VINDETTA 23333

May 13, 2019
The date of the main quest was and the scene after its opening, but not a single item was counted as completed at home, it looks like this, but I can’t approach it and I don’t see scotty in the side quest

Reactions: LeelaK

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
The date of the main quest was and the scene after its opening, but not a single item was counted as completed at home, it looks like this, but I can’t approach it and I don’t see scotty in the side quest
scotty can be found in the sewers, you need to get there through the bar and reach the end of it. To the place where we have to jump on wooden bridges. In the closet you will find scotty.

there is a bug with regards to the date with the quest marker so just go through the love mod and then click on the grace again to see the scene. And then come back home.

Reactions: Cuhullin and LeelaK

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
where is mysterous door at the bar? that door is guarded isn't it? how to progress the main quest? thanks
in the bar in the toilet there is a descent into the sewer there will be an NPC, at the beginning you need to complete her quest, then you can go through the door with the guard only at night

Gurden

Mar 17, 2020
The letter "I" in the font looked too much like a "J" and it annoyed me. I edited the font to fix that, slightly shortened and thickened the f, and made the J's less narrow. I've attached the font here incase anyone else finds it annoying, just extract in www\fonts and replace.

ygQdO4d.png
View attachment kawoszeh.rar

blblblblb

Mar 18, 2019
One day devs will also see that there is just as many people who don't skip non-animated games so...guess it balances out.
But i guess nobody skip a game because it is animated so no, there is no balance here imo....Same thing with censored games, so many ppl skip them, but nobody skip a uncensored game for this reason

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Milfairy Tales [v.0.4035] [LeelaK] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win: 852 MB / 207 MB - Milfairy_Tales_v.0.4035-crunched.7z

Download (Win): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: - Cruncher 0.4.1 (bas@f95zone)

hornyd0ggy

Jul 17, 2017
Does anyone else get this visual bug ?
The slingshot is always displayed, even in cutscenes.
It seems to be a savegame compatibility bug, since the savegame works fine on gameversion 0.3766
but not on 0.4035
I tried differen savegames and all are showing the same visual bug.

visual bugg.png

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Does anyone else get this visual bug ?
The slingshot is always displayed, even in cutscenes.
It seems to be a savegame compatibility bug, since the savegame works fine on gameversion 0.3766
but not on 0.4035
I tried differen savegames and all are showing the same visual bug.
Use the "Mastery Menu/Visual Refresh" key (i.e. key "S") and exit it (escape key or "Quit" choice).

Reactions: hornyd0ggy
4.10 star(s) 29 Votes