Mundi

May 20, 2018
I just finished the first part of chapter 4 and can't wait to see what follows with the Amazons !

It's cool to see the unique role model of the Innkeeper and the Witch when you talk to them (and the Witch is <3). The scenes with Valerye and Grace are splendid. ;)

I hope we will see Sister Helen again, she looks very ... interesting.

What is a little frustrating is that since we only have the first part of the chapter, we don't know what we can do and what is still inaccessible.

In any case, well done for the work done so far !

Leo252

Jun 1, 2021
If you finished the update, this is just a bug and it shouldn't trigger anything else. I'll be fixing it for the next part.

This cave isn't accessible in this update. It's part of the Amazon Village that's currently planned for part 2 update.

There's one inside a chest taking the south road from the first altar. The other one is given by/bought from Leroy in his cave.

Thank you very much for playing it and supporting it! We'll see you in Chapter 4-part 2! :3

This system isn't fully done just yet. It'll be fully balanced after the game get more length. I dunno if I can make it number wise, but in the next part there'll be characters focused on giving battle tutorials so those values will eventually be informed.

There will be shops in the Amazon Village. Also, I'll be adding Bedge to help people out before the mountain dungeon. Thanks for the feedback. As for Grace, she's intentionally balanced to be a round ender, but it'll be possible to change her stats significantly in the future. Also, she works as a tank to use items without monsters getting a chance of dealing damage/killing characters you've just healed/revived etc.

But I'll have a look at how her skills grow, as she might need to use them less to level up as she has less opportunities to use them. Val is supposed to use attack moves more sparsely, but she also will get more options and the possibility to have more fairyflies as the story progresses. Bastet is meant to be a glass cannon, dungeons will become progressively harder and there are still a few new characters to show up before the party is fully complete with all the combinations and strategies.

Thank you all for this kind of feedback, it's very useful! :3

In short:
Strength = more physical damage
Stamina = more physical defense
Sorcery = more magic damage
Spirit = more magic defense
Luck = affects random items / critical / evade / special events and spells

The Blaze Sword and other hints will show up in the next parts. This is the first time the update was split, it was done in full chapters before, so some things from the overall chapter are already in place to can't be accessed due to the chapter not being fully done.
thanks for the replies, now i can distribute stats accordingly to each characters ;)

Reactions: LeelaK

Sologor

Nov 13, 2020
thanks, and what about courage ?
Night time, the puppet you use to spar in the daytime to level agility, turns into a "sentient" version that rewards courage (you may need to finish the mines and get Bastet to join you for it to trigger)

Jun 20, 2020
This game always had great potential.I played the latest version recently and was very pleased that there were no major bugs. Well done to LeelaK.
Can we expect more animation? I understand it is a lot of work but the Bastet scene came out great.
One suggestion would be to add some vanilla content , put some kissing / romance between MC and Valerye , MC and Maraiah. Vanilla is great for slow progress :p
Will be looking forward to the next update.

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
Thank you for your work, the game never ceases to delight.
By the way, I really like the Val mechanic with the Fairy summon. Improving basic abilities(like heal), as well as gaining access to various new and at the same time powerful skills. Pretty cool and reminds me of the Monk class from Ragnarok online =)
Thanks! I'm glad to hear you're liking it! :3
Val will eventually get more fairies so that she'll be able to use more skills and get more powerful. I'm still tweaking her mechanic, I might add some changes by part 2 already.

how do i unlock the scene of larry's pet ripping his mother's clothes?

do you have a right time to deliver the pet?
After getting the pet you should just talk to him in the school (he'll be sitting on his desk). After that you should just go to the inn and rest, chose the option to wake up at night and watch the scene.

Can someone tell the optimal water/fertilizers for each seed?
Green Seed: lots of water / 3 fert (growth) or 6 fert (best)
Yellow Seed: ok amount of water / 6 fert (growth) or 9 fert (best)
Violet Seed: little watter / 8 fert (growth) or 12 fert (best)

The Seed Info option was implemented in the last patch and from now on everytime you get a hint it'll be stored in Rosaly's Seed Info list.

There's a huge bug where if you walk into adead end with a party member behind you, you'll be trapped
Weird, party members shouldn't trap you. Only NPCs can sometimes do that, but they usually walk outta of the way. If it's the chest glitch, that was fixed in the most recent version v.0.3405

I just finished the first part of chapter 4 and can't wait to see what follows with the Amazons !

It's cool to see the unique role model of the Innkeeper and the Witch when you talk to them (and the Witch is <3). The scenes with Valerye and Grace are splendid. ;)

I hope we will see Sister Helen again, she looks very ... interesting.

What is a little frustrating is that since we only have the first part of the chapter, we don't know what we can do and what is still inaccessible.

In any case, well done for the work done so far !
Thank you so much! I'm very glad you're enjoying it. You'll get to see their village next update.

Yeah, hopefully one day we'll be able to have portraits for every significant NPCs. Betty and Raphy are definitely two favorites! :3

Sister Helen will definitely have a few more scenes in the future. If some of the extra girls get some love and we're able to make more scenes for them, I'll gladly work on those.

