iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017
Anyone else here getting freezes all the time in the game? I mean my game keeps locking up randomly. Now its happening within like 5 minutes of game time. Not even. Just finished mariah's first quest.

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
Anyone else here getting freezes all the time in the game? I mean my game keeps locking up randomly. Now its happening within like 5 minutes of game time. Not even. Just finished mariah's first quest.
1. Doesn’t it show any messages when you start the game?

2. What is the path of the game for you? It is advisable to make the path direct, for example C/Milfairy Tales. Otherwise there may be problems. There are problems with these types of games.

3. Everything is fine with your video card, there may be lags because of it, I had the game constantly freezing, although it was a different game, but on the same engine.

iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017
1. Doesn’t it show any messages when you start the game?

2. What is the path of the game for you? It is advisable to make the path direct, for example C/Milfairy Tales. Otherwise there may be problems. There are problems with these types of games.

3. Everything is fine with your video card, there may be lags because of it, I had the game constantly freezing, although it was a different game, but on the same engine.
So I think it has something to do with how fast text moves in this game. I had MVMZ-Cheat thingy installed and it was crashing a lot, so I removed that. After I removed the cheat thingy, the game took much longer before it froze. The text is very slow for some reason in this game. So when it freezes it freezes and never recovers. I end up having to do forced shut down of program.

I have i7 13700K, 4080Super, 32GB Memory. Win11. And I do remember another game like this one similar engine that had this issue too. Not sure what the problem is though.

The path of the game is C:\Games\Milfairy Tales

Edit: Ah the text setting I had it opposite. Using 1 or so thinking it was faster. Put it back to 10 but I know I was still having issues. On Side note I decided to add game.exe to nvidia panel and set it to fixed refresh rate. And capped fps to 60. I wonder if it has anything to do with fps being too fast or so. Hopefully that helps or fixes issue.

Last edited:

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
So I think it has something to do with how fast text moves in this game. I had MVMZ-Cheat thingy installed and it was crashing a lot, so I removed that. After I removed the cheat thingy, the game took much longer before it froze. The text is very slow for some reason in this game. So when it freezes it freezes and never recovers. I end up having to do forced shut down of program.

I have i7 13700K, 4080Super, 32GB Memory. Win11. And I do remember another game like this one similar engine that had this issue too. Not sure what the problem is though.

The path of the game is C:\Games\Milfairy Tales

Edit: Ah the text setting I had it opposite. Using 1 or so thinking it was faster. Put it back to 10 but I know I was still having issues. On Side note I decided to add game.exe to nvidia panel and set it to fixed refresh rate. And capped fps to 60. I wonder if it has anything to do with fps being too fast or so. Hopefully that helps or fixes issue.
In addition to the settings, still try to make a direct path. Usually it helps people. I remember there have already been a couple of cases with this game when they had similar problems.

And the text usually doesn’t freeze; it works great. There might be something wrong with the registry. Use this program just in case, I will attach it.

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes