LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
Isn't a bit late for this disclaimer lol?

Sister Helen is HOT btw, the default avatar she has doesn't do her justice.
Actually that's a test screen that remained from the test. I was thinking if I should add one of these before every scene.

Hello I first want to tell you that this beginning of chapter 4 was very good
but I have just two questions I would like to know what is the way to increase the lust of the mother and I would also like to know if I have unlocked all the scenes I have unlocked the scene with the mother from the start during training then the one in the shower then the baset one with the kitchen the nun's blowjob Valerie's scene when I eat her pussy and the grace scene with the tentacles to find out if I am have finished well with this first part of chapter 4 and that I have not forgotten anything
thank you
Yes, for this first part of Chapter 4 you've got every scene. The full completion + replays will be added when Chapter 4 is fully done. Mariah's intimacy attributes (and all other girls) aren't fully finalized yet. The options will show up later in Chapter 4.

Thanks quite a ways from the bridge.. would of been better to say water... The battles are way too many and becoming a big bore.
Will rework the hints for that part, the goal was getting a general idea of the room to explore as there's only 3 rooms with bridges and one that had a cutscene.

I destroyed all the tree stumps. can't find the damn snake!
please
help me
Go to Deeper Woods (Entrance), it is on the second room to the left of the Savegate. Break the pillar in the middle of the fallen bridge and jump on platforms to the left.

Is it possible to put in some tabs on the menu that can list of all items, monsters and etc found in game along with their location to makes it easier for player to find?
This is an interesting idea. Thanks for the feedback. I'll look into it. It might be hard to implement without turning old saves obsoletes.

Hi . If anyone has played it, can I have a walkthrough?
For Part 1 of Chapter 4 you need to:

- Talk to Mariah at home to start the Chapter.
- Talk to Bastet near the house to the south (morning). Watch the scene. Add Bastet to the party.
- Talk to Grace at the Blacksmith and add her to the party.
- Go to the Shrine and head to Valerye's room. Watch the scenes. Add Valerye to the party.
- With all 4 girls head to the mountain and talk with the blue-haired girl blocking the path to the left.
- Talk to Jayla, the purple-haired miner at the mine's entrance.
- Head to Deeper Woods and go to the second room to the left (where you find the first lantern) break the pillar and jump to the left, talk to the purple bush to fight the snake.
- Head back to the blue-haired girl in the mountains. Talk to Jayla. (afternoon)
- Go to the new dungeon. You have to collect items to place on the altars. Shake the trees to fight enemies, collect shining sparks on the ground. You need 3 altars for the first part, 2 for the second. You can lit one altar getting items from the orc inside the cave with the Savegate. There's a secret cave in the room with the altar that asks for Wind Plumes, look for a cracked wall.
- Talk to the statue with an orb and fight a boss.
- Head to the entrance of the Amazon Village. (update ends here)

(side quest)
-Talk to the nun in the village.
-Head to the farm and talk to the girl in orange.
-Craft a Repair Kit (if you need items, check Deep Woods).
- Talk to the nun on the second floor of the shrine
- Check the confissionary room (night)

Some glitches where you can get stuck in game, both in Deeper Woods. For 1 I recommend removing the debris from the place, for 2 I'm not sure why it locks you in place, but I assume it has something to do with character models.

Thank you for the report! They will be fixed next time a bug-fix is uploaded.

Please tell me that the minigame becomes easier with higher agility. I had it like 2-3 times and that equals the number of times, when I wanted to AltF4 this shit. Why would you ever include ESC in bloody arrow minigame?!
If the speed is too high, that's probably the monitor speed affecting the game. Go to the options and check the "Fix 60fps" option. That should fix the minigame. There's also an easy timing and auto success if it's still too difficult.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Actually that's a test screen that remained from the test. I was thinking if I should add one of these before every scene.
Imo having one pop up before every scene can be kinda immersion breaking.

Having one at the start of the game is probably enough. People should know what they're getting into by then. (if they already didn't by the description of the game)

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
How exactly does planting seeds work?
I have water, green seeds and fertilizer. I cleaned a field but when I click on it nothing happens. I also can't see seeds and the fertilizer in the item list in my inventory.
Therefore my question: How exactly does planting seeds work?
This is quite difficult to do without a proper step by step tutorial on how to plant seeds, how to use the fertilizer and how to properly water the earth. What needs to be done first, what next and what is the last step?
Also, if growing crops isn't supposed to be done until a certain chapter is finished or certain requirements are met then the task for it shouldn't be available until this is the case in order to avoid unnecessary costs for the MC.

EDIT:
Never mind. I didn't try to hit the [ENTER] button... :oops::FacePalm:

Last edited:
Reactions: LeelaK

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Something that should be really considered: Quite often you don't really know what exactly to do now. Not even the main quests are listed in the quest journal. This is something that has to change asap. or the game is bound to become very grinding and with that boring.
For every chapter there should be a list of main objectives including the actual progression and also at least some hints about the side goals and where to start them.
I for myself am viewing this as so important that I would suggest to work on the quest journal for the existing chapters first before even thinking about continuing the story.
A good quest journal that lets you know how you should proceed with the story at any given point is really crucial for a good gaming experience.

Last edited:

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
What main use does cabbage have?
It doesn't restore much health, you don't get many farming points and even less AP for them.
They also aren't worth much as it looks like.
Honestly, right now it looks like a real loss of both time, money and resources altogether to do farming. Financially the outcome doesn't justify the efforts put into farming at all.
Because right now you need to invest roughly 150 coins to get something that costs 4 coins or restores only 15 HP per item.
If I would've been able to farm something that is worth roughly 100 coins at least, heals 200 to 300 HP or restores 20 to 30 TP per item then it would make probably sense to farm those things and still maybe not even then, maybe except I want to raise my charity and kindness points. But that's actually quite expensive right now and hurts more than it makes fun...

Mundi

May 20, 2018
Glad to see that the first part of chapter 4 is out ! Can't wait to see what's new among the best milfs (and Grace of course).

GENO1980

Dec 26, 2018
hello what i do beats the walls
1.jpg

==============================================================================
where I do not know you have found a sword
2.jpg

please help:)

Reactions: Leo252 and LeelaK

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
LeelaK
Attached you'll find a save game (zipped). For some reason I cannot move anymore there. I'm completely stuck in that position. Any ideas on how to get around this?

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
No idea what's up with that, but this RPGmaker cheat engine has noclip, so you can use that to get out of there https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-cheatmenu-v2-0-2.12121/
Thanks, that tool did help a lot. Not noclip but the positioning.
As it looks like if you are exactly at the position X:0 and Y:7 you cannot move anymore. If you change that position by +-1 (well, not X:-1 of course) you are able to move again. It is just that exact position that causes trouble.
I also found another position on the same map with the same kind of lock: x:21 and Y:12

LeelaK
Maybe you want to have a look into that.

Last edited:

cobaia2392

Sep 10, 2016
The memory room only have the events upon the chapter 3?

I have a "Unlocker", if you have acess to the Memory room/lane, just change the files in the folder: www/data

PS: Remember to backup the original file "Maps38.json"

aleyugioh

Jun 22, 2020
Any chance for future andriod port? Playing such games on joiplay crashes it during fight segments.
Your right when joiplay updates the apk crashes some Games, but maybe try another emulator in the appstore like maldives player its only for rpgmaker MV Games. I hope help you and sorry for my english.

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
I'd suggest that the "Silent Roar" technique should be made available outside of a fight, too. It is a TP restauration technique in the end just like the "Recover" technique is a restauration technique for HP. It makes no sense to treat them differently.

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Also, it doesn't make much sense that the Dragon Gates (the healing gates) act differently when they are stacked with the same amount of Savegate Orbs.
I'd suggest to treat the gates equally as long as they require the same amount of Savegate Orbs. The more Savegate Orbs they require the more they should be able to do: Teleporting, partially or fully restoring HP/LP and maybe even TP in exchange for either CP or certain gems.

The same applies to the Goddess Statues. First all of them are silver and heal without any CP requirements. Then, at the beginning of a certain chapter they turn golden without any explanation and require different amounts of CP to fully restore HP/LP. That doesn't make any sense at all.
I'd suggest to treat them equally throughout the whole game and to make them require one CP for healing HP/LP and maybe two to three CP to heal HP/LP/TP. Some techniques require a lot of TP, therefore I'd suggest to try two TP first and to adjust it from there.

Just keep in mind that requiring too much CP at once renders certain places more or less useless for farming experience points to raise your level, like the mines for example. Right now the game is already quite grinding, so it should be made easier to access experience farming places that give higher experience points.

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
Imo having one pop up before every scene can be kinda immersion breaking.

Having one at the start of the game is probably enough. People should know what they're getting into by then. (if they already didn't by the description of the game)
Yeah, I thought as much. I'm gonna turn that one off cuz it was just left there. But I might add it back for some scenes later on.

How exactly does planting seeds work?
I have water, green seeds and fertilizer. I cleaned a field but when I click on it nothing happens. I also can't see seeds and the fertilizer in the item list in my inventory.
Therefore my question: How exactly does planting seeds work?
This is quite difficult to do without a proper step by step tutorial on how to plant seeds, how to use the fertilizer and how to properly water the earth. What needs to be done first, what next and what is the last step?
Also, if growing crops isn't supposed to be done until a certain chapter is finished or certain requirements are met then the task for it shouldn't be available until this is the case in order to avoid unnecessary costs for the MC.

EDIT:
Never mind. I didn't try to hit the [ENTER] button... :oops::FacePalm:
Just before you're able to use the farm you should go through a little tutorial with Rosaly. It's technically mandatory, I hope there's no way to skip that scene that I'm not familiar with yet. It goes like this: you plant the seed, pick the fertilizer amount (there's two numbers which result in good and best results for every seed), and then choose the water amount and then wait for it to be ready.

Something that should be really considered: Quite often you don't really know what exactly to do now. Not even the main quests are listed in the quest journal. This is something that has to change asap. or the game is bound to become very grinding and with that boring.
For every chapter there should be a list of main objectives including the actual progression and also at least some hints about the side goals and where to start them.
I for myself am viewing this as so important that I would suggest to work on the quest journal for the existing chapters first before even thinking about continuing the story.
A good quest journal that lets you know how you should proceed with the story at any given point is really crucial for a good gaming experience.
The quest journals will be fully implemented down the line, since it's a WIP some things are still changing. But right now every main-quest and side-quest objectives have a least a hint. There must be a couple of instances where the hint isn't on the journal, but for those usually Raphy's tells you after using the globe.

What main use does cabbage have?
It doesn't restore much health, you don't get many farming points and even less AP for them.
They also aren't worth much as it looks like.
Honestly, right now it looks like a real loss of both time, money and resources altogether to do farming. Financially the outcome doesn't justify the efforts put into farming at all.
Because right now you need to invest roughly 150 coins to get something that costs 4 coins or restores only 15 HP per item.
If I would've been able to farm something that is worth roughly 100 coins at least, heals 200 to 300 HP or restores 20 to 30 TP per item then it would make probably sense to farm those things and still maybe not even then, maybe except I want to raise my charity and kindness points. But that's actually quite expensive right now and hurts more than it makes fun...
Farm items are mainly used as a source for AP (getting perfect results for the cabbage for example, gets you 28 points. you can easily get lots of AP from raising crops compared to the other minigames). As a support item they're simple heals and not meant to be comparable to the dedicated healing items. They'll also be necessary to level up in the cooking minigame and as crafting material for future items.

Glad to see that the first part of chapter 4 is out ! Can't wait to see what's new among the best milfs (and Grace of course).
Thank you! Chapter 4 will be pretty Grace heavy! :3

hello what i do beats the walls

==============================================================================
where I do not know you have found a sword
please help:)
These two areas are for future updates. They serve no purpose for now. That happened in older chapters before, some ground is left for future expansion. Warnings will be added when a situation like that happens.

LeelaK
Attached you'll find a save game (zipped). For some reason I cannot move anymore there. I'm completely stuck in that position. Any ideas on how to get around this?

Thanks, that tool did help a lot. Not noclip but the positioning.
As it looks like if you are exactly at the position X:0 and Y:7 you cannot move anymore. If you change that position by +-1 (well, not X:-1 of course) you are able to move again. It is just that exact position that causes trouble.
I also found another position on the same map with the same kind of lock: x:21 and Y:12

LeelaK
Maybe you want to have a look into that.
That tile and others are now fixed and will be updated in a bug-fix version that's coming this weekend.

The memory room only have the events upon the chapter 3?

I have a "Unlocker", if you have acess to the Memory room/lane, just change the files in the folder: www/data

PS: Remember to backup the original file "Maps38.json"
A warning should tell that for these segmented updates the replay room won't have the newest scenes until the chapter is concluded. But yeah, the replays only go up till chapter 3 for now.

Any chance for future andriod port? Playing such games on joiplay crashes it during fight segments.
No plans for android port before the final version.

Is there any way to regain lost trust?
You can increase the attribute with chat routes, not every chat raises every attribute for now though.

Also, it doesn't make much sense that the Dragon Gates (the healing gates) act differently when they are stacked with the same amount of Savegate Orbs.
I'd suggest to treat the gates equally as long as they require the same amount of Savegate Orbs. The more Savegate Orbs they require the more they should be able to do: Teleporting, partially or fully restoring HP/LP and maybe even TP in exchange for either CP or certain gems.

The same applies to the Goddess Statues. First all of them are silver and heal without any CP requirements. Then, at the beginning of a certain chapter they turn golden without any explanation and require different amounts of CP to fully restore HP/LP. That doesn't make any sense at all.
I'd suggest to treat them equally throughout the whole game and to make them require one CP for healing HP/LP and maybe two to three CP to heal HP/LP/TP. Some techniques require a lot of TP, therefore I'd suggest to try two TP first and to adjust it from there.

Just keep in mind that requiring too much CP at once renders certain places more or less useless for farming experience points to raise your level, like the mines for example. Right now the game is already quite grinding, so it should be made easier to access experience farming places that give higher experience points.
Every Dragon Gate will act differently based on the dungeon and region. The Statues always have costs but it only starts popping after the CP system kicks in, they'll be standardized soon after some balancing.

Thanks for the feedback, the bug-fix for this release will be up soon after that the focus will shift to part 2.

Leo252

Jun 1, 2021
Downloaded this game on May 2021, and can say this game is absolutely great! Really enjoyed the storyline, gameplay, music, the girls too of course ;), everything adds up very nicely. Just finished chapter 3, but said that it's the end of chapter, however I can still proceed with the chapter 4 with Bastet,, is it supposed to be like that only? Keep up the good work! :giggle::giggle:

Reactions: Lans90

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Regarding the Love Love Time events:
Some hints about how to get over the 600 threshold would be nice. So far as I understand it this should be different for each girl and maybe each scene. Just being forced to try and error can get quite frustrating after some time.
The closest I get with Valerye for example is by first rubbing and then whipping her ass but that only gets me around 560. Using toys is far more exciting for her and just rushes her climax. Somehow I have the feeling that I don't get enough points in the first and maybe the second stage. Is there a trick to get more points at those stages?
For Mariah I luckily found some boost points but I still can't go over 500 to 550 points on the climax meter. It gives me some additional AP but that's it.
Too much try and error leads to grinding. And as I said - without some hints this can get very frustrating...

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 29 Votes