If all goes well, part 2 shouldn't take long! But I understand, a full complete chapter is easier to navigate.

thanks for the replies, now i can distribute stats accordingly to each characters ;)
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention Speed, it should be self-explanatory, but it affects turn order and the EX-Turn chances. Also, some actions/spells have a different Speed modifier making them happen earlier or later in the turn order, so it's always a good thing to check out the turn preview.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Leelak you may got this asked before or maybe not i hope... but:

1. What other genres you focused on working with? futa, femdom erhhh you know for your current game or future ones :D
  2. Any collabs you feel like doing with other devs? cuz ur skills are damn top tier and milfairy tales its the proof of it <3
  3. Finally, do you see the possibility of having the game translated into other languages? this when game its fully completed

Reactions: LeelaK and Leo252

Colt101

Jul 12, 2021
LeelaK when will next update come and what is average gap between updates?
I hope next update will be awesome as always

exava

Nov 11, 2018
has anyone else had an issue with your save no longer working? i tried to reload it and its back up and the game didnt load. i was thankfully not that far into the new release when it happened.

it could just be me though

Colt101

Jul 12, 2021
bro there are some issue loading old save data into new version of the game you cand download compatible save files from itch.io site

The Fabled

Nov 22, 2019
has anyone else had an issue with your save no longer working? i tried to reload it and its back up and the game didnt load. i was thankfully not that far into the new release when it happened.

I had that problem to so i just started over (a minor pain) i just ened up power grinding again. but it's not really that much to do.....i mean yea getting your skills back and tech lvling them back to the right level is a small annoyance and getting back to where you where is a pain but I just deal with it hopefully in the furture it won't be an issue cause honestly i don't want anouther MonGirl Dreams issue to where you get through several dungeons and deafeat mutiple bosses just for the next update to come along and tell you oh that an old save sorry that's not gonna work you gonna have to start over anyone who has played that know my pain espeacaly when it comes to skills, debt, stats, and story

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
there's a chest in deeper forest that lock you on spot, there's aslo a problem after the second save monument, there's a bridge and some jump action ... the one that let you go on the wood plank won't let you come back ...
there's need for a debug tool, one that send you at the entrance of the map would be a nice idea

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
Leelak you may got this asked before or maybe not i hope... but:

1. What other genres you focused on working with? futa, femdom erhhh you know for your current game or future ones :D
  2. Any collabs you feel like doing with other devs? cuz ur skills are damn top tier and milfairy tales its the proof of it <3
  3. Finally, do you see the possibility of having the game translated into other languages? this when game its fully completed
1.Well, there are some others planned for the future, but futa won't be one of them for this game. We have other projects in mind that could fit some other styles. There's already a bit of femdom in MFT of sorts.
2. Right now I'm really focusing on this project but there's always a possibility in the future. A collab could definitely be a thing later down the line.
3. If I'm not mistaken some fan-translations already exist. Keep in mind these versions aren't supported so I cannot guarantee the integrity of the original text or the integrity of the files, etc.

Thanks for the questions! :3

How do I solve this problem?

this file is not in the images folder
Hm, that's weird, no scene should be asking this one. You could try refreshing the portraits before the text (press S before starting a scene) or make a dummy file with the same name if the problem persists (like, add a copy of facebastet2_2 and rename to 2_3). If you remember which dialogue triggered this error I'll have a look for next update.

LeelaK when will next update come and what is average gap between updates?
I hope next update will be awesome as always
That's always hard to answer, but working on the smaller updates they seem to take 2.5 months so far.

Could have been a save corruption, if so those are rare and there isn't much to be done. A reminder: saves from chapters 1-2 versions aren't compatible with the newer versions anymore.

I had that problem to so i just started over (a minor pain) i just ened up power grinding again. but it's not really that much to do.....i mean yea getting your skills back and tech lvling them back to the right level is a small annoyance and getting back to where you where is a pain but I just deal with it hopefully in the furture it won't be an issue cause honestly i don't want anouther MonGirl Dreams issue to where you get through several dungeons and deafeat mutiple bosses just for the next update to come along and tell you oh that an old save sorry that's not gonna work you gonna have to start over anyone who has played that know my pain espeacaly when it comes to skills, debt, stats, and story
Unfortunately, that's one of the common pains of rpgm, it's very easy for saves to become incompatible with one another. I recently found a big bug that would incur in a restart. I worked a makeshift solution for that not to be the case for people with previous saves, hope it'll work out when part 2 gets released. That why I'll always provide at least an updated save for major updates.

Is there way to remove Grace from party? She wont apear at her home.
If she won't appear she will probably be necessary for progress. The full party-switcher will show up in the upcoming update.

there's a chest in deeper forest that lock you on spot, there's aslo a problem after the second save monument, there's a bridge and some jump action ... the one that let you go on the wood plank won't let you come back ...
there's need for a debug tool, one that send you at the entrance of the map would be a nice idea
I won't be able to add one right away, but it's definitely on the list. Some tiles just behave weirdly in the most unexpected ways. The recommendation is to keep saving frequently just in case. Everything prior a full version is still considerate beta, I try to test as much as I can without delaying releases too much, but things still slip by.

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes