• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
D

Deleted member 119819

It's the first chapter of the game. It includes the main town, first dungeon, 15 unlockable pictures, 5 scenes. It's the tutorial chapter of the game.

On the tests, it clocks around 2-3 hours of gameplay. After a gazzilion test runs, I speedran it once in 26 minutes, lol!
So in other words its shit, is what you're saying?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Has a nice beginning at least. The art is good. Will be interested to see how Chapter 2 goes.

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
i like the premise of the old sexual power fueled heroine passing her skills down to a boy even though it's not exactly the same
Even though she's "sort" of retired as a hero, she will be one of the masters in the future, plus a bunch of other girls.
Ok actual H content is a little too spread out, but I can forgive it as its the beginning. Hopefully its a bit denser in the future.
Yeah, unfortunately dealing with 2D assets is a tad pricey so I had to move some content further down the line. For Chapter 2 there will be already around double the H content, plus the sex system will be functional by them (it will allow interactions on the scenes)

Not everyday a RPGM gets my attention. Good job dev.
Thanks! Hearing things like this keep me pumped! :3

any sex scene yet? Also, where the heck is the chicken/the things the mother wants.
The sex scene is at the end of the chapter, after beating the first dungeon. From the town, follow the north exit to the forest dungeon.

looks good gonna try it tonight,
btw is there gonna new tags in future?
Yes! Many more are planned, to hint a few: anal, lesbian, breastfeeding, bdsm, bj, hj, plus some other stuff I'll keep a secret for now.

bookmarked!
Thank you!

oof this is so far up my alley it hurts
Glad to hear that, I'm working on the game I wanted, so it makes everything even more exciting for me! :3

So in other words its shit, is what you're saying?
Nah, it's more of the Cloud beating the Scorpion-Mech with no large-team behind it, I'd say. It's a beginning, but with only a few materia, lol!

Has a nice beginning at least. The art is good. Will be interested to see how Chapter 2 goes.
Thank you! I love one of the characters that will show up in Chapter 2, the party healer, can't wait to start writing for her!

VERY interested. Will be keeping close tabs on this one.
Thank you so much for the support!

how can i unlock sketches 10 11 12 and 13?
For that you'll have to meet a special character during the night (it's on the shack outside the town's wall) she will give you an item that you can use in the last morning before the Chapter ends.

If someone is interested in helping me with a walkthrough, I'm in, cuz the plan is to expand this game a lot.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
So, will the sequel to this game revolve around encouraging our reluctant rebellious daughter/half-sister to follow in the steps of her mother/grand-mother?
Gotta have some goal to work to, y'know?

PkinILlamma

Jan 21, 2019
this game have a great potential. Put a good art . everyone will try. I hope u can do some story in this game for example. like Melty quest, Treasure hunter claire etc. i ilke some ntr happen here but this is your game bro

zandalari

May 4, 2019
I usually never play a 0.1 version of a game, but this won me over with the tags, premise and art. Gonna play it within the next day or two and update this with my comments.

Update: finished part 1, very much impressed with what I'm seeing. Some nitpicks:
  • the whole "people born from eggs" bit is just weird. I don't know if you went with it for legal reasons or what, but I'll assume it's that and try to read past it;
  • voice acting is a nice touch but needs work, right now it's real easy to tell that someone recorded it in their room and that breaks immersion.
I was impressed with the art and overall look of the game world, clearly a lot of work went into it. Battle system was neat, liked the dragon eye perk that activated upon ambushing a monster. Any particular reason why you don't recover your hp when leveling up? That would extend the trips to the countryside for monster hunting, if I didn't need to run back to heal or buy more supplies. Small thing, but would help.

So yeah, great start to a game, keep it up and I can't wait to see a new version out, whenever that happens.

Last edited:

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
uhm it says 15 pics, but i havent found them all, also i full cleared the 2 aviable quest and fight many monsters... any clue around?

Unkn0wnX

Jan 12, 2018
Good game Im excited, but hope the creator adds a way for the MC to fuck Betty the Inner keeper

EDIT: Maybe if you build up your relationship with Betty and fuck her? or when you stay at the inn that you could possibly have sleep sex with her?Another idea would be if you tricked the triplets into blindfolding their mom then knocking the triplets out and fucking her instead. ;)

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 29 Votes