RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
I like a lot this game , but ahm i would like to suggest (again) a better way to control the TECH UP exp Bar, since take really a lot , loooot of time for the Tension Skills and the Magic one's is even more longer... i would like some kind of improvement to it, and beside that i would like to ask if anyone have a Full Updated Walk the the curren version to trigger all the secondary Quest/Events and also Full the Gallery Pic Collection ... beside that i like a lot the art of the game so i wish see more content and Love Events upcoming...

Reactions: LeelaK and Scruz802

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
Hello ahm i need help, i dont remember how to place the "logs" on the Bastet Pendant's quest at her home underground... you know the bridge with the water switch... any help how to place them to build the bride?

Beltrano

Mar 9, 2020
Similar to LewdCatt, i need an Encyclopedia of monsters, im looking for Silk Thread and i can't find anyone who sells it, i already kill all the monsters trying to find it but so far... I couldn't, there is a mission that gives, but I used it doing the Tension Tailplug, now that i need to upgrade the blacksmith i dont have t_t'

Reactions: LeelaK

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
Similar to LewdCatt, i need an Encyclopedia of monsters, im looking for Silk Thread and i can't find anyone who sells it, i already kill all the monsters trying to find it but so far... I couldn't, there is a mission that gives, but I used it doing the Tension Tailplug, now that i need to upgrade the blacksmith i dont have t_t'
ehm i found a lot in the area under Bastet house, the spiders there drop it, since im stuck there since i couldnt move the bridge logs to the position when you have to use the water switch...

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
Hi everyone ...i would like to ask if anyone can lend me a hand with this puzzle? ... im really bad at this and i still cant proper solve it... i apreaciate if you can help me :/ imagen_2022-02-27_043050.png

Beltrano

Mar 9, 2020
@RyuseiZED

First u send 1 to up (on 1), then u put your back at the wall, send 2 to the line with stones(2 of 2), after that u put your back at the ! (right side >), push 3 to other ! (left side), back at wall again, push 3 to 3, after that you just need to line up 2, with 3 n 1 '-'

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
@RyuseiZED

First u send 1 to up (on 1), then u put your back at the wall, send 2 to the line with stones(2 of 2), after that u put your back at the ! (right side >), push 3 to other ! (left side), back at wall again, push 3 to 3, after that you just need to line up 2, with 3 n 1 '-'
Thanks a lot, i have been stuck there for a couple of days, im not good at those puzzles sometimes.... ahm may i ask you where i can find Scroll of Unlock JJ ? i have the J and the JJJ

Beltrano

Mar 9, 2020
RyuseiZED
Ahh! Thanks for your help, i found the Silk at sewers
And no problem, we all sometimes got stuck n.n'
Sorry, but i dont know, i have the J n JJJ too, but the JJ i dont got >.<

Last edited:

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Did anyone knows when the new update will come?
Could actualy take a good while because of the war in the Ukraine. The devs main income came from his subscribe star account and this site is russian. The Russians got sanctions mainly from the USA and Europe for Putins War. The russian ruble got weaker and weaker these days.

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Could actualy take a good while because of the war in the Ukraine. The devs main income came from his subscribe star account and this site is russian. The Russians got sanctions mainly from the USA and Europe for Putins War. The russian ruble got weaker and weaker these days.
Found no Russian on LeelaK's SubscribeStar page

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i will hope for there game and money to keep them and there game going. also hope the conflict will get to a peaceful out come

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes