Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
did i bug something i forgot about talking to rose with grandma before buying the pool now shes always at the pool in the morning and i can't ask to call rose, do i need to go back before i buy the pool?
Afaik the pool should be RNG, and she should still appear in the kitchen from time to time. though TBH I've never neglected to do Roses content ASAP so I couldn't say for sure.

Reactions: taru

taru

Apr 23, 2018
Afaik the pool should be RNG, and she should still appear in the kitchen from time to time. though TBH I've never neglected to do Roses content ASAP so I couldn't say for sure.
thanks yeah eventually she did i had to go through like a week in game then she started showing up again

Reactions: Stil996

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
The developer has stopped talking to everyone, including its members. He promised a release at the end of June, then he just went dark. He hasn't said a word to anyone, including his moderators.
I don't think he's the kind of guy who'd just abandon the game and disappear. If there are big difficulties, he'd rather pause the game or say he'll work a little bit at a time (like he did a couple years ago), but it's not like he'll just disappear.

The game has already become big on sandboxing and variables. After the protagonist makes up with Anne a new rearrangement of her daily disposition is required. There may be some complications in this to make it work properly. Also 3 new characters have arrived at the house, this too is additional complications regarding coding.

And after all, we have new previews, so I don't see the point in overthinking it.

Scubatropin

Jun 7, 2021
I don't think he's the kind of guy who'd just abandon the game and disappear. If there are big difficulties, he'd rather pause the game or say he'll work a little bit at a time (like he did a couple years ago), but it's not like he'll just disappear.

The game has already become big on sandboxing and variables. After the protagonist makes up with Anne a new rearrangement of her daily disposition is required. There may be some complications in this to make it work properly. Also 3 new characters have arrived at the house, this too is additional complications regarding coding.

And after all, we have new previews, so I don't see the point in overthinking it.
That's pretty much what I said on Discord. The issue isn't weather he's going to "Sylphine" his project, the issue is communication. I've had several projects that I thought were "all set to go" and it turned out that they weren't. On many of those projects, I was so dejected that I walked away from them for a few days because I couldn't stand to work on those projects given their problems. The difference is, I always informed my benefactors to let them know that the project had issues and it may be delayed.

Reactions: john1230

Justhuman88

May 2, 2022
Milfcreek 0.5 [PREVIEW] - January 4

Milfcreek 0.5 [PREVIEW 5] - August 9 Still working ......

In 2023 Milfcreek 0.4C , Milfcreek Road Trip , Milfcreek 0.4D , Milfcreek Shorts 1.0 , Milfcreek 0.4E , Milfcreek 0.4f
In 2024 Milfcreek Shorts 1.1

Buddy been talking about .5 since January... 2024 hasn't finished yet but he ain't working like in 2023 it's just Facts.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Milfcreek 0.5 [PREVIEW] - January 4

Milfcreek 0.5 [PREVIEW 5] - August 9 Still working ......

In 2023 Milfcreek 0.4C , Milfcreek Road Trip , Milfcreek 0.4D , Milfcreek Shorts 1.0 , Milfcreek 0.4E , Milfcreek 0.4f
In 2024 Milfcreek Shorts 1.1

Buddy been talking about .5 since January... 2024 hasn't finished yet but he ain't working like in 2023 it's just Facts.
It's impossible to say what he is working like, only what he has/hasn't released, for all we know the up coming content could be greater than all the 0.4s combined and lets face it, the 0.4s were fairly basic, I'm imagining more complexity in 0.5 with more pieces coming together, more opportunities for drama as all these ladies get their claws out to fight for their toyboy ... and Gramps must be getting impatient for the MC to delliver Bella, I can't wait to see what he'll do when we don't ....

That being said I'm not holding my breath, it'll be what it'll be.

Justhuman88

May 2, 2022
It's impossible to say what he is working like, only what he has/hasn't released, for all we know the up coming content could be greater than all the 0.4s combined and lets face it, the 0.4s were fairly basic, I'm imagining more complexity in 0.5 with more pieces coming together, more opportunities for drama as all these ladies get their claws out to fight for their toyboy ... and Gramps must be getting impatient for the MC to delliver Bella, I can't wait to see what he'll do when we don't ....

That being said I'm not holding my breath, it'll be what it'll be.
Same waiting as well but highly doubt it. barely 8 post all year on his Patreon .I highly respect the effort his game has some of the most and well to do content in the space , Mc train of thought makes absolutely no fucking sense but it's what we got. We are allowed to be critical especially when the dev is pussyfooting. All creators go through some sort of burn out but they inform fans especially those who are showing financial support. Delays hiatus etc.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Same waiting as well but highly doubt it. barely 8 post all year on his Patreon .I highly respect the effort his game has some of the most and well to do content in the space , Mc train of thought makes absolutely no fucking sense but it's what we got. We are allowed to be critical especially when the dev is pussyfooting. All creators go through some sort of burn out but they inform fans especially those who are showing financial support. Delays hiatus etc.
I'm not defending the Dev, just stating facts :p. He hasn't done himself any favours with his failed June Deadline... But when a Dev is Slow and always has been Slow, nobody has any cause to complain about him continuing to be slow, you make your best decision about whether to sponsor him using the available facts (and whether to continue sponsoring him), each sponsor is responsible for making their own decisions. if they want better communication from the Dev they should demand it, ultimately they vote with their money.

Yes I agree "All creators go through some sort of burn out" but after that your statement wanders off into the wild realms of the imagination, SOME Devs inform fans... very few in my experience though (most simply disappear without warning). Of the 300+ Devs I follow only about a dozen or so have shown good communication.

I Just had a look at his Patreon and Subscribestar
€561.80/month on Patreon (way below what he hopes for, going by the price set for his top tier... €6,708/month)
€249.17/month on Subscribestar (And he calls the Top Tier subscribers "Patreons" LMAO... Such disloyally)

You just know Patreon will ban him for violating their ToS, leaving him with just Subscribestar, who might be inclined to ban him for calling his top tier subscribers "Patreons":LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
Seriously though €6,708/month for top tier membership (Directors)... Such ambition, makes me wonder if he is so slow because he thinks this game is beneath him and isn't earning him the money he thinks he is worth. I wonder what he makes in his day job that makes him think this is a reasonable ask.

Justhuman88

May 2, 2022
Well his game is top tier , dislike the shota aspect but it is def in the top 10 in terms of models , content and consistency (lol used to be) . Subscribers support with hope but if it continues they will see hopelessness. From the communication angle rather looking on it as creators on a whole his numbers aren't small by any means which is why he tries to do at least one post per month. Larger & establish creators tend to inform their audience.

Idk but is $800 monthly from Patreon considering doing good / bad / ok? I have nothing to compare it to, The giflfinder person is closer to 1k per month . They also crank out content daily and using AI which provides some relative ease (prob SD with some special loras)

I heard about the Patreon starting witch hunts on nsfw due to new tos, hopefully everyone gets to double down on Subscribestar.

As for the Director level idk if its un / reasonable , he is basically charging you for coding , designing , graphics and 3d models for your own game and I assume commerical rights as well this is also all custom. Nah it's def overpriced thinking about it getitng a 4 ,person team dev/artist/writer/allrounder would still be cheaper. The 7k is one time with 350 monthly recurring for updates. Still wild... guessing he is slow due to lack of motivation ... the story basically finished awhile ago

• Haha
Reactions: Funky_A and DaDUde

MeowAF

May 18, 2023
A Champion, A Hero, A Destined, A Tarnished One, Guide to the people of this wonderful land. Brings us the salvation from the darkness.

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes