Fantabulous

Feb 13, 2024
Did mc sleep with anna in the new update?
Sleep sure, but actual sex without drugs/sleep/dreaming doesn't seem so unfortunately. :cry:

At this rate we'll fuck nana in Grandma's House first.

Edit:

You know, I think you should mention in the OP that there's no consented sex with landlady yet, just like in Grandma's House, otherwise the thread will get swamped by a FAQ.

Last edited:

Vetrais

Mar 31, 2024
So I just learned of this game today and decided to give it a try. In applying the I-patch I noticed that the Relationships.rpy from the main link (and included in the compressed link on the previous page) is out of date and missing some of the values that appeared in between the main game (using the 0.5.0 link on the last page) and the shorts/NTR stuff. I've combined them all together as of what's listed in all of them. All values are listed in this version, but outside of mc_to_ellie that should just pair with the ellie_to_mc value any that weren't already redefined in the original have currently been left as their original default values. Feel free to use/share/update as needed.

* Edited to put it in a zip folder with same name as original version just in case that needs to match.
* Edited again to update Danny to be correct once I learned who he was

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 42 Votes