Lans90

Dec 2, 2017
Here's what I found:
Having received the task to talk to Bastet before leaving for the Mountains, I changed the time of day for the night, went to the Scarecrow to train Courage. Both types of training take away CP points, but the battle does not start. Consequently, there is no way to train this parameter.
Also, for one of the Altars on the way to the Amazons, an offering in the form of Sparkling Bloom is required. I got only 1 (and he bargained with the Orc Leroy;)), from which mobs can I farm them? Or will it be added in the next update?

Reactions: LeelaK

Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
Darn, looks like this is another one of those games where the game has a lot of content, but the art starts cutting out way early on. Guess I'll keep an eye out for when it's completed.

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
So far these are the problems I have:
1. Can't get in the cave behind the altar requiring offerings of sparkling bloom.
2. Where can I find orc pants? From Leroy?
3. Where are the cracks on the mountain face (and the hidden fairies in caves)?

Lans90

Dec 2, 2017
1. Can't get in the cave behind the altar requiring offerings of sparkling bloom.
hi, i guess we will see this in the continuation of the chapter. I also did not find the sparkling bloom from whom it falls out (in the Altar it is said about some kind of spirits). The pants are from the orc Leroy. And a crack in the wall ... I saw a similar one behind the Boss-Snake (which just had to be defeated to go to the Amazons) in Deep Woods. But the heroes comment that they feel the wind coming from there, but they cannot pass - apparently in the future this will be solved with the help of bombs.

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
having an issue with loading bastet face, then when it goes to the animation im stuck on the loading screen
If these types of errors pop up. Load the save again and press S before interacting with the event that caused the error. It should fix it.

Some hero with a save file?
someone has a save guys i just lost my last save TT ? im sooooo disapointed :(
can we have full save please
There are save files (complete chapter 2 and complete chapter 3) at the itch page, that might help. (you can change Mark's name by talking to the town's cat)

Can we have sex with the mother yet?
Not yet. Her storyline will develop more slowly and thoroughly. But at least one scene per chapter will be present. Hers is currently planned for part 2 of Chapter 4.

Great news, thanks! I can't wait to find out what's new there =)
Thank you for your support! I hope you enjoy it! Lemme know what you think of this one! :3

I wouldn't say it's NTR. Like with the inn boys and their mother, she has no connection to us other than just being neighbours really. Infact if we get to fuck her it will be NTR from the boys' side, though not really because they seem willing to share.

Same goes for Mrs. Veronica and Eric. He is her son lol, that's hardly NTR from our pov, it would definitelly be from his though but considering how wholesome this game is I don't see it being taken that way.

And their relationship when it comes to sexy stuff is starting to get really blunt:

So yeah, I'm actually rooting for the guy. It's not like he is an idiot or an asshole that you hate, he's fine.

As for the MC, he pretty much has a harem growing. He's already had some sort of action with all 4 girls. And there's no sign at all that anyone else is going for them.
Thanks for the analysis, you got the idea behind the pairings. ^~^

Love how LeelaK says that there's a ch3 clear save on the itch page and just a few posts below that people beg for saves. Y'all are fucking stupid.

Thank you to LeelaK for the update, I do love this game a whole lot!
Thank you! That's really nice to hear!

Here's what I found:
Having received the task to talk to Bastet before leaving for the Mountains, I changed the time of day for the night, went to the Scarecrow to train Courage. Both types of training take away CP points, but the battle does not start. Consequently, there is no way to train this parameter.
Also, for one of the Altars on the way to the Amazons, an offering in the form of Sparkling Bloom is required. I got only 1 (and he bargained with the Orc Leroy;)), from which mobs can I farm them? Or will it be added in the next update?
Oh, thanks for that report, I'll have to check the scarecrow event. I'll be making a bug-fix update by the end of the week (unless something major pops up) so that I can tackle as many issues as possible.

For the Sparkling Bloom you'll need to find the secret cave in the mountains. It's in the room with the altar that requires Wind Plumes. There's a cracked wall on the upper part, Grace will blow it up. Fight the fairy enemies to get from them, it's a common drop but the enemies put up a fight. (they're weak to earth)

I hope this will get an Android port.
Not in the plans for now. Unfortunately, Android versions for this kind of game run into many issues, so I'd rather wait until the final version to fully dedicate on that.

how do i get more charm*?
Some events and side-quests give you charm in the early chapters. I'm still adding a proper charm training mini-game with Emma to the game. But for now, if you complete all of Eric's quests, you'll be able to get some points with Veronica in the pub. The Charm attribute issue will be addressed next update.

Great work tbh, i've play this game more than 24hr, really want to enjoy the whole chapter 4.
Thanks a lot!

1. That cave is inaccessible right now.
2. You get Orc Pants from Leroy. You can either buy it for 1k, or negotiate them. The results are, you fight him for them or if you have 11+ charm he'll give it for free.

hi, i guess we will see this in the continuation of the chapter. I also did not find the sparkling bloom from whom it falls out (in the Altar it is said about some kind of spirits). The pants are from the orc Leroy. And a crack in the wall ... I saw a similar one behind the Boss-Snake (which just had to be defeated to go to the Amazons) in Deep Woods. But the heroes comment that they feel the wind coming from there, but they cannot pass - apparently in the future this will be solved with the help of bombs.
Deeper Woods cracked wall is reserved for future events. The Amazon Mountain cracked wall is a secret that can be found in this update. Grace will blow it with her Dynamite Heartbreaker, you just need to find it. (I posted the location up here)

Rindos

May 4, 2017
emm, i dont think its bug but somehow i dont know what to do to start another chapter goal after Pest Control(baster rat problem). What i need to do?
Edit
Nevermind, i needed to go to the church in the afternoon

Last edited:

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
Anyone can help me? What mob drops Wind Plume? I have been grinding for hours trying to find it
Take a look at the trees with green leaves, you can shake those to reveal more enemies. The wind bats drop those, careful cuz they can be tough.

Jerghaal

Sep 8, 2018
Ok I love this game but, for the love of god, please put an option to remove ONLY the voice acting. It's simply horrible.

Sudalai Muthu

Aug 25, 2018
any idea on how to kill the big chicken?., I checked all the area there is only 2 trunk is there to help her in skill.,one trunk is missing

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
any idea on how to kill the big chicken?., I checked all the area there is only 2 trunk is there to help her in skill.,one trunk is missing
One trunk is in the room to the south from the entrance of the woods. Another one is to the left of the room where you first meet Grace. The last one is on the room to the left of the savegate (room before the boss) crossing the bridge. Cut the 3 of them and Grace will learn her skill. Use the bomb items too, you can go back to town and talk to Emily in Grace's house. She'll give you 3 bombs, they deal good damage.

Reactions: Sudalai Muthu

Lans90

Dec 2, 2017
If these types of errors pop up. Load the save again and press S before interacting with the event that caused the error. It should fix it.

There are save files (complete chapter 2 and complete chapter 3) at the itch page, that might help. (you can change Mark's name by talking to the town's cat)

Not yet. Her storyline will develop more slowly and thoroughly. But at least one scene per chapter will be present. Hers is currently planned for part 2 of Chapter 4.

Thank you for your support! I hope you enjoy it! Lemme know what you think of this one! :3

Oh, thanks for that report, I'll have to check the scarecrow event. I'll be making a bug-fix update by the end of the week (unless something major pops up) so that I can tackle as many issues as possible.

For the Sparkling Bloom you'll need to find the secret cave in the mountains. It's in the room with the altar that requires Wind Plumes. There's a cracked wall on the upper part, Grace will blow it up. Fight the fairy enemies to get from them, it's a common drop but the enemies put up a fight. (they're weak to earth)

Not in the plans for now. Unfortunately, Android versions for this kind of game run into many issues, so I'd rather wait until the final version to fully dedicate on that.

Some events and side-quests give you charm in the early chapters. I'm still adding a proper charm training mini-game with Emma to the game. But for now, if you complete all of Eric's quests, you'll be able to get some points with Veronica in the pub. The Charm attribute issue will be addressed next update.

Thanks a lot!

2. You get Orc Pants from Leroy. You can either buy it for 1k, or negotiate them. The results are, you fight him for them or if you have 11+ charm he'll give it for free.

Deeper Woods cracked wall is reserved for future events. The Amazon Mountain cracked wall is a secret that can be found in this update. Grace will blow it with her Dynamite Heartbreaker, you just need to find it. (I posted the location up here)

Thanks a lot!

Thank you very much, my bad, now I found the cave.
Also: in Valerye's scene Ritual bath, in stage 3 Love Love scene, the impact zone on the anus is shifted. To act, you have to press a little to the left of Pussy.
The update was pleased with the following: a new system with cooking, a slight expansion of the arsenal of skills, as well as new SGs. Separately, I will note the scene with Bastet, adding animation is just great! As I understand it, this is a new Love Love scene, it's a pity that I can't repeat it yet. As for the story, it is always not enough for me, so I look forward to the next update =)

The Fabled

Nov 22, 2019
what love stat should i be increaseing to get the girls to like me more should i focuse mostly on the stat that has (Heart Taker) by it or should i try and aviod that or get everything up? cause when it came to speacial scene with you mom laying in bed beside the MC i had to alter the story with the freebie the game gave me cause i got low intimacy. and do i get locked permately in low intimacy due to the the wrong choices or gifts or can that be fixed? Can some one give me some guidence?

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Found a bug, I think. Unless I'm doing something wrong.

You can't get out of this dialogue:
1623139887308.png
She keeps repeating this, if you go in the buy menu and get out she repeats this and locks you from leaving.

The Fabled

Nov 22, 2019
Found a bug, I think. Unless I'm doing something wrong.

You can't get out of this dialogue:
View attachment 1235017
She keeps repeating this, if you go in the buy menu and get out she repeats this and locks you from leaving.
well that has to be a bug never happened to me. hope you save recently ^_^

EDIT: wait didn't read that properly first time though just pess cancel should get you out yet it looks odd i had more options than what is in your screen shot.

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes