3.10 star(s) 10 Votes

OutOfFuxs2Give

Ex-Triple A Game Developer Now Lawyer
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
I'm Tyrone and I'm here to fuck your girls, Long Dick Style. But seriously as a guy really name Tyrone, why is that the go to name, I mean just because your girl pick me, ok nevermind, I'm Tyrone and I'm your walking NTR nightmare.

P.S. No joke, my name is really Tyrone, so I've heard all the jokes and my childhood friend name is Jody, so yeah.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I don't know what to do... after the last comments, I don't know whether to download the game or not. I would like to make sure that the NTR is not added. Given that the developer has clearly said that is not his intention. But is it really like that? How can you trust it, given that lately, some developers change their minds, without warning?

I mean, this is the developer answer the question:

Thank you for suggestions, it really helps! About NTR, I wasn't planning to add it. After I've read comments regarding how people are sensitive about ntr and how they hate it, I added "P.S." note about it on patreon page lol.
So he say No ntr. But some complain about how things went in the game. So I wonder if the developer can clarify this point. If it's just a way to tell the story, but then nothing happens, okay, but I'd like to be sure.
If you can Dr. Phoenix Games can you give some information?

Thank you

Dr. Phoenix Games

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2022
Hey everyone!
So,a guy on itch.io told me that there is panic about ntr in this forum:D Relax guys, there won't be ntr. In addition, if I add some "extra" content, like threesome or something, it would be avoidable.
I hope you enjoyed this update, that party scene was pain in the ass.
Thank you!:)

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
game not loading lot of images and animations with inc patch pls someone update
The incest patch does not manipulate any images... It just translate some word into another. It's really basic.
I rather think that you have installed the wt mod (made for EP1) over the EP2...

Reactions: critkal

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
So I downloaded the game and at the end when I enter Amanda gym it says "Thanks for playing episode 1".Then it went right back to the main menu.What happen to episode 2 and do I have to start the game all over again?

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
So I downloaded the game and at the end when I enter Amanda gym it says "Thanks for playing episode 1".Then it went right back to the main menu.What happen to episode 2 and do I have to start the game all over again?
Nevermind,I figured what I did wrong,I used the WT mod and it's only good for season 1.

HerkkuPeukku

Jul 12, 2023
Hey everyone!
So,a guy on itch.io told me that there is panic about ntr in this forum:D Relax guys, there won't be ntr. In addition, if I add some "extra" content, like threesome or something, it would be avoidable.
- Then why are you making a game that smells like NTR a mile away. Many things are like straight out of an NTR game. You should change your writing style and make some changes. Like the behavior of "good friend" Tyrone should be changed, as he now climbs up the MILFs thighs in front of the MC's eyes.
- Why the fuck is he acting like that if this is not a NTR game.
- Why the fuck doesn't the MC have the spine to do something about it right away like in the gym. Usually it's in NTR games where the MC is completely ballsless and spineless. Like in this game now.
- Why the fuck is Lucy acting like a slut. She doesn't knock Tyrone down, but instead says the place and time is wrong. It gives the impression that the fucking slut is ready to spread her legs right away for that "supposedly" good friend .
- As if straight out of an NTR game the "good friend" is some black idiot who is immediately stuck on women like some leech and the MC does nothing but stand by and watch. Because MC has no balls or spine and acts like a fucking cuck. If MC had the backbone or balls to throw that fucking shit out of the house and show who the man of the house is and Tyrone doesn't belong with the ladies.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hey everyone!
Thank you for answer. So now we know that the game have No NTR. And i am really happy about this.
I really hope that when you say "extra" content like threesome, you mean MFF, i mean MC with two women. Because if you put another man in the threesome, you are doing NTR.
Please understand this. MFF is ok. MFF mean MC with two women. For me is not a problem if the MC fuck two women at the same time. But please not other men! (not other men panis). The only man that are doing all the fuck is the MC :ROFLMAO:

Anyway thank you

kojos3000

Oct 24, 2019
So, is the content worth playing? Whats the action until now?
While it does set up the family nice enough, there's no real "content"/action besides a dream scene at the very beginning, an almost-sex scene with some random girlfriend the MC has for who knows what reason, later a few poses/animations in a sex scene with said random-girlfriend, and there's an almost-footjob scene with the "landlady" if you're into that (and if you went the "go further"/dom route).

I'd suggest waiting. Also for some reason the MC's best friend fits one of the two obligatory tropes, either the best friend has to be some nerdy/fat dude or he has to be a black dude, with him being named Tyrone, you can guess which category he's in. An absolutely pointless addition. And I agree with the comment up above about how the MC doesn't do anything in response to other men groping his loved ones, seems almost built to introduce some NTR plot later on.

nozu

Aug 21, 2017
While it does set up the family nice enough, there's no real "content"/action besides a dream scene at the very beginning, an almost-sex scene with some random girlfriend the MC has for who knows what reason, later a few poses/animations in a sex scene with said random-girlfriend, and there's an almost-footjob scene with the "landlady" if you're into that (and if you went the "go further"/dom route).

I'd suggest waiting. Also for some reason the MC's best friend fits one of the two obligatory tropes, either the best friend has to be some nerdy/fat dude or he has to be a black dude, with him being named Tyrone, you can guess which category he's in. An absolutely pointless addition. And I agree with the comment up above about how the MC doesn't do anything in response to other men groping his loved ones, seems almost built to introduce some NTR plot later on.
Thank you. I think I'll wait.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I think people are starting to have very thin skin. I refer to my previous comment, Tyrone is simply an annoying friend who drinks too much and gets annoying because of it. He is his friend, why would he hit him when Lucy has already stopped him and everyone has realized that he is drunk? He is here to introduce us to his mother who, by the way, is a great milf. And the gym guy is just an asshole. That all this can change because a guy comes and puts a lot of money into it to put in a scene? Man, anything can be but in that case no game is free and with that thought I wouldn't play anything. I don't like it and I run away from it like the plague, but here, yet, I haven't seen anything like that. If someone is so untrustworthy, it is best to only play complete games

kojos3000

Oct 24, 2019
I think people are starting to have very thin skin. I refer to my previous comment, [...] but here, yet, I haven't seen anything like that. If someone is so untrustworthy, it is best to only play complete games
I agree somewhat, I realize my wording might've given the wrong impression of what I meant. By "built to introduce some NTR plot later on", I really just meant that if the dev in the future decided to add an NTR plot, these first few steps seems like they could open the door for that, that the branch would start here at some point in the future (of game-development, not future of the story). I don't think there's going to be surprise NTR by the dev, and if it did happen I'd assume it'd be avoidable. But the episode ends before the MC even has a real chance to respond, so who knows, maybe the MC will work something out to get revenge upon the gym owner in the next episode.

I mainly just didn't care for the forced gf for the early sex scenes and forced best friend, who, for the best friend trope's sake, just has to be a black dude getting handsy with your family members. The MC's nonchalance to his aunt being felt up in comparison to his sister being felt up was also strange, with the gym owner the reaction was essentially "I will burn down you and your business, scumbag", whereas his reaction to his friend is basically "Oh not again! Classic Tyrone, my good buddy, I'm going to have to get you home, you goof!"

As for the purpose of the gf and bestfriend being introducing their mothers, and I do agree that that's the real purpose for the two being so "forced" upon you so early on, I just think the introduction of new characters only takes away from the already many crème de la crème characters, the family.

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes