Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Milfania [Ep.4] [Dr.Phoenix]

Here is the normal version, not beta.

Win/Linux:

Mac:

DEV NOTES BELOW about the future:

Hello, everyone!

I hope you're all doing well! First and foremost, I want to express my gratitude to each and every one of you for your support. Every contribution, every like, comment, means a lot to me. It keeps me motivated and driven to work on the project, even during times of exhaustion. As for the next update: the renders for the first scene are nearly complete, and I've also finished two very exciting animations for each of the relationship branches. Don't forget to save your progress to explore each branch! I'll soon be launching a vote for the May wallpaper, so stay tuned and get involved. Also, I have an announcement: I've introduced the option to make choices with secondary characters in Episode 4. In future updates (and possibly for previous episodes as well), I plan to include choices involving secondary characters. While these choices won't heavily impact the main plot, they'll offer you the chance to make different decisions, enhancing your engagement with the story.
, and you can find the new choice in the party scene. Additionally, the previous version of Episode 4 is now available for

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Milfania [Ep.4] [Dr.Phoenix]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

NicolasBrown98

Oct 19, 2023
Hi guys. So I'll not be able to play episode 4 any time soon because of how much work I have right now, so I have a question for you. During episode 1 (if I'm not mistaken) we have a choice to take the dominant or romantic path with our main milf aka mom - it's this scene on the bed when she's upset and we can lay down with her and either touch her in a bit sexual way or not. Yes - we choose the dominant path, no - we choose romantic. So can anyone please tell me if choosing dominant path means choosing more sex content with her? Because I would prefer the romantic path to be honest, and since I'll be able to play episode 4 in a week time maybe, I'd be very happy if somebody who already finished ep 4 can answer. Have a great day guys!

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
Milfania-EP4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

"Download"

Jul 12, 2018
Hey :) Is the content worth at that stage of the game and is there any foot fetish content? Thanks :)
Not even close. Last update took 5-6 months or smth and was like 15 minutes long at best. Add here extremely weak dialogs accompanied by lack of common sense in charachters interactions. About content, its so little and lame made that it doesnt worth it. There is only one scene with foot fucking if you chose route of harasing your mother. If I remember correctly, all what game have now is one wet dream, one sex with gf, one foot play with sleeping mother and one bj with absolutely new charachter and thats it. No chemistry, no greatly depicted intimacy or lewdness, no hot fucking, nothing.

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes