3.10 star(s) 10 Votes

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Yeah i agree with the Tyron thing him getting handsy with a Li and lucy not turning him down outright is a turn off. Her saying "There's a time and place" is not her turning him down it sounds more like "Not right now maybe later" and that's the turn off. Also there should be no flirting or touching of the Li unless it's MC. I don't care if it's only to introduce another character there are better ways.

snow123789456

Jun 2, 2020
Recently, finished the game, all you need the i-patch. There are only two paths: 1. being a DICK (red) or 2. Love (green). Looking forward for future updates.

Samu13

Jun 13, 2018
I know people have asked before, why the patch and WT mod has not been updated yet???
The patch just replaces variables. As long as the dev continues using them, it seems the patch should be universal.

The mod still works and won't cause errors to appear but will end the game at chapter 1.
As mentioned before, there really isn't much to it. Either choose the green options (romance), which will automatically lock the more dominant ones, or chose the red ones (dominant) which will let unlock those other options.

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
The patch just replaces variables. As long as the dev continues using them, it seems the patch should be universal.

The mod still works and won't cause errors to appear but will end the game at chapter 1.
As mentioned before, there really isn't much to it. Either choose the green options (romance), which will automatically lock the more dominant ones, or chose the red ones (dominant) which will let unlock those other options.
Well, since it ends the game at Chapter 1, how about an updated mod that doesn't do that?

Samu13

Jun 13, 2018
Well, since it ends the game at Chapter 1, how about an updated mod that doesn't do that?
I don't think you really need it, at least so far. If you choose the green option it will automatically lock the dominant options going forward, if you choose the red one it will unlock them. There's really nothing more to it. Maybe in future chapters that will change, but for now that's basically it.

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Can anyone or Dev know if there is or will be NTR content in this game? I'm posting because it's something I want to know because I don't want to start a game that will later have NTR or any kind of thing. I tried looking for PS about this on the Patreon site, but I couldn't find anything about him talking about it.

Apr 21, 2022
Can anyone or Dev know if there is or will be NTR content in this game? I'm posting because it's something I want to know because I don't want to start a game that will later have NTR or any kind of thing. I tried looking for PS about this on the Patreon site, but I couldn't find anything about him talking about it.
Hey everyone!
So,a guy on itch.io told me that there is panic about ntr in this forum:D Relax guys, there won't be ntr. In addition, if I add some "extra" content, like threesome or something, it would be avoidable.
I hope you enjoyed this update, that party scene was pain in the ass.
Thank you!:)

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
According to a recent post from the developer, Episode 3 (beta version) is released.

Capture.JPG

Reactions: Alex29
3.10 star(s) 10 Votes