chilithaman

Aug 15, 2017
soooo..cant find the combo for the locker in the new waterway looking for the tiara, any help?, also cant find the damn arena in love letter :/

Reactions: LeelaK

gnolp

Mar 1, 2021
i get this error constantly, it seems there is an audio file missing. it's quite disruptive as you have to click it away every few seconds.
edit: i correct that statement, it's completely unplayable with that error.

Last edited:

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
Good game but they should seriously have the option to turn off Voice Acting. No offence to the performers but the voice acting is really bad, especially because the English pronunciation is so poor.

Decouple the Volume for the Voice Acting from the Volume for the General Effects, make it its own channel.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Just for infos (it's not a criticism), the Town3.ogg file is still missing.

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Had no idea why people want NTR in this game, it was clearly from the start Dev want it a harem romance game and didn't want to add NTR in the game because many time MC can only do voyeur stuff with some character like the inn owner having fun with her 3 sons and not joining in. Okay sure maybe they will change their mind now and may add it but can those content avoidable

sssnnn2551

Jul 28, 2017
Had no idea why people want NTR in this game, it was clearly from the start Dev want it a harem romance game and didn't want to add NTR in the game because many time MC can only do voyeur stuff with some character like the inn owner having fun with her 3 sons and not joining in. Okay sure maybe they will change their mind now and may add it but can those content avoidable
why u think that girls only for MC?
If you play to f*ckup - your girl will be taken: combat-rape; cheating in bar, Inn; jealous; etc..

Ledragoneternelle

Jun 6, 2021
I just finished the update that I found pretty good especially the scene with Maria at the end thank you again for your work but I just have a question is it possible to have more than 6/10 on the love bath scene of maria and how to get there if these possible or do you have to wait for the next update which will conclude chapter 4,
same question for the witch scene.

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
Tags have anal sex but not vaginal? Im guessing the protag prefers a bit of rump for the pump? lol. Art from the screenshots looks absolutely top tier - i think ill give this one a go when chapter 4 is finished in whenever the next update hits as would prob make more sense to jump in then than now. Still this looks very promising indeed, should perhaps have looked it up much sooner in all honesty.
There's a dream sequence with vaginal, lol. There's a couple of reasons, but yeah the protag being an assman is one, lol! But many characters are meant to be slow burn stories, they build up into the level of intimacy needed to perform every and as many actions possible. First fully vaginal scene is coming up next update which will conclude chapter 4.

I guess I'll wait till this game is (maybe) completed. For a short run (0.37) the 800MB are too big for me
No problem. For a heads up, the game currently has 40+ scenes, 255 CGs (with variation) and about 10-15 hours of gameplay, even in its alpha stage.

can we bang mariah without i-patch? you said that she will be the special one right?
Full sex scenes with her are schedule to happen much later. Every chapter does include something for her but they'll progress on an action by action basis, like hj to bj, etc...

anyone got a save?
Check the itch page, there's one for a complete chapter 3 there.

i get this error constantly, it seems there is an audio file missing. it's quite disruptive as you have to click it away every few seconds.
edit: i correct that statement, it's completely unplayable with that error.
Just for infos (it's not a criticism), the Town3.ogg file is still missing.
Oh man, that was an unfortunately overlook when trimming the size of the final file. Luckily, there's an easy fix for it that you guys can do now:

Town3 audio bug fix: go to the www/audio/bgm folder, make a duplicate of Town6 (or any audio file there) and rename it Town3. It should clear the error message.

Good game but they should seriously have the option to turn off Voice Acting. No offence to the performers but the voice acting is really bad, especially because the English pronunciation is so poor.

Decouple the Volume for the Voice Acting from the Volume for the General Effects, make it its own channel.
Unfortunately, that's a limitation of the engine for now. SE/VA can't be separated just yet. It'll be worked upon whenever possible, realistically though probably near the end of the project. All the VAs are meant to be placeholders, with enough support we want to switch for more professionally made ones.

Walkthrough please?
There are a few quick wt for the previous updates, if someone could kindly point to them. For this update, here:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've just recently found out how broad the concept get. All I can tell for now is that none will happen to main love interest (Mariah). For plot reasons some similar stuff from the snake scene might happen. I'm honestly curious if just tying it up (like shibari for the MC to cut out) in considered NTR now, lol! Some things will happen for certain character archs (I dunno, for example, if flashbacks before you even have met the character is considered or not, it's so complicated).

