LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
when will we have an update?
Now. Just waiting u/l to finish and some other details. ^~^

if im right the mom has no sex scenes yet,right?

i will comeback here again if there is sex scenes
besides a dream sequence, no actual sex scene with her, but there are plenty others and hj and 2 interactive massages.

sinces its chapter 4, is there any sex scenes?
there is with some of the other ladies

how to get Grace tension skill?

i missed to destroy the tree with grace
you can always go back to Deep Woods and find 3 tree logs there to break. (from entrance, south room. from river, left room. from savegate, left room)

Lans90

Dec 2, 2017

besides a dream sequence, no actual sex scene with her, but there are plenty others and hj and 2 interactive massages.

you can always go back to Deep Woods and find 3 tree logs there to break. (from entrance, south room. from river, left room. from savegate, left room)
Update?! Finally, lets goooo! Thank you =)))

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
Update?! Finally, lets goooo! Thank you =)))
sorry, i was being stupid lol. about the mom sex scene, it doeant matter for me now. but i got bug by missing image at the start of chapter 4 and it bastet images.

i wanna ask about the sex scenes, will you add animated sex scenes in the future without love mode?
if that will be difficult just dont do it

deadmemories

Jan 28, 2019

yup

ppeterman

Jan 1, 2018
First: Thanks for the game, i love the art and the story, glad to see more updates.

But I got a really dumb question when i played a while ago.
I like to finish all the main content first and then explore all the places looking for extra content.
Can you do side quests at any time or if you continue the main story and change chapter you can't do it anymore?

Reactions: LeelaK

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
First: Thanks for the game, i love the art and the story, glad to see more updates.

But I got a really dumb question when i played a while ago.
I like to finish all the main content first and then explore all the places looking for extra content.
Can you do side quests at any time or if you continue the main story and change chapter you can't do it anymore?
I recommend finishing main content and side quests on a per-chapter basis. The intent is for all side-quests to be unmissable as much as possible. But it's hard to say it'll stay like that until the final release, for many engine-related issues and other stuff related to how expansive some things are. Only after a full version all the ends will be fully ironed out.

A full save reset might even become a necessity in a future update. I've been trying to avoid that as much as possible, but it might not be the case eventually. Try not to get too attached to the save, lol. Good thing is that the game was planned to offer a certain level of replayability.

And thank you for the kind words! :3

Reactions: Leo252 and Lans90

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Tags have anal sex but not vaginal? Im guessing the protag prefers a bit of rump for the pump? lol. Art from the screenshots looks absolutely top tier - i think ill give this one a go when chapter 4 is finished in whenever the next update hits as would prob make more sense to jump in then than now. Still this looks very promising indeed, should perhaps have looked it up much sooner in all honesty.

Reactions: LeelaK

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Tags have anal sex but not vaginal? Im guessing the protag prefers a bit of rump for the pump? lol. Art from the screenshots looks absolutely top tier - i think ill give this one a go when chapter 4 is finished in whenever the next update hits as would prob make more sense to jump in then than now. Still this looks very promising indeed, should perhaps have looked it up much sooner in all honesty.
The tags need updating as there are some missing.

A few to mention are: vaginal sex, rape, NTR (Type-B and/or type C, i.e. rape NTR, specifically tentacle and snake tail, don't know if any human NTR, couldn't tell from the CGs, there was a yellow shirt, but that could just be MC with a different shirt) I think it might be avoidable? I dunno.

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes