Leonardo_pro

Sep 22, 2024
I don't think it is a set day, just go to the livingroom first thing after you wakeup, if she isn't there try again the next day (I'm sure I've done on at least 2 different days, once when it first prompted me, then again because I wanted to to try other stuff before moving on to the next chapter... both times it triggered just fine, I think they were 3 days apart but I couldn't swear to that, I wasn't paying attention to "days")

Save first though, in case there are scenes you want to revisit that might be unavailable in the next stage.

Aunt Jessica arrives at Ann's house when the event with Julie concludes. it's not a scene you can miss.
Good, thank you, I have a question, I have to finish the main story, I have some scenes I'm missing, Julie.

Leonardo_pro

Sep 22, 2024
Eso no aclara más lo que tienes que hacer. Por lo que sé, todo lo que tienes que hacer es ir a la sala de estar por la mañana, tal como te dije desde el principio.

Como dije, publica tu partida guardada si quieres que la revise y vea si puedo averiguar qué pudo haber salido mal.
[/CITA]there it is

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
That's not how it appears to me when I start
I don't know whats going on here, still getting the same save showing... I think that an Anti-tamper feature is kicking in, I got a prompt warning about save made on a different system, I click the option to use it anyway, but I think something else is overriding my choice.

Leonardo_pro

Sep 22, 2024
I don't know whats going on here, still getting the same save showing... I think that an Anti-tamper feature is kicking in, I got a prompt warning about save made on a different system, I click the option to use it anyway, but I think something else is overriding my choice.
Try changing the name of the file, maybe it will work and that file that I sent you is what screen sent you.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Try changing the name of the file, maybe it will work and that file that I sent you is what screen sent you.
I already did, I've tried it three different save slots, both in the game directory and the persistent one in appdata, I've helped several people with their saves and I rarely have issues with loading them (Maybe once or twice out of dozens).

It might be a case that there will be differences because your PC runs a different language causing some kind of false positive for maliciously "altered files" or maybe your save is just bugged out... which seems probable if you are at the stage where Julie should be in the livingroom but you can't find her there.

Leonardo_pro

Sep 22, 2024
I already did, I've tried it three different save slots, both in the game directory and the persistent one in appdata, I've helped several people with their saves and I rarely have issues with loading them (Maybe once or twice out of dozens).

It might be a case that there will be differences because your PC runs a different language causing some kind of false positive for maliciously "altered files" or maybe your save is just bugged out... which seems probable if you are at the stage where Julie should be in the livingroom but you can't find her there.
No, I play on a cell phone and not on a PC, maybe the codes there are different.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Yes, that must be it, but try with a cell phone. Also, I don't have a PC at the moment.
srry bud, that's not something I can do. my advice to you check the Livingroom several times, I just played from the scene where george yells at Ann, got the prompt to find Julie in the livingroom, it took 3 days to find her there... (might be a saturday thing)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Leonardo_pro

Sep 22, 2024
srry bud, that's not something I can do. my advice to you check the Livingroom several times, I just played from the scene where george yells at Ann, got the prompt to find Julie in the livingroom, it took 3 days to find her there... (might be a saturday thing)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now thanks friend I think I'll do it again I have a game before the bad thing is that I have a scene with Rosa I don't know if I accept as a girlfriend right now what do you say

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Now thanks friend I think I'll do it again I have a game before the bad thing is that I have a scene with Rosa I don't know if I accept as a girlfriend right now what do you say
I always accept her, I suspect there will be drama with every girl and don't see any reason not to try and get all of them. maybe once the game is complete I'll replay to see if the scenes change but for now, don't deny yourself any scenes.

Leonardo_pro

Sep 22, 2024
I always accept her, I suspect there will be drama with every girl and don't see any reason not to try and get all of them. maybe once the game is complete I'll replay to see if the scenes change but for now, don't deny yourself any scenes.
Thanks, friend, well, I'll do it, I'll start again, some advice about love and corruption, I don't understand that one.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Thanks, friend, well, I'll do it, I'll start again, some advice about love and corruption, I don't understand that one.
I'm not sure what advice I can give, play the way you want, I always go the corruption route because I like taking a dominant position (DON'T be submissive to Vanessa though without saving first (you WILL need to reload that save after watching that scene), it will cause later content with her to glitch... you'll have to wait for her to invite to a second date, which will never happen in the current version).

Be careful if you decide to cheat corruption/love values, making them too high too soon can cause some scenes to be skipped because certain girls will only spawn in certain locations if their Love/Corruption are within certain ranges. (I do tend to cheat those values though so take that for what it's worth)

Leonardo_pro

Sep 22, 2024
I'm not sure what advice I can give, play the way you want, I always go the corruption route because I like taking a dominant position (DON'T be submissive to Vanessa though without saving first (you WILL need to reload that save after watching that scene), it will cause later content with her to glitch... you'll have to wait for her to invite to a second date, which will never happen in the current version).

Be careful if you decide to cheat corruption/love values, making them too high too soon can cause some scenes to be skipped because certain girls will only spawn in certain locations if their Love/Corruption are within certain ranges. (I do tend to cheat those values though so take that for what it's worth)
How can you tell me which ones do you recommend so much?

3.60 star(s) 47 Votes