Making every scene that might be considered in the category avoidable is planned, but it'll take some time to get fully implemented (some would required full rescripting) and the priority is the updates as this is time consuming and would delay updates significantly, and time isn't an abudant resource unfortunately. The NPC characters are meant as parallel stories with no direct influence other than getting points/bonuses that the player can get from other sources (masters, master tasks, for example), so what happens in those is sorta Netori? (I dunno, I really don't get it, lol).

I think we could sum up as : if you don't like any character being with anything other than the MC, then the game might not be for you. Wait till all the avoidable options to be added. If you're ok with what was presented so far, it'll mostly stay like this salvo a couple of characters are planned to develop some different kind of scenes, but they'll be made optional as well.

Last edited:

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
I've just recently found out how broad the concept get. All I can tell for now is that none will happen to main love interest (Mariah). For plot reasons some similar stuff from the snake scene might happen. I'm honestly curious if just tying it up (like shibari for the MC to cut out) in considered NTR now, lol! Somethings will happen for certain character archs (I dunno, for example, if flashbacks before you even have met the character is considered or not, it's so complicated).

I think we could sum up as : if you don't like any character being with anything other than the MC, then the game might not be for you. Wait till all the avoidable options to be added. If you're ok with what was presented so far, it'll mostly stay like this. A couple of characters are planned to develop some different kind of scenes, but they'll be made optional as well.
I'd suggest taking every ntr comment with skepticism as the concept on F95 is blown so out of proportion that you will have people claiming that any scene depicting any sexual acts with anyone that isn't the player is ntr.

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
I just finished the update that I found pretty good especially the scene with Maria at the end thank you again for your work but I just have a question is it possible to have more than 6/10 on the love bath scene of maria and how to get there if these possible or do you have to wait for the next update which will conclude chapter 4,
same question for the witch scene.
You can get 10/10. The key is to alternate the targets for now (this is like a normal difficulty scene). It's 3 in stage 1, 4 in stage 2 and 3 in stage 3 iirc. All using any hand action, on her thigh/ right cheek, left cheek, and back. The threshold are over 300 and 500 climax iirc.

I'll have to check Raphy's scene cuz I don't remember all of hers.

Lurker_555111

Jun 26, 2021
I've just recently found out how broad the concept get. All I can tell for now is that none will happen to main love interest (Mariah). For plot reasons some similar stuff from the snake scene might happen. I'm honestly curious if just tying it up (like shibari for the MC to cut out) in considered NTR now, lol! Somethings will happen for certain character archs (I dunno, for example, if flashbacks before you even have met the character is considered or not, it's so complicated).

Making every scene that might be considered in the category avoidable in planned, but it'll take some time to get fully implemented (some would required full rescripting) and the priority is the updates as this is time consuming and would delay updates significantly, and time isn't an abudant resource unfortunately. The NPC characters are meant as parallel stories with no direct influence other than getting points/bonuses that the player can get from other sources (masters, master tasks, for example), so what happens in those is sorta Netori? (I dunno, I really don't get it, lol).

I think we could sum up as : if you don't like any character being with anything other than the MC, then the game might not be for you. Wait till all the avoidable options to be added. If you're ok with what was presented so far, it'll mostly stay like this. A couple of characters are planned to develop some different kind of scenes, but they'll be made optional as well.
It can't be considered NTR if the girl in question isn't MC's love interest. That's the rule of thumb I follow.
So you can add as many girls fucking whatever comes to mind as long as they aren't in any relationships with MC.
Edit: But if you are going to add scenes where MC's lovers fuck someone other then him, at least make it avoidable.

Lans90

Dec 2, 2017
I really like the game and its atmosphere (quite vanilla and more focused on romance). And I would like the author to continue in the same spirit and make exactly his own vision of the characters, their relationships and just the game world.

Adding different fetishes will ruin everything. In addition, there should be the same understanding that they are specific and may not be liked by many other people. And you certainly won't please everyone, and you don't need to strive for this at all. And, no offense, but sentences like: add this, then I will become a patron - they sound disgusting.

In addition, lastly, this is what I want to say, there is an ancient Greek legend about the master of sculpture, which essentially concerns any creative people. Unfortunately, I don't remember his name (so you can read it yourself if you want), but its essence was as follows: the Master planned to make 2 sculptures. He did one in secret, since he saw it himself, and the second he put on display and listened to the comments and advice of other people. When he finished both of them and showed all the people, it turned out that the statue that was made on the advice of people turned out to be ugly and did not like the same people who gave instructions, and the one that he made himself was beautiful and was recognized by everyone.

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes