Xill

Jan 10, 2018
well that has to be a bug never happened to me. hope you save recently ^_^
Yeah I had saved before that. I think it has to do something with the Sister Helen quest though, after I got the book from the temple some of the npc's lost some dialogue options, like you couldn't say no to Bastet and only had the kitchen option, and also I couldn't take Grace in my party before that.

Reactions: LeelaK

CoupDeGrace

May 8, 2017
How do you read books? I've got miner's diary, encyclopedia and something else, but they don't seem to be showing in any menus. Am I missing something or is it bugged?

The Fabled

Nov 22, 2019
How do you read books? I've got miner's diary, encyclopedia and something else, but they don't seem to be showing in any menus. Am I missing something or is it bugged?
study them at your desk in your room at home they boost your stats from what i have seen oh almost forgot you need 3 CP to do so

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
Thank you very much, my bad, now I found the cave.
Also: in Valerye's scene Ritual bath, in stage 3 Love Love scene, the impact zone on the anus is shifted. To act, you have to press a little to the left of Pussy.
The update was pleased with the following: a new system with cooking, a slight expansion of the arsenal of skills, as well as new SGs. Separately, I will note the scene with Bastet, adding animation is just great! As I understand it, this is a new Love Love scene, it's a pity that I can't repeat it yet. As for the story, it is always not enough for me, so I look forward to the next update =)
The impact zone for that one won't be fixed for now. It's a big hard to fix it cuz, believe or not, Val's butt is too big, the other areas would cover that one that it had to use other areas, lol!

what love stat should i be increaseing to get the girls to like me more should i focuse mostly on the stat that has (Heart Taker) by it or should i try and aviod that or get everything up? cause when it came to speacial scene with you mom laying in bed beside the MC i had to alter the story with the freebie the game gave me cause i got low intimacy. and do i get locked permately in low intimacy due to the the wrong choices or gifts or can that be fixed? Can some one give me some guidence?
For now the system isn't fully implemented, but I'd recommend increasing all as much as you can. Part 2 next will polish a little bit more of these options as I'll probably add the dating system there which is the last part for the girl's intimacy interactions.

Found a bug, I think. Unless I'm doing something wrong.

You can't get out of this dialogue:

She keeps repeating this, if you go in the buy menu and get out she repeats this and locks you from leaving.
Oh, thank you! This is a big one but it can be fixed by you. If possible please let me now which event you did precisely before the options disappeared so I can fix it.

You can fix that error by pressing S before talking to Yuga (or anyone with an option).

Yeah I had saved before that. I think it has to do something with the Sister Helen quest though, after I got the book from the temple some of the npc's lost some dialogue options, like you couldn't say no to Bastet and only had the kitchen option, and also I couldn't take Grace in my party before that.
I'll take a look at Sister Helen's quest. Thank you for the report! I'm planning on releasing a bug-fix by the weekend as I'm waiting for more reports to fix as much as possible.

Reactions: Lans90 and Xill

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
You can fix that error by pressing S before talking to Yuga (or anyone with an option).
Oh cool, yeah that fixed everything. I didn't really think it was weird at the start, like Valerye having only the chat option, thought it was for story purposes or something.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Isn't a bit late for this disclaimer lol?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sister Helen is HOT btw, the default avatar she has doesn't do her justice.

Ledragoneternelle

Jun 6, 2021
Hello I first want to tell you that this beginning of chapter 4 was very good
but I have just two questions I would like to know what is the way to increase the lust of the mother and I would also like to know if I have unlocked all the scenes I have unlocked the scene with the mother from the start during training then the one in the shower then the baset one with the kitchen the nun's blowjob Valerie's scene when I eat her pussy and the grace scene with the tentacles to find out if I am have finished well with this first part of chapter 4 and that I have not forgotten anything
thank you

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Where the hell is that damn snake? I am so sick of running deep woods where I remember bridges to be and can't find the damn snake!

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Where the hell is that damn snake? I am so sick of running deep woods where I remember bridges to be and can't find the damn snake!
From the Deeper Woods entrance go left instead of right, there should be a pillar thing that only Grace can break near some water.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
From the Deeper Woods entrance go left instead of right, there should be a pillar thing that only Grace can break near some water.
Thanks quite a ways from the bridge.. would of been better to say water... The battles are way too many and becoming a big bore.

The Fabled

Nov 22, 2019
I destroyed all the tree stumps. can't find the damn snake!
please
help me
If im not mistaken it isn't trees you need to break it should be Stone pillars. if you interact with them MC will say it has creacks all over it and if grace is in you party she will use Dynamite hearbreaker on them to destroy them and they uselly have vines unerderneath that you can climb on try looking for those (If you don't have dynamite heart breaker then you need to go to the mines and finish the main quest) *spoiler alert* you fight a snake boss the get a new party member *spoiler alert*

csum

Jan 7, 2020
Is it possible to put in some tabs on the menu that can list of all items, monsters and etc found in game along with their location to makes it easier for player to find?

The Fabled

Nov 22, 2019
Is it possible to put in some tabs on the menu that can list of all items, monsters and etc found in game along with their location to makes it easier for player to find?
i think that would be a nice addition to the adventurer book your given but the way it should work is you have to have encounter them first then they would get marked and where you encountered them.

zandalari

May 4, 2019
Some glitches where you can get stuck in game, both in Deeper Woods. For 1 I recommend removing the debris from the place, for 2 I'm not sure why it locks you in place, but I assume it has something to do with character models.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
If im not mistaken it isn't trees you need to break it should be Stone pillars. if you interact with them MC will say it has creacks all over it and if grace is in you party she will use Dynamite hearbreaker on them to destroy them and they uselly have vines unerderneath that you can climb on try looking for those (If you don't have dynamite heart breaker then you need to go to the mines and finish the main quest) *spoiler alert* you fight a snake boss the get a new party member *spoiler alert*
It is also in the middle of the water. So forget the bridge and worry about a stone pillar in the middle of the water.

CoupDeGrace

May 8, 2017
Please tell me that the minigame becomes easier with higher agility. I had it like 2-3 times and that equals the number of times, when I wanted to AltF4 this shit. Why would you ever include ESC in bloody arrow minigame?!

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes