LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
Bug-fix version added to the SS post and Itch page.

V.0.3405

It should fix most of what was reported here and in other fronts. It's just a regular bugfix overall, it doesn't add new content or balance just yet. These will be pushed to the next update. Still nice to update links so new d/l get the fixes too.

Postyyyy

Apr 3, 2020
Hello LeelaK !
I love the game so far but i'm in chapter 2 and i am litteraly stuck as shown in the picture, i can't move anywhere and the girls wont let me pass either, is there a way to unbug myself or if not, to give a savepoint to where im at in the game, so i don't have to redo the all thing ? (my saving point brings me where i am RN as i saved after opening the chest.
Thank you in advance

Reactions: LeelaK

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
Hello LeelaK !
I love the game so far but i'm in chapter 2 and i am litteraly stuck as shown in the picture, i can't move anywhere and the girls wont let me pass either, is there a way to unbug myself or if not, to give a savepoint to where im at in the game, so i don't have to redo the all thing ? (my saving point brings me where i am RN as i saved after opening the chest.
Thank you in advance
Download the latest version (v.0.3405) it fixes that tile and you should be able to move again. It's up on the Itch/SS.

Reactions: Postyyyy

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Bug-fix version added to the SS post and Itch page.

V.0.3405

It should fix most of what was reported here and in other fronts. It's just a regular bugfix overall, it doesn't add new content or balance just yet. These will be pushed to the next update. Still nice to update links so new d/l get the fixes too.
Thank you for the bugfix, you are very fast to fix those annoying bugs

The Fabled

Nov 22, 2019
Hello LeelaK !
Thank you in advance
my only advise to you stay away from that space open the cheast from the side had to redo 30 mins of progress (due to me being spastic saver) i saw an enemy get stuck in that spot and his back was turned easy pre-emtive stike

okeveko

Mar 25, 2021
I'm either dumb, blind, or both, but I just cannot find the 3rd log to chop down for Grace. I've found the one in the southern path off the Deep Woods Entrance area and the one on the path to the east of where you first meet Grace. I'm pretty sure I've checked every area for it. Otherwise I'm really liking the game so far.

deadmemories

Jan 28, 2019
not sure where your at or what your trying to do but if your wanting to chat to her to raise her love states go to the shrine and she will always be standing in frount of the bookshelf.
I've done all the quests available but val's main event isn't working because she can't be in a party and I'm trying to remove grace but it's buggy she doesn't show up in the morning and night and neither at her house nor at her shop. her father for me to remove her from the party

myLname14

Jun 14, 2021
I've done all the quests available but val's main event isn't working because she can't be in a party and I'm trying to remove grace but it's buggy she doesn't show up in the morning and night and neither at her house nor at her shop. her father for me to remove her from the party
how do you even remove from party?
i am stuck at the corner cuz of that girls!

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
I'm either dumb, blind, or both, but I just cannot find the 3rd log to chop down for Grace. I've found the one in the southern path off the Deep Woods Entrance area and the one on the path to the east of where you first meet Grace. I'm pretty sure I've checked every area for it. Otherwise I'm really liking the game so far.
It's to the left of the Dragon Gate room, cross the bridge and go to the next room.

Grace is not giving to be removed from the part

or will i have to start all over again?
how do i change the formation?
or u can't?
cuz i stuck between a wall and the grils...
I don't get exactly what issue are you having. There are no quests that need you to have LESS characters in the party. So I'm not sure what's keeping you from progressing. Which chapter are you in? What your current main mission?

Reactions: Lans90

deadmemories

Jan 28, 2019
It's to the left of the Dragon Gate room, cross the bridge and go to the next room.

I don't get exactly what issue are you having. There are no quests that need you to have LESS characters in the party. So I'm not sure what's keeping you from progressing. Which chapter are you in? What your current main mission?
I had already finished the trip to the Amazon village

ae the main event with valerye is not working for me

okeveko

Mar 25, 2021
Ah, thank you. I'll give it a look next time I play.

EDIT: Wow do i feel stupid. I thought you needed the savegate orb to open the path when all this time you could just walk behind it.

Also I seem to have broken the game overlay that shows the time of day, etc. I believe it happened after trying to use the crystall ball after receiving it from the witch, can't remember here name. The S key doesn't seem to fix it, but going to a previous save does. Although, the last save was right before fighting the first boss.

I used the teleport in the town and the overlay is back.

Last edited:

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
LeelaK
Could it be possible that when I've lit up the three other altars first except the Sparkling Bloom one that I then can't enter the cave, for example because you check if three altars are lit already? The cave there is fully open but I never got the Sparkling Blooms nor can I enter it later on.
Also, it seems that the cave is on the same map/room as the altar for the Sparkling Bloom, not the one with the Wind Plumes.
Or am I missing something there? Milfairy Tales.jpg

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes