Sologor

Nov 13, 2020
Leelak, I have a question about Love Mode and, specifically, the scene with Ms. Veronica

She mentions that her boobs could use some....oral support, so to speak but she never lets me complete the action saying that she needs to get in the mood, mouth kiss won't work either. All I can do is alternating between grabbing and caressing until the end of phase 3 regardless of love meter and left/right boob if that means anything.

The in-game manual and some npcs mention to try stuff but boob goddess Veronica won't have it (quite literally if you forgive my pun XD ), what am I doing wrong?

Reactions: LeelaK

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
Leelak, I have a question about Love Mode and, specifically, the scene with Ms. Veronica

She mentions that her boobs could use some....oral support, so to speak but she never lets me complete the action saying that she needs to get in the mood, mouth kiss won't work either. All I can do is alternating between grabbing and caressing until the end of phase 3 regardless of love meter and left/right boob if that means anything.

The in-game manual and some npcs mention to try stuff but boob goddess Veronica won't have it (quite literally if you forgive my pun XD ), what am I doing wrong?
Hm, this is a very interesting report. I dunno what could've happened there. IIRC she should unlock oral actions with as little as 250 points in phase 1 (either grabbing or caressing), try left boob first, alternate 'em both as there are different point threshold per target and action. If you unlock the oral one, select kissing and alternate, in phase 2 you can unlock until the licking action with her (in the bathroom scene).

I'm not surprised something like that can happen. Love Love Mode is a huge headache to manage and won't be fully tweaked until further down the line in order not to mess with data and such. I'll be doing some tweaking for next patch as a couple more scenes using it will be added as well.

It'll be checked as soon as possible. Let me know if any of these suggestions worked it out for ya. (great pun, btw :3)

Sologor

Nov 13, 2020
It was something I had already tried but did it nonetheless.

Phase 1 - Tried at 250, 500 and 750 with no avail. No kissing/licking for either boob (checked both the left and the right) nor mouth
Phase 2 - Same as phase 1
Phase 3 - Same as phase 1

I noticed that caressing and grabbing give different values depending on how much the meter is filled but that's about it. Also, I'm not entirely sure about this but I'm almost sure it MIGHT be a bug

In phase 3 you can put down your meat and unlock the bonus items, the whip works just fine but the lotion does not seem to increase "hand" actions and the use counter does not run down anyway.

That's all I had to report. By the way, the game is really nice and I enjoy the rpg content quite a lot. I have over 20 years experience in the field and, while I can't say it's the "hardest" (for obvious reasons), it definitely beats some SFW titles. If I may give some feedback about fighting, magics should be far more powerful considering how big the mana pool is, I know there are items to refill magic juice but still....

Thanks for the reply and for being so active, I'm sure the rest of the community appreciates it too. GG, bye

EDIT

To be precise and if it is of any help, the only oral action for the entire scene is to KISS and I assumed it would have eventually unlocked licking too. Maybe it needed the one action that could not be performed?

Last edited:

Myname133

Jun 13, 2021
is there ntr or gangbang in this game?
i don't like those genre and once i had a game when there wasn't had the tags sho i am asking before i playing

Darkyan97

Jan 5, 2018
I need a little help. My character got stuck in the Deeper Woods at a chest. I can change where he is facing but he absolutely can't move from that spot even after combat. Is there a solution for this or do I have to start over from an earlier save file (which is 2 hours behind)

Sologor

Nov 13, 2020
I need a little help. My character got stuck in the Deeper Woods at a chest. I can change where he is facing but he absolutely can't move from that spot even after combat. Is there a solution for this or do I have to start over from an earlier save file (which is 2 hours behind)
Happened to me too and, I'm afraid, your only options are to reload the closest save before that point or wait for next update to get that spot patched

The Fabled

Nov 22, 2019
Wasn't that tile fixed in the latest patch? (0.3405) I could swear it was.
Sadly LeelaK it isn't i started over and got to that point just to test it and it only happens in front of the chest both the enemies and the main player can still get stuck in that one spot it's best just to open the chest from the side to prevent getting stuck there

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
i was farming the mastery a bit and i'm wondering if there's a max level for the skill and what it is if there's one ^^ (if there's a "best" spot to farm i'm aslo interested in it as it take some time :S)

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
people are unhealthily angry around here but did not get any clarification about the skill lvl, i'm sad T_T

edit : i'm before the first boss, my skill are lvl6 and lvl3, i'm wondering if the mother say something depending on how high the mastery is (since it should be one day, i'll try to bring it to full mastery before the boss to see if she say something about it after the fight or when i repport to her :3) i'm farming just below the safe stone to not have to sleep and not spend the thousands gold i won in antidote (i seem to get poison at least once every three fight ... so once every three poison attempt) anyone got bored and tryed it before me ? is there any reward for such madness love and devotion :S

Last edited:

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
Sadly LeelaK it isn't i started over and got to that point just to test it and it only happens in front of the chest both the enemies and the main player can still get stuck in that one spot it's best just to open the chest from the side to prevent getting stuck there
Oh, I see. It was fixed after the latest patch. Well, now it's too far into the next update so it'll be fixed when that one drops. For now opening the chest from the side is the safest bet. Sorry about that really unexpected tile behavior. I recommend saving as often as possible cause you never know when one of these slip past testing.

Can anyone share full save
A full save for the previous update can be found on the .

i was farming the mastery a bit and i'm wondering if there's a max level for the skill and what it is if there's one ^^ (if there's a "best" spot to farm i'm aslo interested in it as it take some time :S)
iirc, right now the max level for most skills should be 10. this system isn't fully implement and balanced just yet so it might change if we get to the final release.

Well considering I cannot even find this game on itch io I would question that.

people are unhealthily angry around here but did not get any clarification about the skill lvl, i'm sad T_T

edit : i'm before the first boss, my skill are lvl6 and lvl3, i'm wondering if the mother say something depending on how high the mastery is (since it should be one day, i'll try to bring it to full mastery before the boss to see if she say something about it after the fight or when i repport to her :3) i'm farming just below the safe stone to not have to sleep and not spend the thousands gold i won in antidote (i seem to get poison at least once every three fight ... so once every three poison attempt) anyone got bored and tryed it before me ? is there any reward for such madness love and devotion :S
The skill levels don't affect scenes or interactions yet. They might be requirements for secret quests in the future but nothing is set right now. The skills levels are there to raise the skill efficiency over the course of the game, but it won't be fully balanced until it's closer to full completion. No need to grind beyond just making the skill stronger.

• Sad
Reactions: ben akeba
4.10 star(s) 29 Votes