pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Same problem here - stats are high enough, but it says Intimacy not high enough...
I'm not quite sure, but I think this trouble has disappeared for me after I've visited the amazon village (i.e. chapter 4) -and talked to all the people in the village-.

Last edited:

donaldtrump

Dec 3, 2017
Hi, wanted to know if there is a way to see where are the training place , rn i only found the dummy and the money box in the church, i dont remember what Valerye told me, so idk where to look for them
agility is training doll during the day. courage is training doll during the night. knowledge is in your bedroom. charity is in the church. charity/kindness is from planting. Charm comes from doing quests/giving gifts etc.

donaldtrump

Dec 3, 2017
I'm not quite sure, but I think this trouble has disappeared for me after I've visited the amazon village (i.e. chapter 4) -and talked to all the people in the village-.
There was a report a few pages back that you had to watch the previous shower scenes six times so its good to know the village fixes it.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
There was a report a few pages back that you had to watch the previous shower scenes six times so its good to know the village fixes it.
Yes, the necessity for at least 6 times is still applicable AFAIR, but the problem is that it was impossible to reach them for me at a certain time of the game.

I've also got the -wrong- message concerning the request for the stats with Mariah; which is not a real problem, in fact. But just after the message, the bug reported here: https://f95zone.to/threads/milfairy-tales-v-0-3766-leelak.48600/post-6607598 was appearing for me too systematically, and it was impossible to continue.

And finally, after a certain time (i.e. I'm almost sure about the visit to the amazon village, though I don't know exactly which event in the village has triggered it - it's even possible that it's indirectly because I've advanced in the main story by talking to the queen of the amazons) the bug disappeared, and it was possible to reach the 6 times and to proceed further.

Last edited:

donaldtrump

Dec 3, 2017
Yes, the necessity for at least 6 times is still applicable AFAIR, but the problem is that it was impossible to reach them for me at a certain time of the game.

I've also got the -wrong- message concerning the request for the stats with Mariah; which is not a real problem, in fact. But just after the message, the bug reported here: https://f95zone.to/threads/milfairy-tales-v-0-3766-leelak.48600/post-6607598 was appearing for me too systematically, and it was impossible to continue.

And finally, after a certain time (i.e. I'm almost sure about the visit to the amazon village, though I don't know exactly which event in the village has triggered it - it's even possible that it's indirectly because I've advanced in the main story by talking to the queen of the amazons) the bug disappeared, and it was possible to reach the 6th times and to proceed further.
Hmm so Im pretty sure I haven't watched it 6 times.

It definitely bugs out still if you try at the beginning of the chapter. (I even tried the downloaded save from the website). Ill try rolling back to an old save and watching it a few extra times in chapter 3.) The 6 times thing is honestly a weird requirement. That means you have to go back to watch the duplicate event.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Hmm so Im pretty sure I haven't watched it 6 times.

It definitely bugs out still if you try at the beginning of the chapter. (I even tried the downloaded save from the website). Ill try rolling back to an old save and watching it a few extra times in chapter 3.) The 6 times thing is honestly a weird requirement. That means you have to go back to watch the duplicate event.
I was exactly in the same situation as yours.

And for me, just advancing in the story (i.e. by visiting the amazon village in chapter 4) was the solution. After that, I've been able to reach the needed 6 times without any problem (i.e. without the message concerning the stats with Mariah and without the image bug), and to then continue with the rest of the shower scenes.

I' m not even sure that having reached the needed 6th times before that part of the game (i.e. when the bug occurs) will be sufficient. I mean, if there is really a needed -invisible- trigger in the amazon village or in the main story.

Last edited:

donaldtrump

Dec 3, 2017
I'm gonna try with my save that hasnt seen it 6 times. I dont really want to go back to a chapter 3 save and try and fix it that way.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok i like the game. but i do have one qurck that makes me frar playing anymore and that would be if the kid's mother are any of the people he cares for die, if that happen i am done. just saying

zRatakan

Jul 13, 2021
ok i like the game. but i do have one qurck that makes me frar playing anymore and that would be if the kid's mother are any of the people he cares for die, if that happen i am done. just saying
Well i personally dont think that something like that is going to happen lmao. Is there anything that gave you the idea?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
just wondering when the next update will be and if all the missing are needed to be added pic's will bethere

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
Guys, random question:

What has been the best colors to show info on the item/equip descriptions? I'm working on a standard format for those. What kind of info should be more prominent?

The last shower scene only starts after talking to the Matriach in the Amazon Village. There was supposed to be a Mariah scene that would set that up in the hot springs but it had to be postponed for now, we need to prioritize work depending on support.

Next update should have all the current CGs unlocked, as well as all the replays for Chapter 4. Heads up, work has started for the last part of chapter 4 but it's still gonna be a while, so don't bother asking about the update, btw.

Let me know any gameplay quality of life suggestions you might have. I'm gonna use this next update to work on some of that stuff.
Of course, I can't guarantee they'll all be implemented.

See ya'll later! :3

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
Guys, random question:

What has been the best colors to show info on the item/equip descriptions? I'm working on a standard format for those. What kind of info should be more prominent?

The last shower scene only starts after talking to the Matriach in the Amazon Village. There was supposed to be a Mariah scene that would set that up in the hot springs but it had to be postponed for now, we need to prioritize work depending on support.

Next update should have all the current CGs unlocked, as well as all the replays for Chapter 4. Heads up, work has started for the last part of chapter 4 but it's still gonna be a while, so don't bother asking about the update, btw.

Let me know any gameplay quality of life suggestions you might have. I'm gonna use this next update to work on some of that stuff.
Of course, I can't guarantee they'll all be implemented.

See ya'll later! :3
It's better not to bother with flowers here too much. Common items like potions and crafting items are best left with the default white color. But armor and weapons are best divided into colors according to their effectiveness. Since there are a lot of them in the inventory and all of the same color, it is not clear which ones you need to get rid of right away. And so you can immediately understand that a gold object will be better than blue or purple. But stats are also important for equipment. If we talk about the frequency, it doesn't matter what color it will be. The only important thing is that it is distinctive for a particular subject. But it is better to use calm colors, otherwise players will more often notice a brighter color without noticing another. And it is desirable to highlight quest items and gifts too. In order not to accidentally sell them or use them for crafting.

Reactions: Leo252

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
like the game keep up the good work. hope for more scene's also how do i use the book and points i got.

MikoKju

Donor
Dec 17, 2017
Is this game true incest or fake step-incest?
vague incest, nothing obviously says they are true incest but same goes for fake part
I think its made subtle enough you can just assume its canon
edit : nvm i think you shouldnt be worried since its not on patreon

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well the game said every one cam from fairy egg's and that no one is related to anyone but then it also say's who you spent most of your life with are you psrennts lol

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes