where can we find an bug eyeball ? It allows to craft an item for the continuation of the quest with the son of Veronica but I do not know which monster it falls on.

- Do we have to use the scroll to unlock all the GCs in the chapter ? As far as I'm concerned, by completing the main quest line and the side quests, I didn't have all the CGs (like with Grace in bed or some with Bastet), so I was wondering.

There you go, sorry to bother you with all these questions!
Don't worry, we'll gladly answer any questions we can tackle!

Tips for violet seeds are in the papers inside the mines. In the room where you save the last miner before the first mine boss iirc.

Hm, the carts should all continue there. That might have been an overlook, we'll take a look at it! :3

You can't go back to the sewers for now, they'll be back in the next update.

These are craft items for the items to show up in the crafting list you need to keep them permanently. They won't be used for anything else other than serving as unlocks for the craft items.

The Giant Hornets on the roads and the Giant Spiders inside Deeper Woods drop Bug Eyeballs.

The CGs unlocks should be more orderly in the latest version (0.3020), but they might act a bit weird. Some of them are unlocked with getting more intimacy levels, so if you raise the levels too quickly you might unlock scenes earlier than intended. We'll eventually rearrange them.

I really really hate the garden! There is NOTHING to remind you but having to write it down on physical paper which is stupid for a game on how much fertilizer and water. Really once we get the info or succeed please just do it automatically and don't make us go through that stupid mini game again. So you get the info on purple than when we plant purple just let it automatically do it.. I have not planted a single damn seed after a few times because I am not going to waste time writing down what is the optimal on a piece of paper or note to go to every single time I plant..

I just decided to pretend that stupid garden does not exist as it is so UNFUN.
The seed list option will be added to the farm in the next update. It will contain the information you've found.

Reactions: Lans90 and Mundi

Mundi

May 20, 2018
Sorry, I didn't read your initial post carefully enough. Basic ingredient booklet, Craftlicious! Volume 3, and Rock crush deluxe manual are quest items I think. I know that Craftlicious! Volume 3 unlocks crafting items with Emily.
No problem !

For the items, I can't give them to Emilie though. The game does not offer me to give them to him as I can do for a gift item for example.

Don't worry, we'll gladly answer any questions we can tackle!

Tips for violet seeds are in the papers inside the mines. In the room where you save the last miner before the first mine boss iirc.

Hm, the carts should all continue there. That might have been an overlook, we'll take a look at it! :3

You can't go back to the sewers for now, they'll be back in the next update.

These are craft items for the items to show up in the crafting list you need to keep them permanently. They won't be used for anything else other than serving as unlocks for the craft items.

The Giant Hornets on the roads and the Giant Spiders inside Deeper Woods drop Bug Eyeballs.

The CGs unlocks should be more orderly in the latest version (0.3020), but they might act a bit weird. Some of them are unlocked with getting more intimacy levels, so if you raise the levels too quickly you might unlock scenes earlier than intended. We'll eventually rearrange them.

Ah I didn't know about the trick for purple seeds in the mines, I will take a look! Hoping it will be before the cart goes by, otherwise I wouldn't be able to go and see haha.

I understand for the craft items, so I have to keep them with me and they will be usable later ?

Thanks for the clarification for the eyeball bug. It's time to go hunting !

Ah I didn't know either that the level of privacy influenced the unlocking of CGs, it must come from there !

Thanks for answering the questions anyway !

Lans90

Dec 2, 2017
Help me please where should i go in the first night, i cant go home, i talk to everyone in the pub and talk to grace but i still cant go home
I suppose you need to see the Witch. Go west of the city to the gate, and then follow the green area to the south. If you come across the pumpkin path, then everything is correct. =)

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Please help. I'm missing 3 events from chapter 3 but can't find how to trigger them, I've talked to everyone and nothing new appears:

image_2021-03-24_144550.png

If you have completed them, please let me know who they're related to and if you remember how you triggered them. Thank you.

EDIT: found the 2 at the top by visiting the shrine in the afternoon but still can't find the bottom one...
EDIT 2: found it with Eric! Chapter 3 was really great, the best update so far imo.

Last edited:
Reactions: LeelaK and Lans90

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
" His mother's fighting style draws powers from one's inner sex drive, but she thinks she can't fully teach him all the principles "
I play the incest card and end my turn.

Reactions: LeelaK and Raring

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
" His mother's fighting style draws powers from one's inner sex drive, but she thinks she can't fully teach him all the principles "
I play the incest card and end my turn.
Technically there is no incest because that is said from the start, everyone is born from wild crystals that are seeds in the earth creating another person. So Mother Daughter is like in Pathfinder Numeria where Androids consider this person their parent, that when they wake up they tell them what is this world about.

Reactions: LeelaK and Lans90

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Technically there is no incest because that is said from the start, everyone is born from wild crystals that are seeds in the earth creating another person. So Mother Daughter is like in Pathfinder Numeria where Androids consider this person their parent, that when they wake up they tell them what is this world about.
Umm... the Dev already said you shouldn't believe the adults talking about bees and flowers

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes