Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
LeelaK Can't say I have any absolute favorite so far as the girls are rather similiar at this Level of Development.
The fact that our Aunt already has several hands on scenes also play into her Favor strongly, while our childhood friend barely looses some clothes.
I am most interested into Mariah becomeing more developed though

Reactions: LeelaK

nefar

May 16, 2017
My version of the game is already modified. If someone would kindly upload one. I'll see if I can make one.
You mean upload a save file? i'll attach a 7z-archive with a save from the start of the game and the config and global files (not sure which ones you need).

Jul 16, 2019
About The Girls i love all of them and give my praises to the VA's but from them all i love Maria the most first cuz shes a hot mom secondly man her jealous personality makes it even more i want the main character to cross the line with her.... Valerie my sweet God shes Ready for pounce on main character right from the start man i need to see that happen XD... Grace such a lovely childhood friend with very nice 3 sizes and ready for action

Slapdatbbc

Aug 19, 2017
Really can't wait to see how the teacher and her son scenes will be played out. This couple intrigues me the most so far haha.

Mundi

May 20, 2018
Guys! Quick question, for those who have played the game so far: Which scenes are your favorites so far? Which girl did you like the most / wants to see more? Some of the VAs are curious about your impressions, lol! :3
All? : D

But seriously, I really like the witch with her pumpkins right now, she's the type to know what she's doing. : p

Otherwise, I'm quite a fan of Grace's skin and she's pretty funny on top of that.

However, I can't wait to see the teacher on stage!

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
Hey, Mariah is for me the best character and it would be very good to have more of her in future updates, although valerye has too much potential, there is only one thing that I would like to tell you, your game is absolutely good. Keep it up !!!
Thank you very much for the support! :3

LeelaK Can't say I have any absolute favorite so far as the girls are rather similiar at this Level of Development.
The fact that our Aunt already has several hands on scenes also play into her Favor strongly, while our childhood friend barely looses some clothes.
I am most interested into Mariah becomeing more developed though
Valerye is actually his godmother, her chapter 2 is kinda her chapter. Our childhood friend will definitely be getting more confortable soon. Mariah's development is definitely special, I hope you'll enjoy her story.

About The Girls i love all of them and give my praises to the VA's but from them all i love Maria the most first cuz shes a hot mom secondly man her jealous personality makes it even more i want the main character to cross the line with her.... Valerie my sweet God shes Ready for pounce on main character right from the start man i need to see that happen XD... Grace such a lovely childhood friend with very nice 3 sizes and ready for action
Rest assured that we're all checking you guys' feedback, Mariah's (and Raphy's) VA sends her thanks! :3
Due to the nature of the story and the MC's training, he'll be fooling around. But I have plans for "True Love" events (tentative name) where you'll be making decision to which girl you'll deepen your relationship too, for special endings / extras / replayability purposes, and for chosing that special someone.

Valerye is pretty much already taken, as she's horny for the MC. But (no pun intented, maybe), she has a hard goal too, but she's there to teach the LLM system (these first couple of scenes where tutorial, but I do intend to make them like a mini-battle, you can fail and lose a scene if you don't perform well).

Really can't wait to see how the teacher and her son scenes will be played out. This couple intrigues me the most so far haha.
Their storyline will start next chapter. Originally I wanted to start all three townsmilf storylines at chapter 1, but not enough budget yet, so I'm prioritizing the main story.

All? : D

But seriously, I really like the witch with her pumpkins right now, she's the type to know what she's doing. : p

Otherwise, I'm quite a fan of Grace's skin and she's pretty funny on top of that.

However, I can't wait to see the teacher on stage!
The girls definitely loved that answer!
Raphy is definitely one of our favorites. We have a scene for her planned, if we get enough support to add this one by next chapter. (Chapter 3 is already a bit crowded with scenes, I gotta choose them wisely).

Game is amazing gotta figure out how to do the lovemasters quest i guess but other then that its amazing
Thank you so much! :3
If you mean the mini-games, they are meant for you to get your points to buy skills. There are no scenes attached to them just yet but they are planned. For example, if you're studying a 'certain type' of book in a specific location, maybe someone might forget to knock...

Again, thank you guys for the support! Every little bit help, even sharing with fellow kinksters, or just sharing feedback and giving support. Helps us keep motivated! (Activate DT!) (^ ~ ^)/

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Rest assured that we're all checking you guys' feedback, Mariah's (and Raphy's) VA sends her thanks! :3
Due to the nature of the story and the MC's training, he'll be fooling around. But I have plans for "True Love" events (tentative name) where you'll be making decision to which girl you'll deepen your relationship too, for special endings / extras / replayability purposes, and for chosing that special someone.
The most important question though... will there be a battle party Harem ending? :devilish:

miekyll

Nov 17, 2017
Hm, I was managing it okay. But cool, I'll increase the timer a bit for future releases. The harder sparring difficulties will be tougher still.
in regards to Scotty's mess timer minigame, it looks like the speed of the bar is tied to monitor FPS, I had my monitor at it's default 144Hz which makes the game run at 144 fps, and the bar is over in literally a second, but when going to my windows settings and lowering my monitor to 60hz will actually slow down the minigame bar tremendously, to what I assume was the intended speed. I've seen another rpgmaker game with a "sync monitor fps" option that caps the game out at 60fps, that would be a good option to have to make minigames like these completable.

Reactions: rbgrey and LeelaK

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
The most important question though... will there be a battle party Harem ending? :devilish:
Also planned! :3

in regards to Scotty's mess timer minigame, it looks like the speed of the bar is tied to monitor FPS, I had my monitor at it's default 144Hz which makes the game run at 144 fps, and the bar is over in literally a second, but when going to my windows settings and lowering my monitor to 60hz will actually slow down the minigame bar tremendously, to what I assume was the intended speed. I've seen another rpgmaker game with a "sync monitor fps" option that caps the game out at 60fps, that would be a good option to have to make minigames like these completable.
OMG! :eek: You're right!! I've just checked it, and apparently, it IS an engine thing I've overlooked. If I could ask you a favor, try replacing this file over at the game's folder. Could you let me know if this fixes the issue under your monitor's default rate? (make a backup of the file, just in case)

Reactions: Fransoto21

miekyll

Nov 17, 2017
OMG! :eek: You're right!! I've just checked it, and apparently, it IS an engine thing I've overlooked. If I could ask you a favor, try replacing this file over at the game's folder. Could you let me know if this fixes the issue under your monitor's default rate? (make a backup of the file, just in case)
when replacing the file the game immediately opens like this

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
LeelaK the VA's they are part of the staff or they just lending the voice to the game ? do they have other games
Some are part of the staff, some are lending the voice. Nobody is pro, exclusive VAs, so to speak.

when replacing the file the game immediately opens like this
Ouch! Ok, thank you for testing it out. I might have to add the fps option into the game. I'll add that to the next update. For now the solution seems to be lowering the monitor rate.

Try changing the monitor to 60hz guys, maybe it was the issue when you played as well: Vidra444 Superrando195

Reactions: Fransoto21

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Hi LeelaK
First, I have to say that chapter 2 was really great and I can't wait for chapter 3!
I thought I had completed everything in chapter 2 but when I look at the memories, I see something missing with Raphy:

Capture.JPG

Am I missing a quest? If yes, how to trigger it?

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
Great game, but it would have been better if Mariah wasn't the MC's mother :eek:. Anyway, many thanks for the developer's effort.
Thank you for the compliments! Too bad you're not into the kink (yeah, that's the main thing in the game, so). But that's okay, thanks for checking the game anyways! :3

Hi LeelaK
First, I have to say that chapter 2 was really great and I can't wait for chapter 3!
I thought I had completed everything in chapter 2 but when I look at the memories, I see something missing with Raphy:

Am I missing a quest? If yes, how to trigger it?
You get that scene by talking to Raphy at night during chapter 2 (or after the chapter is over, if you have the versions that allow you to switch back to night/day at your bed - v0.2025 or v0.2026 downloads).

You need to have Courage 3+, to get that, fight the challenge battles from the Training Dummy in the MC's house garden at night. Get Courage 3+, then head and talk to Raphy for the scene. You can get the bonus faster if Mariah is your current master "equiped".

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
You get that scene by talking to Raphy at night during chapter 2 (or after the chapter is over, if you have the versions that allow you to switch back to night/day at your bed - v0.2025 or v0.2026 downloads).

You need to have Courage 3+, to get that, fight the challenge battles from the Training Dummy in the MC's house garden at night. Get Courage 3+, then head and talk to Raphy for the scene. You can get the bonus faster if Mariah is your current master "equiped".
Ok, so Courage is at 5, it's night, Mariah is my master. I open the crystal ball to talk to Raphy and she always says the same things over and over.

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes