Elric0-

Jan 19, 2020
If the last thing you did was fighting Bastet and ending the night after the fight (Mariah scene in the bed). Then you should talk to Mariah on the dinner table during the day to start chapter 4.
That's it, I understood: Mariah was staying day and night in the garden, it was Valerye who was preventing me from moving forward because I didn't finished well the event in the bath! o_O
I retry the scene and the quests are starting again now
Thank you very much LeelaK :cool:(y)

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
where I will look and I do not know
AFAIR, it's just one of the big red trees: near the road and not very far from the amazon village (may be 3 or 4 map locations from it).

But, you'll have to interact (i.e. 'Enter' or 'Z" keys) with the concerned tree (like for the other ones in the amazon mountains) in order the monster appears: this is probably what you are missing, no ?

Reactions: GENO1980

GENO1980

Dec 26, 2018
AFAIR, it's just one of the big red trees: near the road and not very far from the amazon village (may be 3 or 4 map locations from it).

But, you'll have to interact (i.e. 'Enter' or 'Z" keys) with the concerned tree (like for the other ones in the amazon mountains) in order the monster appears: this is probably what you are missing, no ?

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Has anyone managed to upgrade village smith rando to level 3?
I can't figure out how to give her sexy picture of Emma, according questlog i have picture and now need to give it to Rando but how?

Talking to Rando wont work.

KKnuck

Jun 5, 2017
What a great game, all the mechanics are seriously top quality! Well done devs.

I have a question regarding intimacy levels. I'm currently starting chapter 4. I have Mother at 2 hearts, Goddess at 2 hearts, Grace at 1. Is that the current limit?

Has anyone managed to upgrade village smith rando to level 3?
I can't figure out how to give her sexy picture of Emma, according questlog i have picture and now need to give it to Rando but how?

Talking to Rando wont work.
Yeah, you have to first go to the temple and find Elliot in the kitchen to get the "camera". Then you visit Emma and take pictures of her, and those pictures you take to Rando. Are you sure you have taken the pictures of Emma? Rando will then ask you for some materials you need to collect.

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Yeah, you have to first go to the temple and find Elliot in the kitchen to get the "camera". Then you visit Emma and take pictures of her, and those pictures you take to Rando. Are you sure you have taken the pictures of Emma? Rando will then ask you for some materials you need to collect.
Yeah, now I remember it. That should be the correct procedure. Elliot has a "picture stone" or something like that. Maybe you have to do some errands for him to get it. I don't have an old save so I couldn't look it up anymore for myself.

Reactions: LeelaK

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
What a great game, all the mechanics are seriously top quality! Well done devs.

I have a question regarding intimacy levels. I'm currently starting chapter 4. I have Mother at 2 hearts, Goddess at 2 hearts, Grace at 1. Is that the current limit?

Thanks for the kind words!

The current limit is 2 for Mariah, Valerye, Grace and Bastet, and 1 for the new character.

Reactions: KKnuck

Naohitokun

Sep 22, 2021
The mention of anal lured me into the thread and the art looks good. Question how much anal does this game have/plan to have (the more the better theres no such thing as too much anal). Anyway I am not one to jump into games which are under development but I'll keep my eye on this for sure.

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
The mention of anal lured me into the thread and the art looks good. Question how much anal does this game have/plan to have (the more the better theres no such thing as too much anal). Anyway I am not one to jump into games which are under development but I'll keep my eye on this for sure.
Well, tastes are different I guess...

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
my stuck mean
i try walk all the way from wood deep
investigate where i mean
i apologize for my mistake
Just go north from there. You'll get to the next map. There you'll have a boss fight that proceeds the quest and afterwards opens further maps beyond that one, the so called "Deeper Woods" maps. Don't mix them up with the "Deep Woods" maps. The "Deeper Woods" maps go beyond the "Deep Wood" maps.

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes