zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
from what i have seen is the arrow key's the i think the x is the x botton. if i ramber right the check is enter

byte23

Dec 11, 2021
Hey so I've completed about 17% of the sketch book and a lot of memories. Are there more things to be added yet or is that it?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.3790 bugs

The Gallery pics sometimes are not unlocked and you have seen them normal in the play.

I cheated the Gallery unlock scroll 2 and see after using I have seen all pics before and I haven`t got them in the game !!!

Scenes:
19-21,36-43,50-55

Quick walkthrough is to bad you miss scenes or memories for a beginner check before you end the Chapter. For me I miss the peeping Memories 2-2 and my saves are far away from them. Cheated this memory to have all.

Chapter 3 read all for example Veronica you can meet her after the school in the bar the quick walkthrough says nothing about it. The memory 3-6 you get the next day after 3-7 it makes normal not so much sense.

The memories works all so here is no problems with playing only the gallery pics so you need the unlock scroll to get them.

I cheated the Gallery unlock scroll 3 and see after using I have seen all pics before and I haven`t got them in the game !!!

Scenes:
68-76,116-124,134-148

Chapter 4
Mariah Shower Scene is buged and you can`t solve it aso not with the Chapter 3 clearsave. You have not enough Lust aso when you cheated nothing so you fail and after this the scene is buggy. When you can`t solve it and it is possible in the future it should more clear and the bug blocks to play further (for me).

Mariah
Offer Gift
for example: Pretty Flower
"Oh wow! A ... mother? That`s so sw (end of the right side), I think it looks like: sweet.
So some from this text must be in the next line so we can see all. The text is OK only when not a pic from the NPC are before.

Veronica
logic bug
Toiletroom she tell you that you should kiss her. As answers you get all time she is not in the mood for this so you can`t kiss her.

Last edited:
Reactions: LeelaK

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
No need to worry, public version is coming tomorrow (maybe Tuesday). Chapter IV needed some extra polish so there will be an "expansion" at the end of the month that will add some of the last features that didn't make the initial cut cuz time restrictions. Public version usually comes 10ish days after early access.

See you guys then! ^~^

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i had not played this for some time was waiting for alot of missing stuff lol. i just hope the mc can save everyone from the evil people. i hope he get's to fuck all the lady's too. mybe put them in his own little type harem. but no one put's a finger on his mother but him and the healer with the rockin ass lol.

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
UPDATE: Chapter IV is now complete!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As always, post any weird findings and bugs. The Replay gallery hasn't been updated with Chapter IV's scenes yet as it's being revamped a bit. There's another update coming around the end of the month to add some stuff that didn't make the original release cut.

^~^

*PS: There's a particularly difficult boss in this one as you can lose in two different ways. I'm interested in feedback on that one as balancing can be quite tricky sometimes. One of the scenes added in this update isn't cannon, remember that. :3

nk0x

Aug 28, 2019
one days devs will get that lot off ppl just skip non animated game, no animated game tag, no dwload, i think im not the only one doing this
people get off to straight text dude I dunno if that many people are skipping over animation, the game is good.

Reactions: LeelaK
4.10 star(s) 29 Votes