zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
she need's to learn her new skill for the piller. for the stones eather fight monster's and hope they drop them are buy them at the starting room with the statue

Reactions: LeelaK

Scruz802

Mar 30, 2021
Does anyone know where I can get "Magnolia Wood"?

It's that since I started the game they came out as x3 and from there I didn't drop that again, I keep farming but it doesn't come out...

Beltrano

Mar 9, 2020
Scruz802

If I'm not mistaken, you get Magnolia Wood from those logs that Grace destroyed when she was learning the Juggernaughtty Hurl move.

As for the seeds, i believe you are saying at The Goddess Shrine, after defeating the monsters on the ground, clicking/interacting with the ground appears the option to sow the seed. If it doesn't show up, i don't know why n.n'
Well, i talked to Rosaly, finished the tutorial with her and after that i went to the ground with weeds/stones, cleaned them and after clicking/interacting was the option... sorry if i couldn't help you :|

Reactions: LeelaK and Scruz802

Scruz802

Mar 30, 2021
Scruz802

If I'm not mistaken, you get Magnolia Wood from those logs that Grace destroyed when she was learning the Juggernaughtty Hurl move.

As for the seeds, i believe you are saying at The Goddess Shrine, after defeating the monsters on the ground, clicking/interacting with the ground appears the option to sow the seed. If it doesn't show up, i don't know why n.n'
Well, i talked to Rosaly, finished the tutorial with her and after that i went to the ground with weeds/stones, cleaned them and after clicking/interacting was the option... sorry if i couldn't help you :|
Still Thanks, it turned out that the version I was playing was damaged and I had to download a new one.

Thank you very much for replying friend.

Scruz802

Mar 30, 2021
Scruz802

I just have a few questions:

- Up to what level can the characters be raised?

- Is there any way to get to level 3 "Intimacy" with someone in chapter 4? Because I raised the points, but I'm still at 2 hearts with everyone and 1 with La'Yla

- Is there a way to level up skills with points to learn them? It's just that I have too much and by the way I only raised "Tension Blade" to Lv.10 and the rest is at 8/7, the magics are only at lv.4
Marks lv.l al final de aventura parte1.JPG

- Do you know why no blacksmith lets me buy some items, new and old?
El herrero nome deja comprar....JPG

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
I just have a few questions:

- Up to what level can the characters be raised?

- Is there any way to get to level 3 "Intimacy" with someone in chapter 4? Because I raised the points, but I'm still at 2 hearts with everyone and 1 with La'Yla

- Is there a way to level up skills with points to learn them? It's just that I have too much and by the way I only raised "Tension Blade" to Lv.10 and the rest is at 8/7, the magics are only at lv.4
View attachment 1712622

- Do you know why no blacksmith lets me buy some items, new and old?
View attachment 1712623
In each chapter, conversations with characters are different and if you skip them, then it is difficult or even impossible to level up. There is also a hint regarding the growth of hearts, you need to pay attention to this. Due to this characteristic, the level of the heart rises.

Also, do not forget to give gifts, they will also give a good boost. Gifts can be found in Emma's love shop.

Skills swing from frequent use, the more often the character uses it, the more experience he will gain.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Milfary Tales you say.....

**Milfy City flashbacks**

**PTSD activated**

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Milfary Tales you say.....

**Milfy City flashbacks**

**PTSD activated**
For starters this isn't 3D animated... so keep your paranoia in the shelf :cool:
The Dev is pretty active and the Updates do provide in both gameplay, aswell as story and content

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
For starters this isn't 3D animated... so keep your paranoia in the shelf :cool:
The Dev is pretty active and the Updates do provide in both gameplay, aswell as story and content
So it would seem. I just couldn't resist but throw in a joke.

• Haha
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Beltrano

Mar 9, 2020
Scruz802

- I don't know about the level, my characters are at 27 but i think 30 is possible, now the maximum... I have no idea n.n'

- I don't think so, the closest would be with Mariah? With Grace it's still lvl 1 to 2, i guess it's still early T_T

- It would be a good option, but I think they are only used to learn at the moment, who knows in the future? But to be honest, your skills are at a great lvl, my skills are reaching level 5 >.<

- I believe there will be some side quests where these items will be useful... But it's just guesswork

naughtygoat

Apr 8, 2022
Is there full sex scenes between the town moms(betty, veronica, ammy) and their sons? Or at least sexy romantic scenes?
Also is there a way to specifically set it to night? It won't let me with the bed.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Mid4s and LeelaK
4.10 star(s) 29 Votes