Feb 23, 2021
Main quests aren't showing up in the quest log for some reason and it constantly shows 0 so i don't know what to do most of the time lmao

Reactions: LeelaK

Leo252

Jun 1, 2021
Hi Guys, I just realized when I finished the part 1 back then, there was a MaRYBOmB "special password" from Raphy's house. Anybody have some clue what does this special password can be used for?

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
How do I get to the 'hunting grounds'?
I've just looked around without proceeding with the main event and met the hunter girl. I've accepted a hunt but there seems to be no way to get onto the hunting grounds. No ladder, no rope, nothing. What am I missing there?

csum

Jan 7, 2020
When can I starts moving those boulders as well as finding the sonic cutting item for the vines? Does anyone know where the master task book is?

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
this old kraken was badass to beat the hard boss
Water resisting equipment is very useful in this one. There's some secret equipment in the waterway before him that also helps. A good strategy is to keep one tentacle alive that way it won't revive both. I hope you had fun! :3

how many ntr scenes are there ? can you tell me ?
Technically, just one that gets interrupted. At the end of chapter 3 Val is caught by a snake but manages to escape.
As for other similar ones, they involve an NPC character.

How can i get spark essence to craft thunder gem?
Boazap, a regular encounter (red slime on map) on the Northern Road (to forest/mountain) and Eastern Road (to shrine) maps drops them.
Vipertrice, JAKKU's chapter 3 (training scarecrow) challenge battle at night, drops it too.
You can also buy Thunder Gems directly from Bedge, the miner, find him at mines (day) or at the pub (night)

Nevermind restarted the game loaded previous save and it somehow fixed itself
rpgm comes with all sorts of bugs, unfortunately

Hi Guys, I just realized when I finished the part 1 back then, there was a MaRYBOmB "special password" from Raphy's house. Anybody have some clue what does this special password can be used for?
I'm still deciding what to do with these. It was part of a supporters game we we're playing. Also, to check who's completing everything, lol!

anyway, congrats for the completion of Chapter 4 part 2, LeeLak! Thank you for such great game, I've been waiting this for sure. Can't wait to enjoy the game soon! :D
Thank you so much! We hope you have lots of fun! ^~^

I've already finshed the main quests. Where do I find the quest to upgrade equipment to level 4?
I posted a walkthrough above. Check the spoiler tag in my previous answer.

when does the other part of the update come?
Ha, hopefully in less than 3 months. There's so many factors that goes in these. Part 3 is technically faster than Part 2 so we'll see. We try to add as many scenes and CG to then as possible too. If we manage to get enough for extra ones we add then and that obviously take extra time too.

All I can say is, don't rush the updates, take your time, lol!

How do I get to the 'hunting grounds'?
I've just looked around without proceeding with the main event and met the hunter girl. I've accepted a hunt but there seems to be no way to get onto the hunting grounds. No ladder, no rope, nothing. What am I missing there?
There's no hunting grounds, you need to follow the hints and locations (on the quest journal or talking to O'ra) and find the Black Ghost after accepting a hunt. The scorpider one is hiding on a red tree near the mountain boss room. The rock idol is inside the boss room of the mines. The gazer is in the deeper woods (night) on the room to the far left from the second savegate (teleport there, go left once and then up left).

He will be missed. Please eat responsibly.
That's a good way to go, lol! :3

When can I starts moving those boulders as well as finding the sonic cutting item for the vines? Does anyone know where the master task book is?
All of these will be accessible in Part 3. The next character will take care of the boulders and the sonic cutting comes from Grace's next skill, they'll only show up in Part 3 so these rooms are inaccessible for now.

sssnnn2551

Jul 28, 2017
I think we could sum up as : if you don't like any character being with anything other than the MC, then the game might not be for you. Wait till all the avoidable options to be added. If you're ok with what was presented so far, it'll mostly stay like this salvo a couple of characters are planned to develop some different kind of scenes, but they'll be made optional as well.
how many ntr scenes are there ? can you tell me ?
Technically, just one that gets interrupted. At the end of chapter 3 Val is caught by a snake but manages to escape.
As for other similar ones, they involve an NPC character.
Game In Development, More Option In Future Will Better. Waiting for NTR (avoidable).

Flower of Evil tagged a Thread Milfairy Tales [v.0.3766] [LeelaK] with ntr

Last edited:

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
I'd suggest taking every ntr comment with skepticism as the concept on F95 is blown so out of proportion that you will have people claiming that any scene depicting any sexual acts with anyone that isn't the player is ntr.
The issue here being is that the people do want NTR lie and say it isn't. So also take every statement claiming this with skepticism. If one of the main girls gets raped, that is ntr. I'm really hoping this game doesn't go down that path. If so I'm probably dropping my support of it. Harem games shouldn't have that in it, that defeats the entire purpose of you know. A harem game. The demand for that sort of thing is very small and turns people off the people that you're trying to attract, which is the harem crowd.

SirLoser

Jul 16, 2019
The issue here being is that the people do want NTR lie and say it isn't. So also take every statement claiming this with skepticism. If one of the main girls gets raped, that is ntr. I'm really hoping this game doesn't go down that path. If so I'm probably dropping my support of it. Harem games shouldn't have that in it, that defeats the entire purpose of you know. A harem game. The demand for that sort of thing is very small and turns people off the people that you're trying to attract, which is the harem crowd.
Agreed, like I said earlier I go to CoP and even Makina and a few other games for NTR when in the mood for those, but come to this game for a more vanilla mood. If this one goes NTR (we all know what we mean by this, truly mean), I'll also drop it as would be the point of this game? Not everything should be vanilla, and not everything should be NTR.
CoP I like for the NTR, Makina and Aura Knightess or whatever is also there for NTR, but this game is for a somewhat more vanilla-harem feel.

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes