smallst8

Jun 7, 2018
Having an issue with learning Grace's new move in the amazon mountain. She comments she's 1/3 on the way toward learning her whirlwind but hasn't seen any other training opportunities and am now stuck in the sewer being unable to cut the vines.

Reactions: LeelaK

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Having an issue with learning Grace's new move in the amazon mountain. She comments she's 1/3 on the way toward learning her whirlwind but hasn't seen any other training opportunities and am now stuck in the sewer being unable to cut the vines.
Theoretically, she will learn her new skill during the main quest "Moonlit Summit!": each time she destroys one of the Alure Cores, she gets a part of it (and there are 3 main cores).

So, have you finished this quest and retrieve the Sky Dragon Seal ?

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
I did read the task very carefully and it doesn't say anything about the time of day, only Deep Woods.
Then you need to check at night, most of the monsters will appear at night, either in hunting or in some quests. You may have very old saves.

I ran into the same issue with the story quest. It was all the fault of the additional quests, which were bugged from the old versions and remained hanging in the tasks.

Ultimately, in ten hours I replayed the game and everything worked. Perhaps this is the case, you can’t please it anymore, and I already tried to fix the save.

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
View attachment 1598322 how can i go back the sewer i need 1earth gem i alredy finish the bastets quest
You can get there, but you need to complete another quest for which you will be given the key to the sewers. There are two sewer passages in the city.

The first one is the hatch in the bar, which is opened by the story quest.

And the second hatch that opens in the city with a key. it is not difficult to find it if you look at the lower part of the city on the right side within the city walls.

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
I have two of the smithing quests active at the same time.
Ok, that's an issue. Try doing the later one first (Claire's) and then doing (Emma's). Thanks for the heads up, I'll fix those for the upcoming update.

New Milfairy Tales Update?

The day starts well ! Can't wait to see the rest of this story. :D
We hope you enjoy it! :3

The date of the main quest was and the scene after its opening, but not a single item was counted as completed at home, it looks like this, but I can’t approach it and I don’t see scotty in the side quest
Thanks for the info on the date quest. Scotty is in the Waterways (from the up) in the room full of rafts, check the locker.

hey.. i haven't played this game for 7 months now is there a sex scene for Mariah(mom) ? please tell me
Mariah has a new hj scene in the shower.

how much facesitting/ass content does this game have?
Some and more is on the way, also there's a whole character dedicated for that. :3
Bootylovers will find a nice home in Lovefill, I believe. ^~^

Where is the Cielsnake? It says Deep Woods but I can't find it.
It's in Deeper Woods, the dark forest, from the entrance, go left and up (the first bridge) and check the purple "bush" on the top-left.

You gotta kill 3 Alure Cores in the mountain (Moonlit Summit quest) for her to fully learn the skill. After that you can backtrack and get some secrets that need the move.

how can i go back the sewer i need 1earth gem i alredy finish the bastets quest
You can also get it from the enemies in the Mines. IIRC the earth snakes and the rats will also drop those.

Grace did not learned a move here?? I do not see it between her moves in fights
She only learns it in the "Moonlit Summit" quest near the end of the update. Just keep playing through the story quests and she'll learn it. ^~^

Reactions: vickze

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
I still haven't found a way to finish chapter 3 with high intimacy ( i don't want to use it the 500k item)
Time to do a new game again and search what did I miss.
Sadly the walkthrough doesn't cover the secrets, stats and items so it's gonna be trial and error for a few days lol.

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
It looks like I have another replay of the game for ten hours, or I don’t understand something.
After you first talk to the Matriarch in your first visit to the Amazon Village. Go back to Mariah's home and talk to her and pick the shower option. Keep repeating the scene untill you fall into the shower, if you have the necessary intimacy stats with her you'll have two options: shower with her, or get her to do a hj.

Help me!
what do i have to do?
First you need to talk with the pumpkin in the witch's house (nighter). Then you need to talk with Emma (morning, in her shop), sister Helen (temple, morning), and Sasha (temple, second floor, morning). After that go back to the pumpkin, talk with it and then talk to Lance and go to Betty's inn and sleep there for the scene.

I still haven't found a way to finish chapter 3 with high intimacy ( i don't want to use it the 500k item)
Time to do a new game again and search what did I miss.
Sadly the walkthrough doesn't cover the secrets, stats and items so it's gonna be trial and error for a few days lol.
If you have a save in the beginning of chapter 3 (there's one in the itch page): every time an answer prompt appears with Mariah, answer the top answer. When she's getting dressed, after the boss fight with Bastet, when she's hugging you. Every answer should be the top one, if you pick the Moonlight Flower in Deeper Woods and give to her as a gift it will count as one correct answer. With these steps you should get the best result.

Here's a quick walkthrough for part 3:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017
I'm stuck in a glitch, I think. The mom was waiting in the staircase when I came home and now I am stuck in the Mastery Menu where I can select Learn Skills, Current Master, Available Masters and Leave. Leaving just closes this menu for a moment and then reopens it automatically. I can't move

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
I'm stuck in a glitch, I think. The mom was waiting in the staircase when I came home and now I am stuck in the Mastery Menu where I can select Learn Skills, Current Master, Available Masters and Leave. Leaving just closes this menu for a moment and then reopens it automatically. I can't move
do not use the mouse to move, but use the arrows it will help me the same way

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
LeelaK
I've wanted to write for a long time, but never got around to it. While playing the new version of the game, I ran into a number of problems.

1 This is the problem of side quests, they are strongly tied to chapters, and if you type a few of these quests and move on, they will remain hanging and give very unpleasant bugs. Which greatly affect the main task.

2 A system is needed to support such quests for certain chapters, or a system for adapting saves, as it was in the game Town of Passion, where when leaving the house the world froze and a message appeared that the saves were being adapted to the new version. With this feature, players no longer had to replay the game.

3 As for Love love mode, the system is still raw, and with the release of the new version, some dots do not respond or you need to press below the dot. Other people's dialogues also sometimes come out, for example, during the scene in the shower, the dialogues of a school teacher appeared.

Now for the good side of the new version.

1 It's nice to see that the artist decided to level up and made animations for the scenes. Smoothness needs work, but it comes with experience. It's better to look at some of the basics of animation and better technology that is used in anime to improve skills. Fewer frames, but a smooth transition, or more frames. Now it depends on the style. You can also use a simple program for GIF formats to see how it turns out to guess with a frame rate or not.

2 Not a bad dating system, even though I can’t go through it again to fully appreciate it. But the potential is very good, I will wait with other characters.

A small suggestion to listen or not, decide for yourself.

In addition to the existing Love love mode system, you can add another one. Let it be called Free sex mod. It will be possible to make a certain number of positions in it that will not be displayed in the gallery.

If you're familiar with Summer Memories, there's a fairly simple off-story scene system. But since there the game world is different in terms of space and location of the NPC and the main character. You can’t do this in a standard game on rpgmaker, so you can make the same separate mode as Love love mode only in certain places and with redistributed objects for certain scenes. And also make it a continuation of Love love mode.

For example, after a date, there is Love love mode, and after passing it, Free sex mod will open. Thanks to this mode, it will be possible to reduce the size of the scene image to the required size, and the smaller the image, the easier it is to control the animation when drawing. In addition, it will be possible to smooth out some flaws. At the same time, he maintained his style of drawing scenes, but in a slightly reduced version.

To start with, make three positions, then add a new one by selling books to the player with new versions.

As I said, this is my personal opinion and listen to me or not, decide for yourself. I will wait for the new version, I hope that soon good luck to you.

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes