pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I have a few questions concerning the completeness of the game for the current version (i.e. 0.4020/0.4035).

I still miss a few things, mainly some images in the Sketch Book:

- images 258-267: Apparently, they are corresponding to a scene with Mariah: Bath with Mariah, option "Ask her to wash you!". But this scene is available when you have 3 hearts with Mariah: and I've got only 2. So, how to increase it to 3 ? Is it done through the other (i.e. first) Love Love scene ? And if yes, how (I've must admit I've not completely understood all the "subtilities" of the Love Love scenes, and especially how to make a "perfect hit") ?

- images 283-294: They seem to correspond to the scene when you loose against Isis (i.e. Bastet involved). But I've won against her (and I've got the images 277-282 for that). So, is it possible to get the images for both the 2 cases ? And how ? Are you supposed to loose against her the first time, retry, and then win ? Or through the possibility to replay the fight in the re-collection room when it'll be available (I've not found it in the current version, though I've not searched for a very long time) ?

- images 295-303: They are corresponding to the images of the Love Love scene with Grace, but they have not been unlocked after this scene with her (at least for me). Is it because I've not got a "perfect hit" with her (i.e. only 8 of 10 goals) during the scene ?

Of course, I've got the Scroll of Unlocks IV and I guess I could use it to unlock the remaining images; but I would prefer to achieve them "by myself".

Finally, the Book of Odd Numbers in the House of Fortunes announces that I've got only 2 on 3 Golden Chests (these 2 coming from my previous play with the 0.3790 version). Is there really a 3rd Golden Chest in this new version ? And if yes (I guess it is), any indication to find it will be welcomed ...

BTW, it seems some statistics in the Book of Odd Numbers have not been updated (i.e. Total Gallery 257 pictures, Items collected xxx/290).

Last edited:
Reactions: LeelaK

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS NAUGHTY, MAKE THE FING SAVES CONTINUES FROM UPDATE TO UPDATE, I ABSOLUTELY FING HATE HAVING TO REDO A FING GAME EVERY FING UPDATE.
i like the plot and story of the game just not interested enough to have to go through it all over again and again and again.

ThompsonBalo

Jul 15, 2020
FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS NAUGHTY, MAKE THE FING SAVES CONTINUES FROM UPDATE TO UPDATE, I ABSOLUTELY FING HATE HAVING TO REDO A FING GAME EVERY FING UPDATE.
i like the plot and story of the game just not interested enough to have to go through it all over again and again and again.
You can? Just copy paste your old saves into the new versions folder? Worked fine for me...

michylawhty

Sep 8, 2020
So the guide says to keep repeating Mariah's shower scene. But how do you trigger it again? I'm currently at the end of the update.

asfh

Aug 15, 2017
the game is bugged for me.
in combat, two of my party members can only target themselves for attacks/ spells or items.
shit's weird. i hope someone can help me out here

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
in combat, two of my party members can only target themselves for attacks/ spells or items.
just change the target with the mouse or arrows and do not immediately press the attack after choosing the action

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
LeelaK
I've wanted to write for a long time, but never got around to it. While playing the new version of the game, I ran into a number of problems.

1 This is the problem of side quests, they are strongly tied to chapters, and if you type a few of these quests and move on, they will remain hanging and give very unpleasant bugs. Which greatly affect the main task.

2 A system is needed to support such quests for certain chapters, or a system for adapting saves, as it was in the game Town of Passion, where when leaving the house the world froze and a message appeared that the saves were being adapted to the new version. With this feature, players no longer had to replay the game.

3 As for Love love mode, the system is still raw, and with the release of the new version, some dots do not respond or you need to press below the dot. Other people's dialogues also sometimes come out, for example, during the scene in the shower, the dialogues of a school teacher appeared.

Now for the good side of the new version.

1 It's nice to see that the artist decided to level up and made animations for the scenes. Smoothness needs work, but it comes with experience. It's better to look at some of the basics of animation and better technology that is used in anime to improve skills. Fewer frames, but a smooth transition, or more frames. Now it depends on the style. You can also use a simple program for GIF formats to see how it turns out to guess with a frame rate or not.

2 Not a bad dating system, even though I can’t go through it again to fully appreciate it. But the potential is very good, I will wait with other characters.

A small suggestion to listen or not, decide for yourself.

In addition to the existing Love love mode system, you can add another one. Let it be called Free sex mod. It will be possible to make a certain number of positions in it that will not be displayed in the gallery.

If you're familiar with Summer Memories, there's a fairly simple off-story scene system. But since there the game world is different in terms of space and location of the NPC and the main character. You can’t do this in a standard game on rpgmaker, so you can make the same separate mode as Love love mode only in certain places and with redistributed objects for certain scenes. And also make it a continuation of Love love mode.

For example, after a date, there is Love love mode, and after passing it, Free sex mod will open. Thanks to this mode, it will be possible to reduce the size of the scene image to the required size, and the smaller the image, the easier it is to control the animation when drawing. In addition, it will be possible to smooth out some flaws. At the same time, he maintained his style of drawing scenes, but in a slightly reduced version.

To start with, make three positions, then add a new one by selling books to the player with new versions.

As I said, this is my personal opinion and listen to me or not, decide for yourself. I will wait for the new version, I hope that soon good luck to you.
Thanks for the feedback! ^~^

I'll do my best to address your points so:
1 & 2 - Yeah, sidequests and the nature of rpgm clashes a lot. I'm already looking for a solution to make them a bit more streamlined starting next chapter. Another huge issue is due the order people do certain quests, but I'll look into solutions so that the side-quests will act a bit more independently from the chapters. It'll be easier to focus on that moving forward now that most systems are in place.

3 - LLM system is being updated as it goes, we're reaching an efficient way to work it with all the original ideas and systems that were planned for it. The expansion update will feature a better LLM scene and from this point forward those errors won't be as common (fingers crossed), I'll be updating the old LLM scenes little by little to the new standard that will start from the next update and Chapter V onwards.

1- More scenes will have more animation in the future, the goal is to retroactively add more after the final revision of the game. Unfortunately full animations delay the progress further and right now the focus is to have the core of the game and story taken care of.

2 - Dating system will expand a lot in the next chapter (the expansion will probably add a replayable Grace's tutorial date). There are many locations, mini-scenes and extras planned for that mode. And yes, there's a free sex mode planned for when the max levels are reached, so that's definitely something we'll take a look at. :3

Once again, thanks for the polite feedback! We're glad you're enjoying the game. I know it's not without it's rough spots cause in the end it's still a beta, the full vision will only be truly realized after the core is finished. Wish us luck! :3

Where can I find hunt #3? I cant find it at night.
Go to Deeper Woods (select ruins), from the ruins (old boss room) go down, and left twitch. The hunt is in the room where you found the third lamp (but only at night).

I have a few questions concerning the completeness of the game for the current version (i.e. 0.4020/0.4035).

I still miss a few things, mainly some images in the Sketch Book:

- images 258-267: Apparently, they are corresponding to a scene with Mariah: Bath with Mariah, option "Ask her to wash you!". But this scene is available when you have 3 hearts with Mariah: and I've got only 2. So, how to increase it to 3 ? Is it done through the other (i.e. first) Love Love scene ? And if yes, how (I've must admit I've not completely understood all the "subtilities" of the Love Love scenes, and especially how to make a "perfect hit") ?

- images 283-294: They seem to correspond to the scene when you loose against Isis (i.e. Bastet involved). But I've won against her (and I've got the images 277-282 for that). So, is it possible to get the images for both the 2 cases ? And how ? Are you supposed to loose against her the first time, retry, and then win ? Or through the possibility to replay the fight in the re-collection room when it'll be available (I've not found it in the current version, though I've not searched for a very long time) ?

- images 295-303: They are corresponding to the images of the Love Love scene with Grace, but they have not been unlocked after this scene with her (at least for me). Is it because I've not got a "perfect hit" with her (i.e. only 8 of 10 goals) during the scene ?

Of course, I've got the Scroll of Unlocks IV and I guess I could use it to unlock the remaining images; but I would prefer to achieve them "by myself".

Finally, the Book of Odd Numbers in the House of Fortunes announces that I've got only 2 on 3 Golden Chests (these 2 coming from my previous play with the 0.3790 version). Is there really a 3rd Golden Chest in this new version ? And if yes (I guess it is), any indication to find it will be welcomed ...

BTW, it seems some statistics in the Book of Odd Numbers have not been updated (i.e. Total Gallery 257 pictures, Items collected xxx/290).
For the unlocks, some are definitely behaving weirdly (Mariah's was not supposed to demand Lv 3 right now), I'll take a look and fix anything necessary for the expansion. It'll be out in a couple of week or less, hopefully. Isis defeat scene is only currently unlockable via the Scroll. Grace's shouldn't be tied to a perfect success, so I'll check that one too. There's a LLM update coming with the expansion and a new item will help to interact and get results better in those scenes too.

Just copy the old saves folder (www/saves") in the new www/, it should work. (I'm not sure if this works in compressed or edited versions, though)

Which character? :O
Valerye, she's a play on the nun-trope and the healer of the team. She's a virgin with the biggest wagon in the main cast. Most her scenes are butt related from the beginning and only later on they'll branch into other styles. So she's like reverse what some of the other girls will be like.

That's an rpgm error that usually happens because the mouse cursor is hovering on characters and locking the selection. Whenever you play the game, make sure the mouse cursor is away from the battle if you plan to pick the options with keys/pads, etc.

Reactions: Jimmyarm

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
LeelaK
My pleasure. And yes, I forgot to write then, but I still hope that there will be holidays or events in the game. Still, the game has its own interesting lore and its own religion. So I think it will be interesting to see them. Good luck with your development.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
[...]

For the unlocks, some are definitely behaving weirdly (Mariah's was not supposed to demand Lv 3 right now), I'll take a look and fix anything necessary for the expansion. It'll be out in a couple of week or less, hopefully. Isis defeat scene is only currently unlockable via the Scroll. Grace's shouldn't be tied to a perfect success, so I'll check that one too. There's a LLM update coming with the expansion and a new item will help to interact and get results better in those scenes too.

[...]
Thank you for your answer.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 29 Votes