halil123

May 23, 2017
I am about to start LustBattle with the amazon and now I'm trying to do the lv4 equipment quest. But I can't find Claire anywhere, not in bar, not in LoveLetter. And yes, I have done the lv3 quest in chapter 3.

Edit: Found her in the backroom of LoveLetter.

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
when you got out side look to the tree's to the left you should hear him jumping. there is no search you guest got to talk to him

Reactions: GENO1980

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i have a question should i biuld up just the heartbreaker are the other's too. i mean if you biuld up lust and them would you have to buy the 500.000 box to see the scenes arev is that the choices you make only. because bad choices you lose shit on

Socialsceptic

Jan 17, 2020
Found a bug : After the boob job scene with Raphy both right and left mouse buttons won't work so there's no way to move or access the menu with the mouse but this does not affect the keyboard

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
ohhh man, i'm mad at myself right now :KEK: :HideThePain:, first time i don't read comments of a game before i start playing, since the tags didn't seem weird at all and being rpg I thought some situations could be avoided, oh but how wrong i was :BootyTime:, before continuing or not I had some doubts and I would appreciate if someone can answer me, all the side quests are going to be voyeur? "except those of blacksmith" (I'm not even doing them after the first scene with the woman from the inn "voyeur cuck" is not my thing at least they don't affect the progress of the game I think?) does the dev have something planned between Grace and her father? (during some texts there are several insinuations)If the answer is yes, I'd better quit the game now :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
yea the mother is hot i hope for more scenes with them all tho. mybe a way to get all the scene's to show would becool too. but that's just me i mean so i could see them with out useing a diffrent save.

Reactions: Lans90

Mundi

May 20, 2018
I finally had the time to do this second part of chapter IV and I am not disappointed.

Big crush for Grace (how's that again?) With the scene in the forge.

I'll be curious if what she imagines has a chance to happen. If I understood correctly, she imagined riding our character while taking care of her father in addition ?

In general, I can not wait to see if there will be scenes with several but the case of Grace is rather special since it is the only one I believe to be in the case: "Daughter - Father" while the others are: "Son - Mother".

I can not wait to see the rest of the story with the tribe of Amazons, it promises to be very interesting...

I also really appreciated opening Raphy's safe or still helping Veronica's son given the reward, not to mention finally being able to see Mariah up close in the shower ... Yes in fact, I enjoyed all this part 2. xD

A little frustrated not to have seen the dance of Claire or the other dancer when it comes to restoring all the life points to the character but that's a detail. :p

However, I noticed that I was missing CG 242 - 243 - 244. I don't know if I forgot something or if it is normal not to have them at the moment ?

Well done anyway for the work done on this update, good luck for the future! o/

Last edited:

Shadeow

Dec 16, 2019
Hi I literally cannot get past the first boss fight of the momma clockatrice and I also can't find the 3 logs in the forest to train Grace I need help how do I get past it?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok go down from were you found grace the is a blue mushroom that sayes quest item there is one were the boss is and i think the other one is down at the bottum of the path befor you find grace. to beat the boss i got some lvls up and used graces armor break move and your moves and heal when needed that one is a given lol. if you have yet to get her speacel sword move look for uncut post's around the wood's the one she cut down

Reactions: Shadeow

Shadeow

Dec 16, 2019
ok go down from were you found grace the is a blue mushroom that sayes quest item there is one were the boss is and i think the other one is down at the bottum of the path befor you find grace. to beat the boss i got some lvls up and used graces armor break move and your moves and heal when needed that one is a given lol. if you have yet to get her speacel sword move look for uncut post's around the wood's the one she cut down
Thank you I've finished the boss but now I have no Idea how to do the weird minigame where you have to enter the right sequence what am I supposed to click when it becomes a red X

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes