RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I like the game but the game should let MC get some with other mom too. I tired of did the quest and reward was to see someone else fucking. I take a break from the game right now because next quest I do will be reward with MC see someone fucking. it's just destroyed my motivation to play the game when I knew MC will never get some with other mom.
Yeah its why I dropped the game. Doing quests to help other have sex is kind of counter intuitive for me, its the exact opposite of what I want to see in this kind of game.

Duxas

Jun 14, 2018
The mom looks younger than the boy and she dares to call herself a MILF??? Not a single 'Milf' looking woman in this game. Nice bait and switch calling it 'Milfairy Tales'. My disappointment is... immeasurable.

Reactions: LeelaK

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
the term milf is mother i would like to fuck. so if they have kid's they are milfs
Not completly wrong but a MILF is also defined as a mature looking women that had given birth.
A Teenage looking mom is a mother alright, though the term MILF seems a bit high for that... a girl that got pregnant with 14 would be a MILF aswell otherwise... though in anime art it's common that attractive females look like in their early 20s I gues.

GENO1980

Dec 26, 2018
Look back for any of the LeelaK postings and then scroll down near the bottom of the post for Milfairy Tales Page and click on it then scroll down the page that the link takes you to and Download the Text Walkthrough file... see the attached screenshot
where I am looking for a link, please provide the link

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
My item command no longer shows up in battle not sure how to go about fixing it.
Hm, any idea when did this happen exactly? Like what was the last thing you did before the item command disappeared?
Mrs Ammy doesn't have an item command, by the way. In case that happened during a Lust Battle.

Darkemperor12

Aug 5, 2016
Hm, any idea when did this happen exactly? Like what was the last thing you did before the item command disappeared?
Mrs Ammy doesn't have an item command, by the way. In case that happened during a Lust Battle.
I think it happened after doing the lust battle.

randomman11

Oct 19, 2018
I've the stupidest problem with how the game plays on my pc- the letter 'g' is invisible. Like, what the fuck, could anyone tell me which text pack I need to redownload to fix this?

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes