astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
I like the game but the game should let MC get some with other mom too. I tired of did the quest and reward was to see someone else fucking. I take a break from the game right now because next quest I do will be reward with MC see someone fucking. it's just destroyed my motivation to play the game when I knew MC will never get some with other mom.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Are their actual milfs in this game or just pretenders?
I like the game but the game should let MC get some with other mom too. I tired of did the quest and reward was to see someone else fucking. I take a break from the game right now because next quest I do will be reward with MC see someone fucking. it's just destroyed my motivation to play the game when I knew MC will never get some with other mom.
So are there sex scenes with the MC or just voyeur garbage?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LeelaK and lnppo

masonwile

Dec 2, 2019
Are their actual milfs in this game or just pretenders?
Uh, depends on your perspective. The game is heavily into mother-son incest, and goes out of its way to point out that certain ladies are older than the MC. Lots of mothers getting fucked.

But that's pretty much it. The artstyle leans heavily towards moe, especially the faces. Most of the girls look like generic busty hentai teens. Personalities aren't much better; very childish outside a few select situations (plot events that demand maturity). No MILF je ne sais quoi to be found here.

So are there sex scenes with the MC or just voyeur garbage?
MC has his own exclusive harem, but it is on a bit of a slow burn. There are quite a few side-stories in which MC enthusiastically helps others get laid. And the people helped are more than happy to share with the MC (although that part might not yet be implemented in some of the side quests). There is no "loser voyeur" vibe there. These side-stories develop much faster, so the ratio might seem a bit lopsided currently.

Reactions: LeelaK

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
When I interact with O'ra about Hunt #04 I was told that first I need to unlock more information about it. Where and how?

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
When I interact with O'ra about Hunt #04 I was told that first I need to unlock more information about it. Where and how?
Complete the caged guy's quest and he'll give you a hint. He is located in the village of the Amazons next to their arena.

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
How do I raise Layla's lust to 15? Right now the interaction with her in the hot spring can only raise her lust to 10.

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
How do I raise Layla's lust to 15? Right now the interaction with her in the hot spring can only raise her lust to 10.
Talk to her in the village, she stands in front of the descent into the springs. Complete the entire storyline and all hunts. In the chat, use point 3 until you raise it to 15. And check the past chats with her again, maybe you missed something.

Reactions: LeelaK and homarkc

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
have not played in a long time. hope there are alot of new stuff and hope there are no missable story lines are quest. a;lso hope to see more sexy scenes and hope there are no bad out comes. i really getting tire of bad shit happening lol.

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes