• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

slashslayer

Apr 16, 2021
im having a bug when i choose any of the options(except "I'm good") in the Love Store. the text windows just closes itself(refreshes) and no list of items whatsoever appears, the shop owner just says "How can we spice up your life?" again and again until i choose I'm good and just leave it

or is this supposed to happen?
1653678992969.png

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
I might be wrong about this since I haven't played in a while, but I think there is a mirror somewhere in the house that helps with Charisma training.
In the house, all the mirrors are forced and it is impossible to contact them. And you could pump charisma through the mirror in LittleMan.

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
okey thank u dude.
one more question, why dating requirement not met ?
At the moment, only a date with Grace is available, and in order to open it, you need to finish the chapter and go through the date according to the plot. All dates are tied to new chapters, so you just have to wait.

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
im having a bug when i choose any of the options(except "I'm good") in the Love Store. the text windows just closes itself(refreshes) and no list of items whatsoever appears, the shop owner just says "How can we spice up your life?" again and again until i choose I'm good and just leave it

or is this supposed to happen?
View attachment 1834801
If you have very old saves, they may have unrecoverable bugs. Unfortunately, if a very problematic bug got out like the NPC did not appear or a bug with dialogs, it's easier to just delete the save folder and start over. I'm already doing this for the fourth time, because with each new version something will come out.

slashslayer

Apr 16, 2021
If you have very old saves, they may have unrecoverable bugs. Unfortunately, if a very problematic bug got out like the NPC did not appear or a bug with dialogs, it's easier to just delete the save folder and start over. I'm already doing this for the fourth time, because with each new version something will come out.
I understand but I'm not even using an old save, I started this game from this last update...

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
I understand but I'm not even using an old save, I started this game from this last update...
Unfortunately, such bugs cannot be avoided, I still live with one of these bugs, no matter how much I start again. Concretely with the seller, it is possible that it just crashed.

I sometimes have some images on fast travel does not load. And that's only in chapters 1-2. If there are such problems, you can download a clean save from here

• Sad
Reactions: slashslayer

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
Hey, i can't start the game, just downloaded the game for the 1st time
1. Extract to the desired location and run Game.Exe.

2. You need to extract it in a direct way, for example, C / MFT v.04105exp Most games on this engine have such problems.

3. If this is not the error, post a screenshot.

Sk8race1

May 13, 2020
1. Extract to the desired location and run Game.Exe.

2. You need to extract it in a direct way, for example, C / MFT v.04105exp Most games on this engine have such problems.

3. If this is not the error, post a screenshot.
got it thx
The game works now

Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018
Love this game but I have a problem, hope someone could help me: I have full party without Martha, in some places when I encounter some enemies the mc attacks enemies but the allies attack the mc lol, I could do it without a problem because it was just few encounters that happened, but now (Spoiler) I'm in the Amazon mountains and I can't stop begin attacked by all allies... said, ok, just kill him and then attack the enemies... oops, Grace attacked herself and the allies to her, then, Baste attacked herself and Valerie attacked her, and now Valerie hits herself... Someone knows what is wrong?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Love this game but I have a problem, hope someone could help me: I have full party without Martha, in some places when I encounter some enemies the mc attacks enemies but the allies attack the mc lol, I could do it without a problem because it was just few encounters that happened, but now (Spoiler) I'm in the Amazon mountains and I can't stop begin attacked by all allies... said, ok, just kill him and then attack the enemies... oops, Grace attacked herself and the allies to her, then, Baste attacked herself and Valerie attacked her, and now Valerie hits herself... Someone knows what is wrong?
Sounds like the Girls are confused... literally

• Sad
Reactions: Robert rivers

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
One of the bugs doesn't happen often.

When choosing an action, for example attack, simply change the target with the arrows or the mouse to the enemy and not to the ally. And so with each hero in a pack.

And if this happens again, just repeat the previous action.

Reactions: Robert rivers

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Hunt #02 - Is it the monster I'm supposed to kill (translucent slime with a big question mark)? I can't interact with it at all:

image_2022-06-21_111340730.png

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
LeelaK

At the end of chapter 4 I have to talk to Mariah in the stairs to complete the chapter. But at the end of the talk I am totally stuck and can't move at all, if I try to move it opens the Mastery Menu:

image_2022-06-21_144650412.png

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes