LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
Nice game, it was a bit of a bummer when the MC cant leave the house at the end of the chapter, I was gonna collect the all the CGs in that time.

Also is maybe just me but I always mistake the capital letter "i" for a "J" with the type of font so sometimes the protagonist said something like "I have done that!" and I was like 'who tf is J...'

if there is an option I would recommend not going for NTR if you have not thinking about it... this seems a very good vanilla game.

Welp, waiting for the next updated! do you have a time limit for that? (two-three-four months for now or more?) just curious
Thank you! About the end, that was intentional, due to the engine there's a 99% chance that this build will not be compatible with the following ones, it's a common issue with rpgm, so I didn't want to let people invest in a save that they won't be able to use it further.

I'm still finishing some core mechanics of the game, so it's engine base will have changes that render the first version's save unusable. So it was meant more like as a demo version.

I kinda got used to the font, but I know what you mean, it takes some getting used to. Gotta hope nobody names the main character J, lol!

If there's anything of sorts, I'll most likely be dedicated to side-plots. Since it isn't part of my main vision.

Unfortunately, it is a bit hard to pinpoint an exact date, since 2D art takes time to be ready. My estimate would be 3 months, but it's hard to know, there are months when I can invest more/less time in the game and assets, etc. I'm aiming for a consistent workflow where I can develop as much content, or more, as we currently have per chapter. Fingers crossed!

It looks cool and I really hope that the game will live up to all expectations))):giggle:
Thank you very much! I'm doing my best to deliver a good and fun game for all!

Here's a preview of the next character, the high-priestess Valerye, she's one of my favorite characters:

zandalari

May 4, 2019
DAMN, Valerye has hips for days. I'm in love. Makes me wish the economy wasn't in the shitter and I had the money to support you guys, this is holy work.

Reactions: LeelaK
Jul 16, 2019
just found your game in the forum and i want ask a few things about the game? currently waht sort of Incest is in the game? and How much more incest in the game i can expect to be add in future updates? and how we contribute to it ?

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
DAMN, Valerye has hips for days. I'm in love. Makes me wish the economy wasn't in the shitter and I had the money to support you guys, this is holy work.
Thanks for the kind words! ^ ~ ^
Don't worry, I totally understand. Be sure that we're very grateful to hear that you're liking the game so far. Yup, Val is THICC, hehe! One of my favorite characters too, she'll be a central player for chapter 2.

Will this game make it's way to android?
Yes, that's the goal! I originally wanted the first release to have a Mac and Android version, but I ran into some hardware issues + lockdown situation. I hope they'll be available soon enough, if not right away, maybe the next update.

just found your game in the forum and i want ask a few things about the game? currently waht sort of Incest is in the game? and How much more incest in the game i can expect to be add in future updates? and how we contribute to it ?
The focus is on m/s, but other variations are planned to show up as well. The main story will have a more developed pace and such, and there'll be other stories focusing on other couples of m/s, d/d, b/s, etc.

Currently, there are three m/s scenes in this version.

You can support the project at the SS page. If you can contribute, every little bit help us a lot! I really wanna be able to deliver the full vision of the project! :3

Nice game bro. Keep.update
Thank you very much! :3

Reactions: Fransoto21

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Thanks for the kind words! ^ ~ ^
Don't worry, I totally understand. Be sure that we're very grateful to hear that you're liking the game so far. Yup, Val is THICC, hehe! One of my favorite characters too, she'll be a central player for chapter 2.

Yes, that's the goal! I originally wanted the first release to have a Mac and Android version, but I ran into some hardware issues + lockdown situation. I hope they'll be available soon enough, if not right away, maybe the next update.

The focus is on m/s, but other variations are planned to show up as well. The main story will have a more developed pace and such, and there'll be other stories focusing on other couples of m/s, d/d, b/s, etc.

Currently, there are three m/s scenes in this version.

You can support the project at the SS page. If you can contribute, every little bit help us a lot! I really wanna be able to deliver the full vision of the project! :3

Thank you very much! :3
I am going to take a guess and say the guy in blue in the MC yes.

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
I am going to take a guess and say the guy in blue in the MC yes.
Yup! That's the main character.

Guys, how's everyone doing, hope you're well and keeping safe!

I've decided to show a little preview for one of the planned features of the game. Three of the main systems are going to be:

Mastery, lots of tasks and minigames you'll need to do in order to buy skills.
Dating, hanging out with the girls and getting to know them and building their intimacy stats.
And finally, all of that is going to result in the (cutely named) Love Love Mode, sort of mini-game scenes, that you'll be able to replay at will. Everything will be put together in order to get your characters stronger in battle as well.

The system is planned to be introduced in Chapter 2 (along with the last remaining major gameplay systems). This is heavy on the script and routes, but I would like to be able to add as many situations as possible. So here it is, I used Betty as a test subject, but I turned out so good that I'm definitely adding a scene for her in this mode. Enjoy!

Once again, thank you guys for all your support! :3

mft_screenshot17.png

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Yup! That's the main character.

Guys, how's everyone doing, hope you're well and keeping safe!

I've decided to show a little preview for one of the planned features of the game. Three of the main systems are going to be:

Mastery, lots of tasks and minigames you'll need to do in order to buy skills.
Dating, hanging out with the girls and getting to know them and building their intimacy stats.
And finally, all of that is going to result in the (cutely named) Love Love Mode, sort of mini-game scenes, that you'll be able to replay at will. Everything will be put together in order to get your characters stronger in battle as well.

The system is planned to be introduced in Chapter 2 (along with the last remaining major gameplay systems). This is heavy on the script and routes, but I would like to be able to add as many situations as possible. So here it is, I used Betty as a test subject, but I turned out so good that I'm definitely adding a scene for her in this mode. Enjoy!

Once again, thank you guys for all your support! :3

View attachment 659667
How come you could not make the MC look better.

Joyvankek

Dec 9, 2019
That game will hit inseki niche quite nicely. I wanted game where you will both travel with and screw your own milf, for some time now. Shame it's so early in development right now. So while I'm at it, do any of you know of other games like this one?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
That game will hit inseki niche quite nicely. I wanted game where you will both travel with and screw your own milf, for some time now. Shame it's so early in development right now. So while I'm at it, do any of you know of other games like this one?
Legend of Queen Opala could actually fit that fetish of yours... in the first and third part of the Series Farah the super MILF can be a battle companion

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
How come you could not make the MC look better.
So that the girls get extra attention, lol! He's meant to have a simpler design to be improved on to represent his progress. Sorry you feel like that, maybe you'll like his future looks down the line.

cant wait for the next update of this marvellous work. Question are there project or plans of monster girls ? i mean ti be party members ?
Thank you very much for your support! :3 Working hard on it! Be sure to spread it around to people you think might enjoy it, I'd like to add as much content as possible for Chapter 2.

There are a few characters that could be considered monster-girls / demi-humans esque. Party and non-party members.

There will be plenty of girls to travel and screw with, that's actually how you're going to unlock skills. Doing my best to come up with many interesting and fun scenarios for the Milfairian crew. It might be a bit early, but stick around, I intend to make each update as robust as I'll be able to.

Legend of Queen Opala could actually fit that fetish of yours... in the first and third part of the Series Farah the super MILF can be a battle companion
It is always cooler when they can battle together!

Reactions: Fransoto21 and L30
4.10 star(s) 29 Votes