lewdAccount92645

Jul 20, 2020
I downloaded this game with high expectations, deleted it during the tutorial because the voice acting made me want to claw my ears off. It sounds like it was recorded on a baked potato wrapped in ten layers of foil. Now I'm slightly regretting that, I can still remove it from the recycling bin, but... can I disable voice acting entirely? Is the game otherwise fine?

Reactions: LeelaK

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
There seems to be a bug involving giving GIFTS to Grace... I am currently playing thru Ch 2 and have chatted to Mariah, Grace and Valerye enough to bring them up to the Ch2 max, and have given all three of them 6 gifts... BUT the gifts that I have given to Grace, seem to have been credited to Valerye Screenshot_01.png

Does anyone have any ideas how to resolve this apparent glitch???

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
There seems to be a bug involving giving GIFTS to Grace... I am currently playing thru Ch 2 and have chatted to Mariah, Grace and Valerye enough to bring them up to the Ch2 max, and have given all three of them 6 gifts... BUT the gifts that I have given to Grace, seem to have been credited to Valerye

Does anyone have any ideas how to resolve this apparent glitch???
Yes, this is one of the minor bugs present (I'm afraid only a bug fix can make the job).

BTW, another one concerns the fights with the Sparring Jakku in the Chapter 4. The fight is not finished automatically when all the enemies are died, as usual. You'll have to do "extra" action in order to really finish it: like an attack (you can only attack yourself !), a guard action, or using an item.

Last edited:

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
Yes, this is one of the minor bugs present (I'm afraid only a bug fix can make the job).

BTW, another one concerns the fights with the Sparring Jakku in the Chapter 4. The fight is not finished automatically when all the enemies are died, as usual. You'll have to do "extra" action in order to really finish it: like an attack (you can only attack yourself !), a guard action, or using an item.
Thanks for the info... it's really appreciated.(y)(y)(y)

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
New version added: v.0.3790_bugfix

.3766 to .3790_bugfix:
  • Added missing Town3 song.
  • Fixed Mariah's LLM shower scene points distribution. You can get perfect score now.
  • Some secret areas that aren't available yet have warnings.
  • Added pics 182-183 (reward for 2 Bronze Stars with O'ra)
  • O'ra's rewards should be fixed: she'll give you 1x Blaze Sword, 2 GCs in gallery, and 1x Feral Stone (rewards for getting 1, 2 and 3 bronze stars from the Hunts).
  • Fixed a glitch that didn't allow you to use pocket watch after certain fast travels.
  • Fixed a party split error in the Amazon Village
  • Fixed the requisites for the Toxic Haze and Frigid Haze spells.
  • Fixed the gift counter for Grace, it was giving her gifts to Valerye before.
  • Fixed some wrong name instances in the Love Menu.
  • Fixed some typos.
  • Added the Loot Token system, you can get study items to increase stats from Jack (Betty's Inn in chapters 2-3) or the Arena Desk (chapter 4).
  • Added the Charm reward from interacting with people in the Café.
  • Added Elliot in the Blacksmith so some quests can be continued.
  • This one is experimental: added the possibility of doing some early game side-quests in later chapters. All Betty's, Veronica's, Ammy's and Ramdo's quests should be able to be done in later chapters. It's not guarantee that this will work properly as it wasn't tested enough just yet. I still recommend finishing every quest you start before moving to a new chapter!

Let me know if things are working out. Some of the more challenging changes/suggestions will have to be implemented with more development time. Keep in mind this was a quick-bugfix to cover easier/more immediate issues.

Thanks for the support as always! Hope we can make it to part 3! ^~^

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
LeelaK
Feedback to the fixed version:
  • For Toxic Haze the skill requirement shows Charm 12+ but uses the value for Knowledge.
  • Dark Haze is ok now.
  • I missed Veronica's older quests (chapter3) earlier on and am doing them right now. After finishing the quests "The Teachers Pet, part 2-2!" and "The Teachers Pet, part 2-3!" each time all the symbols at the right upper corner (daytime/nighttime, clock, book) were gone and only after pressing "s" they showed up again.
  • The Trading List of O'ra can now be accessed.
  • Am I required to directly trade the Bronze Stars with O'ra? I finished all three Hunt Quests but that doesn't work for me. When I click on Bronze Rewards the whole menu just closes. I've now finished Veronica's quests, too. So I have no idea why I can't trade the Bronze Stars with O'ra.
    The Blaze Sword isn't the real problem, I can buy that one. But I can't get the Feral Stone. Milfairy Tales O'ra.png

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Sadly new version does not fix blacksmith bug that if you progress story you can't upgrade smith.

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Sadly new version does not fix blacksmith bug that if you progress story you can't upgrade smith.
Have you tried to catch up with the required side quests for that? LeelaK added the possibility to finish them during the actual chapter. This should be the villager quests "Smithing Force, Emma!" and "Smithing Force, Claire!"
This should get you first up to Level 3 and then to Level 4.

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Have you tried to catch up with the required side quests for that? LeelaK added the possibility to finish them during the actual chapter. This should be the villager quests "Smithing Force, Emma!" and "Smithing Force, Claire!"
This should get you first up to Level 3 and then to Level 4.
I dont think that i currently have any quest i could do

1632931650174.png

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
I dont think that i currently have any quest i could do

View attachment 1427877
No, you have three Villager Quests open right now.
You need to do the "Smithing Force, Emma!" quest first and then the quest "Smithing Force, Claire".
The first one gets you to Level 3 weapons and the second one to Level 4 weapons.
Select the lowest one in that menu and post the whole picture here. Maybe you missed some parts there. I need to see the whole picture and not just some parts, especially of the right side where the hinted tips are. The green goal circles tell you what you've already accomplished and the grey ones what is still open.

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
No, you have three Villager Quests open right now.
You need to do the "Smithing Force, Emma!" quest first and then the quest "Smithing Force, Claire".
The first one gets you to Level 3 weapons and the second one to Level 4 weapons.
Select the lowest one in that menu and post the whole picture here. Maybe you missed some parts there. I need to see the whole picture and not just some parts, especially of the right side where the hinted tips are. The green goal circles tell you what you've already accomplished and the grey ones what is still open.

Thx for trying to help but dev did confirm that i got upgrade lvl 3 quest bugout by continuing main story to arc 4 before doing smith quest for lv3 upgrade. Dev even cleared my old save that i could continue but at this point that save is several hours old.

I was just hoping that new bug updated version would fix this also.

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Thx for trying to help but dev did confirm that i got upgrade lvl 3 quest bugout by continuing main story to arc 4 before doing smith quest for lv3 upgrade. Dev even cleared my old save that i could continue but at this point that save is several hours old.

I was just hoping that new bug updated version would fix this also.
Well, all I can see right now is that you have three open villager quests. LeelaK stated that he added the possibility to finish side quests and villager quests from older chapters in this bugfix.
Are all dots for "Smithing Force, Emma" greened out or not right now?

I for myself for example missed some older quests for Veronica ("The Teacher's Pet, part 2-1, 2-2 & 2-3") - just like you by the way - and I was able to finish them now.
That's why I'm saying that you should look at those quests and see what is missing right now and try to finish them now if anyhow possible. Don't expect them to show up as finished due to the bugfix. That's not what LeelaK said. He said that he added the "possibility" to finish them now. So did you try to actually finish them now? That is the question. If not, well, then try.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
LeelaK
Am I required to directly trade the Bronze Stars with O'ra? I finished all three Hunt Quests but that doesn't work for me. When I click on Bronze Rewards the whole menu just closes. I've now finished Veronica's quests, too. So I have no idea why I can't trade the Bronze Stars with O'ra.
The Blaze Sword isn't the real problem, I can buy that one. But I can't get the Feral Stone.
Same here: apparently still can't trade any Bronze stars.

For infos, the -minor- bug reported here concerning the Sparring Jakku is also still present : https://f95zone.to/threads/milfairy-tales-v-0-3766-leelak.48600/post-6648229

Thanks for this update.

Last edited:

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Well, all I can see right now is that you have three open villager quests. LeelaK stated that he added the possibility to finish side quests and villager quests from older chapters in this bugfix.
Are all dots for "Smithing Force, Emma" greened out or not right now?

I for myself for example missed some older quests for Veronica ("The Teacher's Pet, part 2-1, 2-2 & 2-3") - just like you by the way - and I was able to finish them now.
That's why I'm saying that you should look at those quests and see what is missing right now and try to finish them now if anyhow possible. Don't expect them to show up as finished due to the bugfix. That's not what LeelaK said. He said that he added the "possibility" to finish them now. So did you try to actually finish them now? That is the question. If not, well, then try.
Nope i did not mis teacher pet quest i just got first one twice :D
1632937758406.png

1632937801770.png

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Nope i did not mis teacher pet quest i just got first one twice :D
View attachment 1428022

View attachment 1428023
Ah, I see. That quest "The Teacher's Pet, part 1" should've been listed as finished, that is correct.

About the other quest "Smithing Force, Emma!":
According to the steps it looks like you managed to get the picture stone from Elliot.
Did you already manage to get the pictures from Emma?
If yes, did you already try to give them to Ramdo? Should happen in the smithy. That should finish step 2.
Step 3 is just getting the required resources and handing them over to either Ramdo or Emily in order to craft the required equipment upgrade kit. And the kit then needs to go to Ramdo.

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
Just a quick note to LeelaK, the developer of this game. I am definitely enjoying playing thru this game, and I wanted to let you know about a typo that you might wish to correct... regarding the ingredient Cooper Ore

Cooper - refers to someone that makes barrels... I believe that you meant to use the word

Copper - the metal that we use for ... wiring, pipes, cookware etc.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
A quick fix for the version 0.3790 concerning the rewards for the hunts with Ora (i.e. bronze stars).

Caution: this is a non official fix. So, use it at your own risk. And DO back-up the original data file ("CommonEvents.json") and your own save game files before using it.

Just decompress and replace the attached "CommonEvents.json" file which is in the "www\data" sub-directory of the game.

Reactions: walkerjonny
4.10 star(s) 29 Votes