nahatarg

Jul 14, 2019
First of all, thank you very much for the game, I love it, I have an error that does not allow me to advance in chapter 3 in the afternoon when I want to go back to the mine using the cart and also if I go on foot and talk to some npc

failed to load: img / pictures / faces_townsfolk_4_8.png

Reactions: LeelaK

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
Yo Leelak!!!
Huge fan of your game!!!! I'm really excited on what else you have in store in the next chapter. I got a question though, in what chapter would it be okay to start grinding up levels for the next following updates? I want to know for future reference. I'm more of a perfectionist when it comes to games and I want to unlock everything I possibly can. Thank you for your time!!!
Thank you for the kind words! :3

To be honest, I don't know yet. I recommend against grinding cuz I'm not 100% sure how the balance will work in the final version or even in the next chapter. So I've been testing and balancing based on feedback and a certain level/points threshold I have in mind. It's hard to keep track of what's too difficult to not challenging enough if everyone adds 10+ levels.

But don't worry, I got you covered, I plan on having a lot of collectibles, extras, and cool rewards for them as well. I'm guessing a good point will be when traveling expands even more.

The "g" letter is missing in the text for me. I tried installing the fonts in the game folder but it didn't help. How do i fix this?
I honestly don't know what happened. Those font errors are very rare and I dunno how to fix them. Try installing the font file in the PC again.

looks interesting
Thanks! :3

First of all, thank you very much for the game, I love it, I have an error that does not allow me to advance in chapter 3 in the afternoon when I want to go back to the mine using the cart and also if I go on foot and talk to some npc

failed to load: img / pictures / faces_townsfolk_4_8.png
Try entering the mastery menu (click or press S) and leaving and then talking to the npc again. This usually fix the loading of face images.

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
Part 1 of Chapter IV is now released!

Let me know if you guys run into any issue. If nothing major shows up, I'll work out any minor bug by next weekend.

Enjoy, guys! Thank you for the support! ^~^

SS Post (LINK):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
UNOFFICIAL LINUX PORT

LTL.png

is my Unofficial Linux port of this game, v0.03360.
For those interested in a native Linux port of the game.

I have not fully tested it but it seem to run without issues, if someone does run into an error let me know and I will try and fix it as soon as possible.

LeelaK I hope you're okay with this unofficial port.

Lans90

Dec 2, 2017
Part 1 of Chapter IV is now released!

Let me know if you guys run into any issue. If nothing major shows up, I'll work out any minor bug by next weekend.

Enjoy, guys! Thank you for the support! ^~^

SS Post (LINK):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Great news, thanks! I can't wait to find out what's new there =)

Reactions: LeelaK

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
this game contains ntr or not, and why do we have to help others to fuck women? is it mandatory? is mc a beta cuck,
If so, I don't understand the developers, I think it would have been better if the protagonist was a woman,
I wouldn't say it's NTR. Like with the inn boys and their mother, she has no connection to us other than just being neighbours really. Infact if we get to fuck her it will be NTR from the boys' side, though not really because they seem willing to share.

Same goes for Mrs. Veronica and Eric. He is her son lol, that's hardly NTR from our pov, it would definitelly be from his though but considering how wholesome this game is I don't see it being taken that way.

And their relationship when it comes to sexy stuff is starting to get really blunt:
1622993662091.png

So yeah, I'm actually rooting for the guy. It's not like he is an idiot or an asshole that you hate, he's fine.

As for the MC, he pretty much has a harem growing. He's already had some sort of action with all 4 girls. And there's no sign at all that anyone else is going for them.

zandalari

May 4, 2019
Love how LeelaK says that there's a ch3 clear save on the itch page and just a few posts below that people beg for saves. Y'all are fucking stupid.

Thank you to LeelaK for the update, I do love this game a whole lot!

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes