3.10 star(s) 10 Votes

HerkkuPeukku

Jul 12, 2023
Is this going to have ntr? This chapter was sus, not liking it
Admittedly, this update smells bad and is probably an omen of things to come until shit happens. I noticed that Lucy is a slut. She didn't reject Tyrone, but the time and place was just wrong. This game is starting to feel wrong to me. And I don't think things at the gym are going well for MC either.

If there shouldn't be a NTR in the game, then why the fuck bully the player. Tyrone already burned the bottom pretty bad. Willing to do who knows what in front of the MC so definitely not a good friend. If there hadn't been others in the room, I'm sure things would have gone differently with Lucy being what she is.

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
I wonder if this is a potential NTR game which pretend to be a incest/harem game to attract players. Strong NTR vibe in ep2.:FacePalm:

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
I wonder if this is a potential NTR game which pretend to be a incest/harem game to attract players. Strong NTR vibe in ep2.:FacePalm:
That seems to be the case. Introducing Tyrone, specially in the way it was done, and with some of the slutty skanks we have as LI here, it is matter of when, not if.
Im getting the fuck out before that though, fuck it.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I think the ntr issue is being exaggerated. I haven't seen any risk here. The guy at the gym is an asshole who will be arrested in due course if he goes much further and what Tyrone has done is provide us with another milf, his mother. He tried something at the party but was perfectly stopped by Lucy in his attempt to flirt. What could I be wrong? Of course, the devs are like the weather in spring, suddenly a downpour can fall and after a while the sun will come out. But for now I don't see anything dangerous

HerkkuPeukku

Jul 12, 2023
I think the ntr issue is being exaggerated. I haven't seen any risk here. The guy at the gym is an asshole who will be arrested in due course if he goes much further and what Tyrone has done is provide us with another milf, his mother. He tried something at the party but was perfectly stopped by Lucy in his attempt to flirt. What could I be wrong? Of course, the devs are like the weather in spring, suddenly a downpour can fall and after a while the sun will come out. But for now I don't see anything dangerous
Lucy didn't turn down Tyrone but said the time and place were wrong meaning she would have immediately bent over if no one had been present. If she had turned down Tyrone she would have said the thing outright and ended the whole situation there.

And I don't think MC can do anything in the gym either. Worst case scenario is losing other women to that asshole like his mother if she goes there to talk. That story was seen in the NTR games before. So this game stinks like hell at the moment and I have no any trust in this game at the moment, when the game starts to teasing the player.

- One of the MILF is a slut
- Best friend is not a best friend, it's a fucking snake

Nope previously dev said that there won't be NTR
It wouldn't be the first time here on the forum that devs have lied to our faces. All it takes is one NTR Troll paying a big one time fee to have the dev ruin their game.

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes