ThompsonBalo

Jul 15, 2020
to me the non moving pics are moving does not matter just as long as the art is good and i can fap to it. p.s i am not asamed to admit i fap lol.
And you shouldn`t. Fapping is good against prostate cancer risk, it trains your pelvic muscle, it improves your immunity and is good for stress relieve. Also everyone does it, even those who say they don`t.

Reactions: LeelaK

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
mommy ntr when?
Hopefully never since the majority hates NTR/ Cuck content. So don't bother us here and go to Game threads who has this Shit.
The Girls in your Team/Harem (Mom, Grace and so on) should be exclusively to MC, they shouldn't have any other guy/dicks.

Edit: LeelaK remember this reply since no one really wants to see the girls in MCs Team to get going it with other guys/ orcs/ monsters or some other. That would be a major turn off.

Last edited:

Wankyudo

Jul 26, 2017
one days devs will get that lot off ppl just skip non animated game, no animated game tag, no dwload, i think im not the only one doing this
One day devs will also see that there is just as many people who don't skip non-animated games so...guess it balances out.

Vixier

Feb 18, 2018
how bad is the female domination? I don't mind a little. Is it just a power dynamic thing, or is the MC get completely owned by the milfs?

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes