wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
so it's next game with shitty updates? ehh, so much potential and devs wasting it on useless new characters that's nobody interested, if next update gonna be dissapointing like this i put this game on ignore list
what kind of content were you expecting? Anne? But you do realize it was impossible until she and the mc reconciled? It happened, now it's real in next updates. Same with Julie. Dorothy is Anne's sister, so related to the mc, and she got a lot of content.
I'm glad this game is still following the story idea and not just throwing you content with relatives and where the mc doesn't leave the house

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Anyone have a save pass the "Morning, Vanessa's Cake Shop" I dont know how to get past it
Whats your problem? What's your goal?
go to the cake shop in the morning either work delivering cakes or go talk to Vanessa (you can't talk to Vanessa until after the Calendar photoshoot)

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Looks like you chose the submissive route with Vanessa so you'll have to wait for her to call you before you can repeat her scene (and I think it will just be a repeat... I never explored that route too deeply)... With the Dom route you just visit her any morning and arrange another Date when you feel like it.
you have stuff to do with other characters (Dorothy, Connie & Jasmine) do their stuff and you'll trigger the last scene of the 4e update with Julie in the living room.... You aren't going to get any more Anne until next update at the earliest BTW.
the 4f content requires the Julie scene to have played out.

Reactions: tommyjohne

Bawseqt

Aug 2, 2020
Looks like you chose the submissive route with Vanessa so you'll have to wait for her to call you before you can repeat her scene (and I think it will just be a repeat... I never explored that route too deeply)... With the Dom route you just visit her any morning and arrange another Date when you feel like it.
you have stuff to do with other characters (Dorothy, Connie & Jasmine) do their stuff and you'll trigger the last scene of the 4e update with Julie in the living room.... You aren't going to get any more Anne until next update at the earliest BTW.
the 4f content requires the Julie scene to have played out.
Can you share your save, Around where i am at then?

SaFjoeri

Jul 1, 2023
Anyone can help me? Trying to meet Vanessa at the motel but she's not showing up, while the hinst says she's there.. Thanks

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Anyone can help me? Trying to meet Vanessa at the motel but she's not showing up, while the hinst says she's there.. Thanks
post your save, I've heard others complain of this bug but I've never actually seen it.
save it to 11-5 or later

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Guys what is the new content and how to start it? My save is bugged (all done with Vanessa hotel quest but hint for Anne still tell me to go to Vanessa shop) so I cannot rely on build-in walkthrough :(
Julie has to get kidnapped, do the content for all the girls, several of them loop forever so make sure have seen all the events at least once, when you have done that Julie will appear in the living room in the morning, that will be the end of v4e

Reactions: Jarul

zoku

Aug 24, 2017
what kind of content were you expecting? Anne? But you do realize it was impossible until she and the mc reconciled? It happened, now it's real in next updates. Same with Julie. Dorothy is Anne's sister, so related to the mc, and she got a lot of content.
I'm glad this game is still following the story idea and not just throwing you content with relatives and where the mc doesn't leave the house
So still nothing with the grandma yet ?

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes