krikroune

Mar 28, 2020
Hello,
i got a bug: in the deeper woods, i've found the dragonfly lamp before interacting with dragonfly stone...when in interact with it, characters say they have to find the dragonfly lamp despite i already have it...

Reactions: LeelaK

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
Hey guys, just to let you all know that Chapter 4 part 1 (I'm splitting next chapter into shorter updates) is in the works.

Thanks everyone for the support so far! Every form is very helpful! Hope you're all having excellent days! :3

Released a Walkthrough yet, would be very much appreciated?
Not yet. We spend any free time into the game, a proper walkthrough would be time consuming. It'd be nice if someone could work on one. I've posted simple straight instructions for all 3 chapters so far. It'd be a good idea to stitch the posts together.

Is there anything left to do after the boss fight with the super rat.
Talk to Bastet and then go to the Shrine in the afternoon and talk to Valerye.
After that talk to Mariah at home and the last scenes for chapter 3 should play out.

" His mother's fighting style draws powers from one's inner sex drive, but she thinks she can't fully teach him all the principles "
I play the incest card and end my turn.
She needs time to think, lol

Umm... the Dev already said you shouldn't believe the adults talking about bees and flowers
Magical worlds are... you know, crazy, lol :3

i actually stucked in the map and cant return back lol help pls haha
Oh, that's an unfortunate overlook, one of the options was generated automatically, and that one doesn't close the map. Chose "leave" or use the cancel button. Don't select "no" if you can "talk" with the map post again the options will pop up again and you'll be able to return.

how the hell does the mannequin practice minigame work
Press the buttons before the timer is over. If the timer is too fast turn on the option "Lock 60 FPS" inside the options menu.

Hello,
i got a bug: in the deeper woods, i've found the dragonfly lamp before interacting with dragonfly stone...when in interact with it, characters say they have to find the dragonfly lamp despite i already have it...
You need two lamps for that statue. The Dragonfly Lamp and the Spider Lamp, you should be able to progress after getting the second one.

krikroune

Mar 28, 2020
Hey guys, just to let you all know that Chapter 4 part 1 (I'm splitting next chapter into shorter updates) is in the works.

Thanks everyone for the support so far! Every form is very helpful! Hope you're all having excellent days! :3

Not yet. We spend any free time into the game, a proper walkthrough would be time consuming. It'd be nice if someone could work on one. I've posted simple straight instructions for all 3 chapters so far. It'd be a good idea to stitch the posts together.

After that talk to Mariah at home and the last scenes for chapter 3 should play out.

Oh, that's an unfortunate overlook, one of the options was generated automatically, and that one doesn't close the map. Chose "leave" or use the cancel button. Don't select "no" if you can "talk" with the map post again the options will pop up again and you'll be able to return.

Press the buttons before the timer is over. If the timer is too fast turn on the option "Lock 60 FPS" inside the options menu.

You need two lamps for that statue. The Dragonfly Lamp and the Spider Lamp, you should be able to progress after getting the second one.
Thanks a lot, it seems i'm not focused enough ^^

Lans90

Dec 2, 2017

Glad to hear that. I look forward to continuing the story =)

hakueiryuu00

Dec 21, 2020

thanks I love your game...i love the mom design...truly peak beauty of milf

ghostinlust

Mar 25, 2021
After you talk to Valerye (loved the heavenly booty owner, btw, lol!) you should:
- talk to Grace at the Blacksmith's, she'll join the party.
- head up north and go meet the sex store owner (a quest should pop-up by now)
- after the cutscene, you need to get 1x Thunder Crystal, 1x Iron Ore, 4x Copper Ore and take them to Grace's dad in the Blacksmith's.
- After that, return to the temple. Talk to Valerye, watch the cutscenes.
- Talk to Valerye again alone (enjoy the booty).
- Head back to town and sleep (check Ammy's/Betty's scenes before you sleep, or do them later after the chapter is done).
- At night, visit the witch for a scene, or head to the forest for the second dungeon.
- After that it's pretty much straight-forward.

A reminder, there are two ways to keep track of things. You can check the Quest Log (it isn't avaiable for everything in the game though) or check your Crystal Ball key item, Raphy will give you hints. When you get access to the HUD menu, you'll be able to access her hints easier.
can you help me with the love love game of valerye(booty scene) i select the hand option with rub and it just doesn't seem to go beyond it i click on valerye multiple times all over her but still no response

Lans90

Dec 2, 2017
can you help me with the love love game of valerye(booty scene) i select the hand option with rub and it just doesn't seem to go beyond it i click on valerye multiple times all over her but still no response
Hello, what version of the game are you using? This was in one of the earlier ones, but in the last one I did not see this bug.

たかしろ

Aug 30, 2018
I wonder if there's a planned schedule for the new updates for this game, like is it monthly, every [set number of months] or upload when it's done?

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
thanks I love your game...i love the mom design...truly peak beauty of milf
Thank you! :3 Mariah is my favorite too!

but what do I have to press when I see red Xs and green Vs
Cancel and Confirm buttons respectively.

I wonder if there's a planned schedule for the new updates for this game, like is it monthly, every [set number of months] or upload when it's done?
A full chapter usually takes about 5 months if it no artwork is put on hold. The next chapter will be split into smaller updates, so we might have something new as early as next month.

srosales10

May 24, 2020
Yo Leelak!!!
Huge fan of your game!!!! I'm really excited on what else you have in store in the next chapter. I got a question though, in what chapter would it be okay to start grinding up levels for the next following updates? I want to know for future reference. I'm more of a perfectionist when it comes to games and I want to unlock everything I possibly can. Thank you for your time!!!

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
move the save file restart and save then move the orignal save file back and overwrite and reload solves the problem
Thanks for trying to help... but this also not work. I even noticed that not only the letter "g", the letter "q" is also missing :ROFLMAO:
It seems not meany people got this error. Not sure what is wrong with my laptop.

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes