RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
Ahm i have a question... anyone could give me a tip or a hint how to fast lvl up skills? ...since i have all of them in most lvl 2, but lvl up to 3 take a whole life to do it, and even more the Tension Skills... maybe in exchange of that ExperienceBar could be a Number of Uses to Lvl up Fast? ... idk...anyone have an opinion about it?

Reactions: LeelaK

Lans90

Dec 2, 2017
LeelaK
Could it be possible that when I've lit up the three other altars first except the Sparkling Bloom one that I then can't enter the cave, for example because you check if three altars are lit already? The cave there is fully open but I never got the Sparkling Blooms nor can I enter it later on.
Also, it seems that the cave is on the same map/room as the altar for the Sparkling Bloom, not the one with the Wind Plumes.
Or am I missing something there? View attachment 1250207
Find this location, at first I also did not notice a crack in the wall that can be broken. There are spirits in this cave with the right drop.

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
What I would really suggest is some kind of shop - maybe more than just one - in the Amazon tribe village where I can resupply necessary items and maybe equipment. Fairy Herbs and Fairy Berries and maybe more potent stuff like that for example. Without a working gate there you run out of those things quite fast even if stocked up quite well at the beginning of chapter 4. Bastet and Valerye are heavily dependent on spells.

Also, what I noticed, is that Grace is far too slow. Even if she just attacks she's always the last one and therefore she seldom gets a chance to intervene in fights. That leads to a very slow progress of her Tension abilities. Bastets spells that work against all enemies are very powerful although they are quite expensive and so Bastet usually finishes the job before Grace gets a chance to act. The fights in the Amazon Mountains are at leas partially an exception, though.
Valerye has too less attack spells in her repertoire and Fairy Charge takes often too long because it requires that first step and often there is no second round due to Bastet's powerful spells. For now Valerye just has Nova and Void as usable attack spells.

Reactions: LeelaK and Leo252

Lans90

Dec 2, 2017
What I would really suggest is some kind of shop - maybe more than just one - in the Amazon tribe village where I can resupply necessary items and maybe equipment. Fairy Herbs and Fairy Berries and maybe more potent stuff like that for example. Without a working gate there you run out of those things quite fast even if stocked up quite well at the beginning of chapter 4. Bastet and Valerye are heavily dependent on spells.

Also, what I noticed, is that Grace is far too slow. Even if she just attacks she's always the last one and therefore she seldom gets a chance to intervene in fights. That leads to a very slow progress of her Tension abilities. Bastets spells that work against all enemies are very powerful although they are quite expensive and so Bastet usually finishes the job before Grace gets a chance to act. The fights in the Amazon Mountains are at leas partially an exception, though.
Valerye has too less attack spells in her repertoire and Fairy Charge takes often too long because it requires that first step and often there is no second round due to Bastet's powerful spells. For now Valerye just has Nova and Void as usable attack spells.
I also think that in terms of combat - Grace makes the smallest contribution, as she is slow and does not have such strong skills. However, as I understand it, in the next part of the chapter, a lot of attention will be paid to it. She will most likely get the Whirlwind AoE ability (which she destroyed the vines). And it is also possible, being a slow warrior, is something like provocation / taunt and, for example, counterattacks, which will significantly increase her contribution to the battle.
As for consumables, I practically don't use them at all. Valerie sparingly spends mana (besides, if you start the fight with an advantage, attacking from the back, and she will receive a buff, then she will regenerate mana). The main attacking characters are MC and Bastet. The latter has no problems with mana, thanks to her Syphon Kiss. A very useful skill.

Leo252

Jun 1, 2021
Does anyone knows what the status detailed are for? Strength, Speed, Stamina, Spirit, Sorcery, etc? I notice different masters & equips can give different status to the characters, however i dont know what the status are for

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
I clicked and nothing happens or I'm the one who bugged my save
If you finished the update, this is just a bug and it shouldn't trigger anything else. I'll be fixing it for the next part.

LeelaK
Could it be possible that when I've lit up the three other altars first except the Sparkling Bloom one that I then can't enter the cave, for example because you check if three altars are lit already? The cave there is fully open but I never got the Sparkling Blooms nor can I enter it later on.
Also, it seems that the cave is on the same map/room as the altar for the Sparkling Bloom, not the one with the Wind Plumes.
Or am I missing something there?
This cave isn't accessible in this update. It's part of the Amazon Village that's currently planned for part 2 update.

I found only one Savegate Orb so far in the Amazon Mountains. Did I miss one or hasn't it been placed yet?
There's one inside a chest taking the south road from the first altar. The other one is given by/bought from Leroy in his cave.

just finished the chapter 4 part 1, thank you for such great game & really excited for the new update :D
Thank you very much for playing it and supporting it! We'll see you in Chapter 4-part 2! :3

Ahm i have a question... anyone could give me a tip or a hint how to fast lvl up skills? ...since i have all of them in most lvl 2, but lvl up to 3 take a whole life to do it, and even more the Tension Skills... maybe in exchange of that ExperienceBar could be a Number of Uses to Lvl up Fast? ... idk...anyone have an opinion about it?
This system isn't fully done just yet. It'll be fully balanced after the game get more length. I dunno if I can make it number wise, but in the next part there'll be characters focused on giving battle tutorials so those values will eventually be informed.

I also think that in terms of combat - Grace makes the smallest contribution, as she is slow and does not have such strong skills. However, as I understand it, in the next part of the chapter, a lot of attention will be paid to it. She will most likely get the Whirlwind AoE ability (which she destroyed the vines). And it is also possible, being a slow warrior, is something like provocation / taunt and, for example, counterattacks, which will significantly increase her contribution to the battle.
As for consumables, I practically don't use them at all. Valerie sparingly spends mana (besides, if you start the fight with an advantage, attacking from the back, and she will receive a buff, then she will regenerate mana). The main attacking characters are MC and Bastet. The latter has no problems with mana, thanks to her Syphon Kiss. A very useful skill.
There will be shops in the Amazon Village. Also, I'll be adding Bedge to help people out before the mountain dungeon. Thanks for the feedback. As for Grace, she's intentionally balanced to be a round ender, but it'll be possible to change her stats significantly in the future. Also, she works as a tank to use items without monsters getting a chance of dealing damage/killing characters you've just healed/revived etc.

But I'll have a look at how her skills grow, as she might need to use them less to level up as she has less opportunities to use them. Val is supposed to use attack moves more sparsely, but she also will get more options and the possibility to have more fairyflies as the story progresses. Bastet is meant to be a glass cannon, dungeons will become progressively harder and there are still a few new characters to show up before the party is fully complete with all the combinations and strategies.

Thank you all for this kind of feedback, it's very useful! :3

Does anyone knows what the status detailed are for? Strength, Speed, Stamina, Spirit, Sorcery, etc? I notice different masters & equips can give different status to the characters, however i dont know what the status are for
In short:
Strength = more physical damage
Stamina = more physical defense
Sorcery = more magic damage
Spirit = more magic defense
Luck = affects random items / critical / evade / special events and spells

Anyone knows where to find the Blaze Sword for the Mountain Amazon Altar? I tried look whole place but cannot find
thanks man, do you know also about the "rare monster" on the "new tunnel" i heard it several times from the tavern guy & mine guys
The Blaze Sword and other hints will show up in the next parts. This is the first time the update was split, it was done in full chapters before, so some things from the overall chapter are already in place to can't be accessed due to the chapter not being fully done.

Reactions: Leo252 and Lans90

Lans90

Dec 2, 2017
If you finished the update, this is just a bug and it shouldn't trigger anything else. I'll be fixing it for the next part.

This cave isn't accessible in this update. It's part of the Amazon Village that's currently planned for part 2 update.

There's one inside a chest taking the south road from the first altar. The other one is given by/bought from Leroy in his cave.

Thank you very much for playing it and supporting it! We'll see you in Chapter 4-part 2! :3

This system isn't fully done just yet. It'll be fully balanced after the game get more length. I dunno if I can make it number wise, but in the next part there'll be characters focused on giving battle tutorials so those values will eventually be informed.

There will be shops in the Amazon Village. Also, I'll be adding Bedge to help people out before the mountain dungeon. Thanks for the feedback. As for Grace, she's intentionally balanced to be a round ender, but it'll be possible to change her stats significantly in the future. Also, she works as a tank to use items without monsters getting a chance of dealing damage/killing characters you've just healed/revived etc.

But I'll have a look at how her skills grow, as she might need to use them less to level up as she has less opportunities to use them. Val is supposed to use attack moves more sparsely, but she also will get more options and the possibility to have more fairyflies as the story progresses. Bastet is meant to be a glass cannon, dungeons will become progressively harder and there are still a few new characters to show up before the party is fully complete with all the combinations and strategies.

In short:

The Blaze Sword and other hints will show up in the next parts. This is the first time the update was split, it was done in full chapters before, so some things from the overall chapter are already in place to can't be accessed due to the chapter not being fully done.
Thank you for your work, the game never ceases to delight.
By the way, I really like the Val mechanic with the Fairy summon. Improving basic abilities(like heal), as well as gaining access to various new and at the same time powerful skills. Pretty cool and reminds me of the Monk class from Ragnarok online =)

Error40464

Apr 23, 2017
good game it's a pity I don't have the opportunity to support the game but what about this change or the corruption of the mother or other characters or change to scuccubus and heels help with strength and more and the like or add magical things to the game that change the character to anything ( onahole , sex toy doll , and all verzion )

deadmemories

Jan 28, 2019

In short:

I started from scratch again because some things were missing from my other save, yes I had finished the update

Lans90

Dec 2, 2017
good game it's a pity I don't have the opportunity to support the game but what about this change or the corruption of the mother or other characters or change to scuccubus and heels help with strength and more and the like or add magical things to the game that change the character to anything ( onahole , sex toy doll , and all verzion )
I am against this =)
the game has a nice and sweet atmosphere. This can be seen in the plot itself, lore and characters. Corruption will ruin this. Personally, I don't see any point in this.

Error40464

Apr 23, 2017
ok corruption mom and son used big magic change back
and change girl body for toy onahole or sex toy doll or next nice tranformation body

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes